•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAU Elite U15 vs FC Tampa U16

Close Game!!

Comment

Those players spent alot of money to get those points. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        cm is the greatest coach in the nation. Yes he loves to win but who likes to lose, cm screams to pumpup his players this is why i love seeing mau play. I
        love to see some scdreaming jerk yelling at his kids,,you have serious issues,

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Who came in 4th in the world cup in 2010? Exactly.
          It wasn't Miramar!

Comment

Good job google. I bet Germany wasn't as happy as Lutz about finishing 4th.
            Sour face.......

Comment

It wasn't Miramar!
              Of course it wasn't Miramar, Miramar only beat Lutz by one each time, so they can't be that good.

Comment

ha ha ha where is MAU Elite now?
                Not even on GotSoccer anymore.
                You're one dumb ass . MAU is the best team in there age and will prove to all you hater soon enough. They sign up for a u16 tournament so were moved to the u16 age. Since you like the taste so much look them under that age group LOL LOL LOL ) ;o)

Comment

You're one dumb ass . MAU is the best team in there age and will prove to all you hater soon enough. They sign up for a u16 tournament so were moved to the u16 age. Since you like the taste so much look them under that age group LOL LOL LOL ) ;o)
                  Taste ? What ?

Comment

If you are so good, why not play U-16 for state cup as well?

Comment

Close Game!!
                      Weston tournament
                      Mau U15 play U16

Comment

MAU Elite and CM - outsiders point of view

I looked at the MAU Roster and recognize many of the names. There are some very, very good players on that roster. I even recognize players from the old Boca Juniors (Schulz) and South Florida Elite Days. I see former Weston, Miramar, Wellington, Ives Estates, Brazilian Twisters players as well. It is basically a traveling All Star team. As much critique as Mr CM gets here, some of it warranted, some not. I understand what he is trying to do and If I was in the area, perhaps my son would be playing for him as well. Throughout my years involved in this sport, in various roles, It is clear that Youth Soccer in Florida is quite broken. It all starts from the Top (FYSA) down to the local clubs, both big and small. My feelings are that 90% of Club Directors of Coaching (Including the FYSA DOC) are nothing more than Carpetbaggers and just like poop it rolls down hill. Even though I don't agree with some of his methods, Mr CM appears to have realized this a while back, and has taken matters into his own hands. He has developed some nice players along the way, including his own son. I would ask all you outsiders, that you filter the jargon, the promises, and everything else that Florida Youth Soccer has sold you. Search deep inside. Remove your craft fully manipulated ego and you will see that this is nothing but a game being capitalized by a lucky, conniving few and the only driving force is $$$$$$. If you cant see this, then at least agree to disagree with Mr. CM without resorting to hateful insults and attacks.

I do have some questions for the MAU Coaches / Parents / Supporters though on this site.

1. Is MAU Elite a true U16 now (Do you have early 98s on the roster?)

2. I know you have been attending high level tourneys (ala Sunrise), If you have a true U15 team, why not apply for last months Disney Soccer Showcase? There were plenty of top level 98 - Pre-Academy type teams such as Crossfire and Pateadores that could have provided excellent competition without all the travel.

3. Are you trying to follow in the path of Sunrise U16 team? Essentially a showcase team.

4. What is your end game? College Scout exposure ? Secure Pro-Trials?

Next Year there is a high possibility that Boca United will be allowed to field a 98 USSDA team. This will be the ultimate test of team loyalty for member of MAU Elite. Are you prepared to move on or possibly be left behind?

One last thing. During your State Cup run, keep in mind that there is an undeniable element and that is luck. You might be the best U15/U16 team in Florida, but that doesn't mean you will have the best luck. If you win, I will be among the first to congratulate you. Now, if things don't work out, will you come here and accept defeat with class and no excuses? That would be the greater measure of what CM is trying to do.
                        Last edited by ARSEFAN4; 01-10-2014, 04:06 PM. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Get on a DA team if you can play.

Comment

Originally posted by ARSEFAN4 View Post
                            I looked at the MAU Roster and recognize many of the names. There are some very, very good players on that roster. I even recognize players from the old Boca Juniors (Schulz) and South Florida Elite Days. I see former Weston, Miramar, Wellington, Ives Estates, Brazilian Twisters players as well. It is basically a traveling All Star team. As much critique as Mr CM gets here, some of it warranted, some not. I understand what he is trying to do and If I was in the area, perhaps my son would be playing for him as well. Throughout my years involved in this sport, in various roles, It is clear that Youth Soccer in Florida is quite broken. It all starts from the Top (FYSA) down to the local clubs, both big and small. My feelings are that 90% of Club Directors of Coaching (Including the FYSA DOC) are nothing more than Carpetbaggers and just like poop it rolls down hill. Even though I don't agree with some of his methods, Mr CM appears to have realized this a while back, and has taken matters into his own hands. He has developed some nice players along the way, including his own son. I would ask all you outsiders, that you filter the jargon, the promises, and everything else that Florida Youth Soccer has sold you. Search deep inside. Remove your craft fully manipulated ego and you will see that this is nothing but a game being capitalized by a lucky, conniving few and the only driving force is $$$$$$. If you cant see this, then at least agree to disagree with Mr. CM without resorting to hateful insults and attacks.

I do have some questions for the MAU Coaches / Parents / Supporters though on this site.

1. Is MAU Elite a true U16 now (Do you have early 98s on the roster?)

2. I know you have been attending high level tourneys (ala Sunrise), If you have a true U15 team, why not apply for last months Disney Soccer Showcase? There were plenty of top level 98 - Pre-Academy type teams such as Crossfire and Pateadores that could have provided excellent competition without all the travel.

3. Are you trying to follow in the path of Sunrise U16 team? Essentially a showcase team.

4. What is your end game? College Scout exposure ? Secure Pro-Trials?

Next Year there is a high possibility that Boca United will be allowed to field a 98 USSDA team. This will be the ultimate test of team loyalty for member of MAU Elite. Are you prepared to move on or possibly be left behind?

One last thing. During your State Cup run, keep in mind that there is an undeniable element and that is luck. You might be the best U15/U16 team in Florida, but that doesn't mean you will have the best luck. If you win, I will be among the first to congratulate you. Now, if things don't work out, will you come here and accept defeat with class and no excuses? That would be the greater measure of what CM is trying to do.
                            Answer to all questions - It is all about winning!

Comment

Not true, IMG/Sun Lake national team player fell back into his lap. WC defender came over as well. That is at least two. This team is attracting the best U16 players in the area. Good to see from a small club with low registration fees. It is an enigma for this club, however.
                              "This team is attracting the best U16 players in the area"??? What a joke. The best players go to the academy teams, while the rest look for a good squad, which Lutz is. Most all of those kids would not make any Florida academy team right now.

Comment

Originally posted by arsefan4 View Post
                                i looked at the mau roster and recognize many of the names. There are some very, very good players on that roster. I even recognize players from the old boca juniors (schulz) and south florida elite days. I see former weston, miramar, wellington, ives estates, brazilian twisters players as well. It is basically a traveling all star team. As much critique as mr cm gets here, some of it warranted, some not. I understand what he is trying to do and if i was in the area, perhaps my son would be playing for him as well. Throughout my years involved in this sport, in various roles, it is clear that youth soccer in florida is quite broken. It all starts from the top (fysa) down to the local clubs, both big and small. My feelings are that 90% of club directors of coaching (including the fysa doc) are nothing more than carpetbaggers and just like poop it rolls down hill. Even though i don't agree with some of his methods, mr cm appears to have realized this a while back, and has taken matters into his own hands. He has developed some nice players along the way, including his own son. I would ask all you outsiders, that you filter the jargon, the promises, and everything else that florida youth soccer has sold you. Search deep inside. Remove your craft fully manipulated ego and you will see that this is nothing but a game being capitalized by a lucky, conniving few and the only driving force is $$$$$$. If you cant see this, then at least agree to disagree with mr. Cm without resorting to hateful insults and attacks.

I do have some questions for the mau coaches / parents / supporters though on this site.

1. is mau elite a true u16 now (do you have early 98s on the roster?)

2. i know you have been attending high level tourneys (ala sunrise), if you have a true u15 team, why not apply for last months disney soccer showcase? There were plenty of top level 98 - pre-academy type teams such as crossfire and pateadores that could have provided excellent competition without all the travel.

3. are you trying to follow in the path of sunrise u16 team? Essentially a showcase team.

4. what is your end game? College scout exposure ? Secure pro-trials?

next year there is a high possibility that boca united will be allowed to field a 98 ussda team. This will be the ultimate test of team loyalty for member of mau elite. Are you prepared to move on or possibly be left behind?

One last thing. During your state cup run, keep in mind that there is an undeniable element and that is luck. You might be the best u15/u16 team in florida, but that doesn't mean you will have the best luck. If you win, i will be among the first to congratulate you. Now, if things don't work out, will you come here and accept defeat with class and no excuses? That would be the greater measure of what cm is trying to do.
                                mau white is a u15 team compose of 99/98 players they play u16 in florida tournaments as they use for perparation and team development for showcase tournament around the country. This team is a team that was assemble in may 2013 not to long ago. For all, the fact is that everyone that travels in part of the club. There are 2 players that travel outside the club 1 fc florida boy and 1 wellington boy. As a team we want to reach the top. Will we lose players? Yes we do every year, what is new? We will also get new players that are looking for a new look nothing wrong with that. Players come and go all the time club to club hoping trying to find what is best for my son. We all see it and have been part of change at one point. Cm does a great job in his work with this team and hope to see them continue to group.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X