Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This might be true in some cases team vs. team, but the exposure in the ECNL and GDA is far greater than any other league. The structure of the ECNL is better, it is just a better league for the players, and you get way more for your money. It is a fact, not an opinion.
    Exposure is a myth. If your a bottom ecnl team your actual exposure beyond that from coaches who have familial relationships with club coaches is rather minuscule. If your that bottom ecnl team unless your a legit superstar (and you probably aren’t because you wouldn’t stay at a bottom club) there are hundreds of better players at better clubs vying for and getting the attention from college coaches before you do.

Comment

True that my brother! I’ve seen plenty of players “overachieve” as compared to lower level team ECNL players...fact

Comment

Exposure is a myth. If your a bottom ecnl team your actual exposure beyond that from coaches who have familial relationships with club coaches is rather minuscule. If your that bottom ecnl team unless your a legit superstar (and you probably aren’t because you wouldn’t stay at a bottom club) there are hundreds of better players at better clubs vying for and getting the attention from college coaches before you do.
        The worst ECNL teams have little problems beating the best USYS or EDP teams, that is why they get more exposure. That is why the worst ECNL teams have far more girls playing at top level D-I programs. Do some research, easy enough to get.

Comment

The worst ECNL teams have little problems beating the best USYS or EDP teams, that is why they get more exposure. That is why the worst ECNL teams have far more girls playing at top level D-I programs. Do some research, easy enough to get.
          I don't agree with either posts. Club coaches with a history of moving players on to college programs are your best bet. ECNL and GDA do get you seen, but without a club coach with connections, it is much tougher to get where you want to go.

Comment

perhaps not FC Bucks, but Delco and Penn Fusion do.
            They are all very clear about the costs some just include travel and some don't. Now how they spend your money varies greatly. PDA 2 nights of practice, FC Bucks 2 nights + a so called speed and agility night, FC Delco 8 teams cramed onto a field nothing in the winter. etc.. etc..

Comment

Sounds like a certain someone is upset they are edp div 2 rec soccer.
              Shouldn’t have burned the bridge at your old ecnl club. But you burned and continue to burn that bridge to the ground.

Comment

perhaps not FC Bucks, but Delco and Penn Fusion do.
                The past couple of years at Continental FC Delco were brutal. Absolutely clueless individuals running the girls part of the club the past two seasons. They knew nothing about budgets or travel or anything. They have 6 teams on one field while the boys have 2 teams per field. If the weather is bad they cancel without a back up plan and we don’t get our money back. That was not the case when the girls were younger. At first I thought it was just clueless people that just didn’t know what they were doing, but now I think CFC just don’t care about girls soccer and like collecting a check. Glad to be done with CFC.

Comment

Shouldn’t have burned the bridge at your old ecnl club. But you burned and continue to burn that bridge to the ground.
                  Oh my god, give it a rest.

Comment

Lol. It’s a bunch of ash at this point.

Comment

Lol. It’s a bunch of ash at this point.
                      Keep living in your fantasy world with your absentee coach and unqualified dad assistant coach.

Comment

Keep living in your fantasy world with your absentee coach and unqualified dad assistant coach.
                        And u keep playing in rec soccer leagues.

Comment

And u keep playing in rec soccer leagues.
                          I am wondering why you would even concern yourself about someone playing on edp division 2? How does this effect you or your daughter? You seem to be bitter. Why???

Comment

I am wondering why you would even concern yourself about someone playing on edp division 2? How does this effect you or your daughter? You seem to be bitter. Why???
                            I was just responding to their bitter post with some rec soccer fun.

Comment

I was just responding to their bitter post with some rec soccer fun.
                              You honestly think it is an insult. That’s real nice. This is youth soccer. Why would you bash a league just to make yourself look better.

Comment

You honestly think it is an insult. That’s real nice. This is youth soccer. Why would you bash a league just to make yourself look better.
                                Wasn’t an insult. I am a fan of rec soccer. Kids playing for fun is what it’s all about. Good try though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X