Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You talk about “proof” as a guy who can look up posts I made years ago but you can’t specifically find all that “proof” you say you provided ?

Excuse me a moment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There that’s better !

I don’t hate Trump. You don’t hate volcanoes for being volcanoes.

I don’t “hate” you for having an approximately 45 IQ and being able to process things like most sentient adults can. PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF of MY IQ...otherwise you are just printing LIES!!!!

Get it ? Or do you have to INSIST on what’s in my head to rationalize what’s in yours ? Are you ONLY defined by your antipathy for libs in general and me in particular ? and VICE/VERSA...can say equal the same to YOU!!!!!!

Seems that way.

Keep it up. Trump and the Republicans need new voters to win and I think you are winning many undecided hearts and minds with your hate ....so keep it up 😂😂😂😂😂......TRUMP will win again in 2020...you will see....and libs will cry again and ask...."what happened?"

YOu are just tender because you know now that his approval is under 40 it’s going to be really really hard ....but maybe if you click your ruby slippers you will wind up back in the double wide in the woods of NH circa .....

Maybe we should put a “wall” around “talking soccer MA” and keep the troll from NH on HIS side of border ?

Nah. Lot of nice people in NH. Besides . He’s our mascot piñata !
    ....Wh_t the FK you talking about? delusional ranting ???!!!! we can do this all day...but its almost 5 and mommy will be calling you up for supper from your basement apartment....please wash yourself and look presentable for dinner young man.

Comment

....Wh_t the FK you talking about?
      Potty mouthed con is here! Believes frequent use of F word enhances his toxic masculinity like 12 year old boys flock to Axxxx cologne .

Too funny....let’s go on.

delusional ranting ???!!!!
      Here we find Mr. “Miss understood” who LOVES to pound others for typos and repeat use of emoticons pretty much pummeling punctuation marks .

Oohhh so tough con . Tough

we can do this all day...but its almost 5
      You can since clearly whatever dead end job that allows you to post whenever you want during work hours is now over ....you announced it was near 5 and <poof> you were gone .

Aren’t you cheating your employer ?

and mommy will be calling you up for supper from your basement apartment....please wash yourself and look presentable for dinner young man.

^^^ the last part is so lame I’m not going to bother . Let the cons speak for themselves . They are an embarrassment to themselves . Keep the idiots talking and watch them complete their lemming walk

Comment

Potty mouthed con is here! Believes frequent use of F word enhances his toxic masculinity like 12 year old boys flock to Axxxx cologne .

Too funny....let’s go on.

Here we find Mr. “Miss understood” who LOVES to pound others for typos and repeat use of emoticons pretty much pummeling punctuation marks .

Oohhh so tough con . Tough

You can since clearly whatever dead end job that allows you to post whenever you want during work hours is now over ....you announced it was near 5 and <poof> you were gone .

Aren’t you cheating your employer ?

^^^ the last part is so lame I’m not going to bother . Let the cons speak for themselves . They are an embarrassment to themselves . Keep the idiots talking and watch them complete their lemming walk

but why then do you all ways bother????????????!!!!!

Comment

but why then do you all ways bother????????????!!!!!
          Does the best team ever completely leave the field to their inferiors?

But what was meant by the last part since you incorrectly conflated it to the whole message, IQ45, is that I don’t engage at the same low rent level that you do....

I’m content to score “Talking Politics” points for the wider audience. You don’t matter to me in the way I clearly do to you. It’s just the nature of things. Libs have more to live for than the hatred cons need to constantly manufacture to ease the butthurt of being a beta man.

Comment

But what was meant by the last part since you incorrectly conflated it to the whole message, IQ45, is that I don’t engage at the same low rent level that you do....

I’m content to score “Talking Politics” points for the wider audience. You don’t matter to me in the way I clearly do to you. It’s just the nature of things. Libs have more to live for than the hatred cons need to constantly manufacture to ease the butthurt of being a beta man.
            Wider audience? You high-fiving yourself in the mirror with a "gottem again ole' boy" isn't really a higher audience.

C'mon Rachel, you can do better than that.

Comment

I do matter to you...so much so, you just can't help your self....what else, will you do all day sitting in your swivel chair, in your PJs in mom and dads basement? Did she call you upstairs yet for your sandwich and chips?....I am the only reason you roll out of your bedbug infested mattress every morning....don't forget to high five your self today...loser!!!!

Comment

Wider audience? You high-fiving yourself in the mirror with a "gottem again ole' boy" isn't really a higher audience.

C'mon Rachel, you can do better than that.
                Wait ....you are a conservative guy from N.H. trolling on a MA “soccer” board where you can hardly anticipate playing to “your” audience. You’ve also revealed you and another conservative “voice “ on this forum is one and the same with you. I guess you are here just to troll your betters all day every day and that’s your mission in life? You don’t talk policy like others, it’s just a constant screed against Dems, libs, Obama , Moochelle, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton , Chelsea Clinton , Michelle’s mom, Sasha Obama , AOC, pelosi , Schumer , JayZ Beyoncé , Maxine Waters , Joe Biden , tee hee, etc etc etc etc

All ya got. Your malevolent attitude . Not going to win the day troll.

Comment

Wait ....you are a conservative guy from N.H. trolling on a MA “soccer” board where you can hardly anticipate playing to “your” audience. You’ve also revealed you and another conservative “voice “ on this forum is one and the same with you. I guess you are here just to troll your betters all day every day and that’s your mission in life? You don’t talk policy like others, it’s just a constant screed against Dems, libs, Obama , Moochelle, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton , Chelsea Clinton , Michelle’s mom, Sasha Obama , AOC, pelosi , Schumer , JayZ Beyoncé , Maxine Waters , Joe Biden , tee hee, etc etc etc etc

All ya got. Your malevolent attitude . Not going to win the day troll.

NH? No. I have family there but I'm from MA.

Policy? You think calling everyone racist and slamming everyone who doesn't agree with you, shaming women and black men, slighting well-respected DEMOCRATIC lawyers because of their Jewish faith, belittling the blue collar workers, and thirsting for our daughters while trying to sympathize with the plights of others because of your "dusky hue" is talking policy?

Really, Rachel?

C'mon. You're here to bring the hate, and you do it well.

Comment

NH? No. I have family there but I'm from MA.
                    You obviously don’t remember your old posts.

Policy? You think calling everyone racist and slamming everyone who doesn't agree with you, shaming women and black men, slighting well-respected DEMOCRATIC lawyers because of their Jewish faith, belittling the blue collar workers, and thirsting for our daughters while trying to sympathize with the plights of others because of your "dusky hue" is talking policy?
                    ^^^^ dodge and deflect as aeays

[quite] Really, Rachel?[/quote]

Repeat after me little ❄️

“Sticks and Stones May break my bones
                    But cussin’ and name calling not only never hurt me
                    They reveal the depth of your obsession with me !

Carry on! Your boy in the WH caught a whistleblower report from ONE OF HIS OWN APPOINTEES so naturally your traitorous a** is searching for ANYTHING else to distract with.

The Republicans keep cheering on a man who is a clear and present danger .

C'mon. You're here to bring the reality and truth , and you do it well.
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

You obviously don’t remember your old posts.

^^^^ dodge and deflect as aeays

[quite] Really, Rachel?
                      Repeat after me little ❄️

“Sticks and Stones May break my bones
                      But cussin’ and name calling not only never hurt me
                      They reveal the depth of your obsession with me !

Carry on! Your boy in the WH caught a whistleblower report from ONE OF HIS OWN APPOINTEES so naturally your traitorous a** is searching for ANYTHING else to distract with.

The Republicans keep cheering on a man who is a clear and present danger .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂[/QUOTE]

"clear and present danger"?????haha that was a movie _sshole!!!!! get out of mom and dads basement and get a job you bum!!!!!! :)

Comment

Oh, that's hilarious. Tee Hee complaining about deflecting on posts.

#liberalhypocrisy

Comment

"clear and present danger"?????haha that was a movie _sshole!!!!! get out of mom and dads basement and get a job you bum!!!!!! :)
                          Now now! Not even 9 AM and your POTTY MOUTH is fully engaged. Your N.H. mom should have washed your FILTHY mouth out with soap but the uneducated cling to their guns and bibles and meth and don’t patent appropriately.

Plus here’s the thing ....you’ve revealed you are in your 40’s and posting all day every day but only during work hours from the N.H. meth palace .

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You must be sooooo proud!

And yes he’s a clear and present danger ! This latest trump adventure is rocking worlds ...

But you have the senate - for now
                          You have the WH - for now
                          You have the Sc - for now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Rapey” kavanaugh a gift that keeps giving

Comment

Oh, that's hilarious. Tee Hee complaining about deflecting on posts.

#liberalhypocrisy
                            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Same old tired ****e for you . No whistleblower complaints to leverage I see

Comment

Not even nine and con already pedaling hard to DEFEND the indefensible

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

No Butts About It! Beyonce's Secret Rear-End Plastic Surgery ...

BEYONCE
                                THAT BUTT IS REAL
                                ... Real Suspicious

Beyonce gets slapped on her rear by fan at concert

Beyonce accused of fraud by wedding planner

Everything You Need to Know About Beyonce Plastic Surgery .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X