Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Inter chose the best players, why are they losing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They played the C team. Inters 2008 A and B team played in the south Florida league that day.
    Whatever a,b,c d, supposedly they chose the best, or indeed some with the best sponsors and connections lol.

Comment

Whatever a,b,c d, supposedly they chose the best, or indeed some with the best sponsors and connections lol.
      It’s all bs marketing campaign take a diff path if your goal is mls you need a part time job at Starbucks as an American player

Comment

Why would kids leave Weston's DA to be on a B or C team at Inter?
        I’m sure they weren’t planning on being on the B and C teams when they left. All these kids will leave or get cut.

Comment

I’m sure they weren’t planning on being on the B and C teams when they left. All these kids will leave or get cut.
          Tough job selecting players everyone sees it different, but when you don’t take kids through technical drills when trying out mistakes are made

Comment

?

So question. When all these kids get cut who replaces them?. Apparently there are some massive talents out there not being appreciated.. Is that what happened?

Comment

So question. When all these kids get cut who replaces them?. Apparently there are some massive talents out there not being appreciated.. Is that what happened?
              There is no replacement top ones go to u-13 the rest go back to there clubs

Comment

My question exactly. Who’s better?

Comment

There is no replacement top ones go to u-13 the rest go back to there clubs
                  Yes. It seems likely that Inter invests a year in a full team just to have them go back to playing club. While I do believe some 2009 will get cut I’m assuming inter is planning on building the team for future. They won’t cut the whole team as that means they’d have to start from scratch next year and also there’s literally no other players to replace them as all the top players for the year were selected

Comment

Yes. It seems likely that Inter invests a year in a full team just to have them go back to playing club. While I do believe some 2009 will get cut I’m assuming inter is planning on building the team for future. They won’t cut the whole team as that means they’d have to start from scratch next year and also there’s literally no other players to replace them as all the top players for the year were selected
                    They will continue same cycle with 09 10s with multiple teams. I would say that stops at u-13 so all these 08s have the year to get better and make there way to top team and hopefully on to u-13 otherwise back to there clubs

Comment

Bingo! Anyone that didn’t pay VP didn’t make it

Comment

If Inter chose the best players, why are they losing?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2568093]Tough job selecting players everyone sees it different, but when you don’t take kids through technical drills when trying out mistakes are made[/QUOTE

Because they didn't.

For sure a tough job and yes everyone will see different strengths and weaknesses.

However when kids don't even touch the ball during tryouts you have to ask how they were picked.

A lot of the Weston players passed the ball to existing team mates even if it wasn't the right pass.

Then you had the fast players that ran fast in a straight line and lost possession in the final third and got picked.

It was a learning experience, but very similar to how Weston was run......

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2568135]
                          Tough job selecting players everyone sees it different, but when you don’t take kids through technical drills when trying out mistakes are made[/QUOTE

Because they didn't.

For sure a tough job and yes everyone will see different strengths and weaknesses.

However when kids don't even touch the ball during tryouts you have to ask how they were picked.

A lot of the Weston players passed the ball to existing team mates even if it wasn't the right pass.

Then you had the fast players that ran fast in a straight line and lost possession in the final third and got picked.

It was a learning experience, but very similar to how Weston was run......

When you coach by fear and play politics around selecting kids, that is the result. I thought this will be an conclusion in May 2020. But the fact is that many parents like me, do pay attention. Now you know how is to be at Weston in the past. Is better now.
                          I feel bad for the kids, the more we comment here, the worst they will treat them. They think kids are talking to parents, but is not true, is parents 👀 looking at unhealthy and unlawful behavior.

Comment

Bingo! Anyone that didn’t pay VP didn’t make it
                            Such BS! My kid worked his tail of to make this team and it will not be easy for all to stay!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2568154]

When you coach by fear and play politics around selecting kids, that is the result. I thought this will be an conclusion in May 2020. But the fact is that many parents like me, do pay attention. Now you know how is to be at Weston in the past. Is better now.
                              I feel bad for the kids, the more we comment here, the worst they will treat them. They think kids are talking to parents, but is not true, is parents 👀 looking at unhealthy and unlawful behavior.
                              Weston still has many players way better than some Inter players. Everybody knows that. If they were not invited to try outs or selected is because VP doesn’t want to dismantle Weston DA.

Comment

Inter is MLS so the MLS is going to leave the DA structure next year ! Why does this bother anyone Club soccer will be the new DA for the rest NON MLS DA US soccer is just a figure head the MLS runs them we all know this . Good old boys structure its over the best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X