Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think they left because the club refused to adequately fund the boys side .
    LOL..... Please do tell us what it means that the club refused to adequately fund the boys side. I'm sure you have proof of this 😂😂😂

Comment

Consequently Jonny has acted as personal trainer for GG girls teams for the last 5 years . Not only training his club team but also the HS team he coaches too.The boys side has Consequently been terribly neglected and will stay that way as long as GG is in control .
      I'm all confused.....
      1. I thought that Matt Risely was brought back to run the boys side.
      2. Most the better girls on Jonny's team don't even go to Seminole High school so how does that help the hs team?
      3. Wasn't last year GG's first year coaching at Seminole high school?

Comment

So are the best brutes and the divas now on Jonny's team?

Comment

Of Course. Going to be a very good team as well.

Comment

IMO....the best 3 brutes (the 2 college commits and a defender) will definitely be joining Jonny's team. Sadly others aren't a lock to make it.

Comment

Additionally, there was another '03 team last year, so I would imagine some of those girls may move up to Jonny's team

Comment

Additionally, there was another '03 team last year, so I would imagine some of those girls may move up to Jonny's team
                This post loses the internet today.

Comment

Not one player from that team will make it. You heard it here. No one good enough.

Comment

IMO....the best 3 brutes (the 2 college commits and a defender) will definitely be joining Jonny's team. Sadly others aren't a lock to make it.
                    You are so wrong. Four players from the 02 team made Jonny’s now 02/03 team. 3 of them are 03 players who were playing up and 1 is a true 02. Two of the four are D1 commits. Also have a player from TBU ECNL who made the team. It will be a very strong team.

Comment

You are so wrong. Four players from the 02 team made Jonny’s now 02/03 team. 3 of them are 03 players who were playing up and 1 is a true 02. Two of the four are D1 commits. Also have a player from TBU ECNL who made the team. It will be a very strong team.
                      Relax! I said "IMO". Do you know what that means? Anyways.....you don't know for a fact about the fast player from the 02 team making JBs team and I don't know for a fact that she didn't make. Lots of speed. Little skill. I guess we will find out next week. I heard a rumor of several TBU players trying out for JBs team but didn't know about one of them playing ECNL. Doesn't make sense to leave ECNL to play FSPL and CDL. But I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Seems like you have inside info.

Comment

You do realize that just because someone commits to a D1 school doesn't mean they are a better player than a D2, D3 or a NAIA player. There are plenty of D2 and D3 schools that have much better soccer programs and academic reputations than D1 schools. Didn't Celtic have a goalie go play at a D3 school??

Comment

You do realize that just because someone commits to a D1 school doesn't mean they are a better player than a D2, D3 or a NAIA player. There are plenty of D2 and D3 schools that have much better soccer programs and academic reputations than D1 schools. Didn't Celtic have a goalie go play at a D3 school??
                          You are correct some lower level D1 schools match up well with higher D2 schools and so on but usually if the D1 school is in the top 60 or 70 within D1 schools the higher D2 cannot compete with them. If a player is being recruited by a D1 school in that range then they are a better player. However if a good player at that level does not want a big school environment then yes they will go to a D2 school but that is the exception not the rule.

As for academics that’s entirely different it all depends on the program the kid wants to study and if they have the grades.

Comment

Relax! I said "IMO". Do you know what that means? Anyways.....you don't know for a fact about the fast player from the 02 team making JBs team and I don't know for a fact that she didn't make. Lots of speed. Little skill. I guess we will find out next week. I heard a rumor of several TBU players trying out for JBs team but didn't know about one of them playing ECNL. Doesn't make sense to leave ECNL to play FSPL and CDL. But I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Seems like you have inside info.
                            It’s NPL and FSPL they will be playing just so you know. She left ECNL as the team is not good and trust me Jonny’s team is an ECNL caliber team with the talent he has now. Also Jonny’s team will have more college commits on it than most of the teams in the area. As for several TBU players that’s not true only one other showed up for tryouts.

Comment

It’s NPL and FSPL they will be playing just so you know. She left ECNL as the team is not good and trust me Jonny’s team is an ECNL caliber team with the talent he has now. Also Jonny’s team will have more college commits on it than most of the teams in the area. As for several TBU players that’s not true only one other showed up for tryouts.
                              FYI.........
                              1. NPL doesn't exist anymore.
                              2. The one TBU player that showed up didn't play ECNL.
                              3. TBU will have more commits than Celtic. Celtic will have a lot this year.

Comment

I think they left because the club refused to adequately fund the boys side .
                                Has the the Club made improvements on the boys side yet ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X