X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP to Philadelphia Union

from US Development Academy Weston roster site

If this is true, congratulations! Hell of a player!

Comment

that was like that four months ago. cmon man. fake news

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        that was like that four months ago. cmon man. fake news
        Yes, and they told him he had to play with 07s where he belongs and mom and dad ran back to Weston, where they let looney parents run the DA program. Surprised?

Comment

Not sure why they woudn’t want him playing with 07’s!? But then again... lunatic parents know all

Comment

Yes, and they told him he had to play with 07s where he belongs and mom and dad ran back to Weston, where they let looney parents run the DA program. Surprised?
            Not at all!! He’s a solid 07 anywhere else in this country

Comment

Not at all!! He’s a solid 07 anywhere else in this country
              That was the point of the post. Kid is a very good 07 player, nothing more. Only “special” in Weston. Was like all other 07s at Phil Union.

Comment

You ar are delusional. This is a special player. Look at his work ethic and the fact that his family is paying to get the best training. That’s not to say he will go pro or anything like that because he is much too young to tell. But saying he is nothing more the a good 2007 player is not irrational. I would have him play one year up next year though.

Comment

You ar are delusional. This is a special player. Look at his work ethic and the fact that his family is paying to get the best training. That’s not to say he will go pro or anything like that because he is much too young to tell. But saying he is nothing more the a good 2007 player is not irrational. I would have him play one year up next year though.
                  Bro, put the crack pipe down. Kid is average 07 Player puffed up by delusional parents and money hungry coaches. How much is that extra training netting them? Hummmm

Comment

Bro, put the crack pipe down. Kid is average 07 Player puffed up by delusional parents and money hungry coaches. How much is that extra training netting them? Hummmm
                    Kids on scholarship at Weston. Is your kid? O wait, he plays the bench behind him. An average 2007 player? Bro (in my best Latin accent) , are you on crack? The kid is crak!

Comment

If you’re coming here to speak negatively about a young player who is clearly doing bigger things, then you must be frustrated with whatever situation you’re in. Here’s the harsh reality, NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! They literally don’t matter. The bull s h I t that pours out of your shallow narrow-minded mouths have NO effect on the outcome of Axel’s future! When you speak of someone on Talk soccer, you feel they are of importance in a higher/better situation you can only dream of. Your only escape is to try and bash people without anyone knowing who you are. You guys are a f u c k i n g joke! Get a life! Clearly the OP of this thread is a nosy piece of s h i t who thinks he knows what’s going on in the youth soccer community. Buddy, Philadelphia Union news is old news. I bet you very guys who talk s h I t here say hello to everyone you talk about like p u s s i e s. Compadre, deja la comemierderia ya cojone! Son una pila de chismoso que no tienen mas nada que hacer.

Comment

Philadelphia Union is a joke!! The kid is destined for far greater things than you estupidos can even imagine.

Comment

Philadelphia Union is a joke!! The kid is destined for far greater things than you estupidos can even imagine.
                          Lol. Yes. Inter Miami will be run like a well oiled machine. He he he. It’s ****ing MLS. You people don’t get it. Soccer, as you call it, in this country is terrible. Not weak. Not behind and catching up. It’s TERRIBLE. The youth coaching and development system is a laughing stock. Anyone who thinks any kid playing in the US system is “destined for greatness” needs their head examined. Not one single kid playing I. The US is destined for soccer greatness. Not one. Half of the kids at Weston at “scholarshiped” Because their crazy South American Refugee parents can’t afford Weston and/or insist upon it so they can brag and the. mortgage their kid’s future chasing after a dream “career” in what is literally a 5th tier sport I. This country. They should be teaching their kids English and about money management and how the world actually works. But no—they are lining them up for, at absolute best, a “career” in MLS making 50k a year. Start a yard service business instead, young man. You’ll make a lot
                          More and have more security. You people are absolute ass
                          Clowns and you are obsessed with 11 year old kids. For sakes, man. Wake up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2398890]If you’re coming here to speak negatively about a young player who is clearly doing bigger things, then you must be frustrated with whatever situation you’re in. Here’s the harsh reality, NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! They literally don’t matter. The bull s h I t that pours out of your shallow narrow-minded mouths have NO effect on the outcome of Axel’s future! When you speak of someone on Talk soccer, you feel they are of importance in a higher/better situation you can only dream of. Your only escape is to try and bash people without anyone knowing who you are. You guys are a f u c k i n g joke! Get a life! Clearly the OP of this thread is a nosy piece of s h i t who thinks he knows what’s going on in the youth soccer community. Buddy, Philadelphia Union news is old news. I bet you very guys who talk s h I t here say hello to everyone you talk about like p u s s i e s. Compadre, deja la comemierderia ya cojone! Son una pila de chismoso que no tienen mas nada que hacer.[/QUOT

Accurate and even-handed post seems to have touched a nerve. No hate to the kid. Good player and just being a kid who
                            Loves a sport. But it is what it is. Mommy and daddy took kid out of the safe nest of Weston coaches and prents who control and manipulate everything, where money talks and favors for favors rule, and what happened? Play with the 07s. You are not special and don’t deserve special treatment. They couldn’t process that and ran away. That, my friend, says it all.

Comment

If you’re coming here to speak negatively about a young player who is clearly doing bigger things, then you must be frustrated with whatever situation you’re in. Here’s the harsh reality, NONE OF YOUR OPINIONS MATTER! They literally don’t matter. The bull s h I t that pours out of your shallow narrow-minded mouths have NO effect on the outcome of Axel’s future! When you speak of someone on Talk soccer, you feel they are of importance in a higher/better situation you can only dream of. Your only escape is to try and bash people without anyone knowing who you are. You guys are a f u c k i n g joke! Get a life! Clearly the OP of this thread is a nosy piece of s h i t who thinks he knows what’s going on in the youth soccer community. Buddy, Philadelphia Union news is old news. I bet you very guys who talk s h I t here say hello to everyone you talk about like p u s s i e s. Compadre, deja la comemierderia ya cojone! Son una pila de chismoso que no tienen mas nada que hacer.

Weston class, right here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X