Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are going to nick name you “herpes”. Not going away.
    Lol. That poor whiner says Oregon soccer isn’t worth anything but gets so worked up about it
    that it’s funny.

Comment

Quite the opposite. Definitely better than me and doing great things actually. Very very proud of her accomplishments. Nice try! Just tired of the parents going back and forth between whose better than the other it gets old. I’m way more worried about where my child will be in next few years progressing into college than whose gonna be the next state champ.
      Smart parent! I saw a crazy parent’s head almost explode because their dd didn’t play all hs game and “my kid is way better than....”. The parent cared way more than the kid and is insanely desperate to win State. Truly sad. 2nd of all, the two most impressive female soccer players I know of are the defender from Seattle who is committed to play soccer at Harvard and the Thorns player who will be attending Stanford, even though she wasn’t recruited to play soccer there. Soccer is a beautiful game but it is a game nonetheless. Recreation & fun. It’s fun to play hs sports and have school and community spirit but the quality of the hs education is much more important. I’m more impressed by a school’s academics than its soccer ranking. Same but even way more so with college! I’m most impressed with hs teams that are true teams, include everyone and help build up the weakest links. HS should have the team spirit that is so lacking in cut throat selfish club play.

Comment

Debunking the ignorant, tired of false narratives.

Sorry not going away.
        yep, jealous. and a bit of skin rash.

Comment

yep, jealous. and a bit of skin rash.
          come on, they are open sores, not a rash. be more accurate!

Comment

come on, they are open sores, not a rash. be more accurate!
            Definitely a lot of festering wounds on that one.

Comment

Definitely a lot of festering wounds on that one.
              Fittingly, it's make-up artists handy work.

Even won an Oscar!

National Beauty.

Comment

Smart parent! I saw a crazy parent’s head almost explode because their dd didn’t play all hs game and “my kid is way better than....”. The parent cared way more than the kid and is insanely desperate to win State. Truly sad. 2nd of all, the two most impressive female soccer players I know of are the defender from Seattle who is committed to play soccer at Harvard and the Thorns player who will be attending Stanford, even though she wasn’t recruited to play soccer there. Soccer is a beautiful game but it is a game nonetheless. Recreation & fun. It’s fun to play hs sports and have school and community spirit but the quality of the hs education is much more important. I’m more impressed by a school’s academics than its soccer ranking. Same but even way more so with college! I’m most impressed with hs teams that are true teams, include everyone and help build up the weakest links. HS should have the team spirit that is so lacking in cut throat selfish club play.
                Funny you are both the same person. Love the self congratulations in your posts. You are awesome and a special person. Now go take on your day...

Comment

Funny you are both the same person. Love the self congratulations in your posts. You are awesome and a special person. Now go take on your day...
                  No really this person responded to my post were actually on the same page whoever wrote that is on my favorite friend list now. Just wish they’d tell me what school they represent so we can connect :) just give me a hint

Comment

No really this person responded to my post were actually on the same page whoever wrote that is on my favorite friend list now. Just wish they’d tell me what school they represent so we can connect :) just give me a hint
                    Jesuit!!!! Yahooo

Comment

And...ps why do you care so much about someone actually agreeing with someone on here? Why so negative ?

Comment

Jesuit!!!! Yahooo
                        If this is the poster who responded to me then thank you Jesuit parent :) My Dd doesn’t play for Jesuit so to all you rude posters being civil is and can be a real thing.

Comment

If this is the poster who responded to me then thank you Jesuit parent :) My Dd doesn’t play for Jesuit so to all you rude posters being civil is and can be a real thing.
                          I’m the parent who responded, I’m not from Jesuit but I’m certain there are a lot of Jesuit and all other school parents out there who agree with you. Jesuit is a great academic school as well! I think (and hope!) it’s a small group of selfish soccer crazed parents who are in the minority at every school but whine, yell, scream, demand & post the most. Every team has a few out of whack parents. It’s usually the parents of a bubble player or one of the stars.

I feel bad for the bubble player kids whose parents demand they go to podunk-east-west-state to be on the soccer roster instead of to the better academic school they could get into. I feel bad for the super star kids whose parents snub and belittle all the other players who play at a lesser ranked soccer school even if it is a better school and they play all game. I feel bad for the kids that belittle their teammates that excelled more in the classroom than the soccer field. Be nice, your kid will be working for them one day. Be nice. More times than not, your superstar kid won’t play much in college and might even drop out of soccer before they graduate. I’m truly happy for the kids who aren’t good in school but excel on the soccer field and end up getting a college degree from wherever because of it. Be humble and nice. Some girls have great brains, some have great soccer skills, some are beautiful, some have amazing personalities, some have awe inspiring work ethics. Most are a combo of all the good traits. Feel bad for the selfish, mean, snooty players who only have drive to make themselves better and look down on everyone else. Feel bad for the selfish players who only care about themselves and could care less about the team. Feel bad for them because somewhere along the way, their parents & coaches failed them and rewarded them for those bad traits. Soccer is short lived in life for even the very best but those bad traits will be with your kids for a lifetime unless you curtail it now. Be humble and be nice. No, I am not jealous. By luck of the draw, my kid is going to a high academic D1 school. Blessed and lucky to be living the dream. Her goal now is to keep up her grades, community service and help her hs team as best as she can to work as a team and raise the level of every single team member. I am sad and a bit bitter that there are a couple great but selfish & snooty players/parents who are ruining it for everyone. I highly doubt their team could win state but they could go far and have so much fun together if it weren’t spoiled by the spoiled & selfish few. Be humble. Be nice. Be supportive. And teach your children the same. We will ALL go much further that way. Most of all, remember that it’s high school soccer, for goodness sake!

Comment

I’m the parent who responded, I’m not from Jesuit but I’m certain there are a lot of Jesuit and all other school parents out there who agree with you. Jesuit is a great academic school as well! I think (and hope!) it’s a small group of selfish soccer crazed parents who are in the minority at every school but whine, yell, scream, demand & post the most. Every team has a few out of whack parents. It’s usually the parents of a bubble player or one of the stars.

I feel bad for the bubble player kids whose parents demand they go to podunk-east-west-state to be on the soccer roster instead of to the better academic school they could get into. I feel bad for the super star kids whose parents snub and belittle all the other players who play at a lesser ranked soccer school even if it is a better school and they play all game. I feel bad for the kids that belittle their teammates that excelled more in the classroom than the soccer field. Be nice, your kid will be working for them one day. Be nice. More times than not, your superstar kid won’t play much in college and might even drop out of soccer before they graduate. I’m truly happy for the kids who aren’t good in school but excel on the soccer field and end up getting a college degree from wherever because of it. Be humble and nice. Some girls have great brains, some have great soccer skills, some are beautiful, some have amazing personalities, some have awe inspiring work ethics. Most are a combo of all the good traits. Feel bad for the selfish, mean, snooty players who only have drive to make themselves better and look down on everyone else. Feel bad for the selfish players who only care about themselves and could care less about the team. Feel bad for them because somewhere along the way, their parents & coaches failed them and rewarded them for those bad traits. Soccer is short lived in life for even the very best but those bad traits will be with your kids for a lifetime unless you curtail it now. Be humble and be nice. No, I am not jealous. By luck of the draw, my kid is going to a high academic D1 school. Blessed and lucky to be living the dream. Her goal now is to keep up her grades, community service and help her hs team as best as she can to work as a team and raise the level of every single team member. I am sad and a bit bitter that there are a couple great but selfish & snooty players/parents who are ruining it for everyone. I highly doubt their team could win state but they could go far and have so much fun together if it weren’t spoiled by the spoiled & selfish few. Be humble. Be nice. Be supportive. And teach your children the same. We will ALL go much further that way. Most of all, remember that it’s high school soccer, for goodness sake!
                            Well, you seem to have the right set of mind, which is why I can easily assume you have a wonderful and blessed dd who by the way getting into a D1 school is amazing! Congrats! You said everything I believe and way more and made great points. Good luck to your dd this season and beyond.

Comment

West Salem v Sherwood should be a good game tonight.

Comment

No offense, but I wouldn't put too much time into posts here. Anything more that 9 words and most people won't read. Keep it simple. Put down your rival team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X