Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, child, let me clue you in on something...Elmar wasn’t demoted. He asked to step aside so that he could focus on what he loves, which is coaching and development. The board was happy to grant him that wish. PC is about to run circles around the Bubbster, Bubba. Oh, and he will do so with integrity and honesty, and none of the used car slime ball behavior! Why can’t you just move on? Your butt-hurt because your panties are always in a wad? Can’t handle the fact that you just weren’t Armada material? Armada likes coaches that can.....well....coach!
    Bubba, dig that ditch, sink that ship, whine like a lil bitch you are! You can’t cover up what happened to Elmar! Nobody I mean nobody tells a board they want to coach only months after be hired to save Armada! More to come shortly...give it a couple of weeks until the old man “decides” to leave the club for some fake reason! Bubba you and your club are full of sh it. The lube is on sale at elmart! Step aside bubba!

Comment

Bubb

I heard Bubb was thinking about firing the DOC at FE$A for poor performance.

Comment

Xsgh

Bubba, dig that ditch, sink that ship, whine like a lil bitch you are! You can’t cover up what happened to Elmar! Nobody I mean nobody tells a board they want to coach only months after be hired to save Armada! More to come shortly...give it a couple of weeks until the old man “decides” to leave the club for some fake reason! Bubba you and your club are full of sh it. The lube is on sale at elmart! Step aside bubba!
        It’s exactly what happened, and it’s been a year, not months. Armada doesn’t need saving. Still producing way more kids that are playing at the next level than FESA even though we are 1/3rd the size of the universe’s best kickball club. Now go wash your face, you’ve got a little Bubb batter dried up in the corners of your mouth!

Comment

Hopefully Munoz. What a clown that dude is.

Comment

It’s exactly what happened, and it’s been a year, not months. Armada doesn’t need saving. Still producing way more kids that are playing at the next level than FESA even though we are 1/3rd the size of the universe’s best kickball club. Now go wash your face, you’ve got a little Bubb batter dried up in the corners of your mouth!
            Sure Bubba! Keep debating! Armada youth soccer academy is the laughing stock of North Florida! At the current rate, you will have demoted hundreds of Executive Directors! Losers!

Great Job!

Comment

Going bankrupt. This is coming straight from your treasurer! lol

Comment

Going bankrupt. This is coming straight from your treasurer! lol
                Lies nothing but lies. Armada a non profit they are not suppose to have extra money.

Comment

Lies nothing but lies. Armada a non profit they are not suppose to have extra money.
                  That's not what it means to be non profit. It's completely acceptable to carry a surplus on your balance sheet in a non profit setting.

Comment

All the directors working for free? Staff? Admin? Stfu

Comment

Anyone can be fired or take a pay cut for poor performance in a nonprofit company. Look at Bolo who had to be demoted.

Comment

Which DOC? There are like 10 of them.

Comment

Which DOC? There are like 10 of them.
                          You are fired tool.

Comment

You are fired tool.
                            Sweet....wish I was. I hate work.

Comment

Sweet....wish I was. I hate work.
                              so much you are on talking soccer, trump twat

Comment

so much you are on talking soccer, trump twat
                                Yes, I work at a desk. Sorry I got an education so I can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X