Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey I wrote that because I want the dumbass climate change poster to sell their land to me.
    Sorry, you weren't clear enough.

My post legally counts as dibs.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      i a few years florida will be underwater due to climate change, so this story will have to take place in kentucky or north alabama, or wherever all you refugees from florida will be moving to.

Climate change is the biggest existential threat of our time.
      ok, aoc.

Comment

ok, aoc.
        Just asking a simple common sense question.

Mind you, I think we should most definitely do things for our environment, however, we have only be tracking weather for the last few hundred years, the earth is million of years old and no one really knows how many times in its existence the weather patterns have changed whether warming or cooling.

Comment

God, I hope he works on technical skills.
          You wouldn’t know what a technical skill was if it ran you over. Stop using words you heard but don’t know what they actually mean

Comment

Just asking a simple common sense question.

Mind you, I think we should most definitely do things for our environment, however, we have only be tracking weather for the last few hundred years, the earth is million of years old and no one really knows how many times in its existence the weather patterns have changed whether warming or cooling.
            Could be hit by an asteroid before climate floods us out.

Comment

As I sit comfortably in my warm car listening to the the radio 100 yards away there is a lone Coach standing in the middle of the field along with 10 youngsters kicking around a ball in the cold, wind and rain. Sounds crazy...looks even crazier, but this Coach is my childs’ coach and he is out there voluntarily getting drowned in the rain just so my child can develop their skills and play with friends. Coach isn’t getting paid, not asking for any praise, and doesn't owe any of us any favours.

As far as I'm concerned Coach is a saint and whatever he wants/says goes if he's prepared to give up his free evenings and weekends to run around in the rain with my child.

Please remember this next time you have a moan about game time, training schedules, kit colour, the position your son/daughter has been put in...remember it's probably you, like me, sat in the car and not standing out on the pitch and I'm sure you know where you’d rather be!

If you want to have a say get your boots on and get out there and join that coach, if not pipe down and continue to listen to the radio on your comfy heated seats. This isn't the premiership, we don't have posh dug outs and oversized umbrellas that someone can hold over us...this is grassroots football and I sir, stood out there on the pitch in the rain salute you!
              I saw him, my son is on another team at Weston and I thought the same thing. I don't know who he is but his coaching skills are better than most. He is kind of sexy too. lol

Comment

I saw him, my son is on another team at Weston and I thought the same thing. I don't know who he is but his coaching skills are better than most. He is kind of sexy too. lol
                You sound desperate, wanna meet for coffee?! lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X