Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think Cumberland and Coventry are top 4 and one or both will be pulling off some big upsets moving forward. They are both 5-0!
    What parent actually thought CW was going to be a serious contender? it is nice to support your child, be let's also be realistic...Be happy they are still much stronger than the bottom of the pack, but they are not remotely close to being contenders

Comment

What parent actually thought CW was going to be a serious contender? it is nice to support your child, be let's also be realistic...Be happy they are still much stronger than the bottom of the pack, but they are not remotely close to being contenders
      They were just a little off last night. The final score was not indicative to how close the game really was!

Comment

They were just a little off last night. The final score was not indicative to how close the game really was!
        no excuses...they are 0-3 against teams with winning records, and they haven't played a couple of the best teams...they are what they are

Comment

CW will be middle of the pack, but just like we thought, not a contender. Coventry has no prayer against the top 2-3...they may keep it close, but only have a couple of solid players and will never win out...more importantly, you heard it here last!!!!
          I disagree about Coventry. I can think of 6 very good players and I'm not from Coventry nor does my daughter go there. They always play with a lot of passion and this year they are healthy. We will learn a lot about both SK and Coventry tomorrow night... I don't know much about Cumberland but based on their record/scores they are performing very well.

Comment

I disagree about Coventry. I can think of 6 very good players and I'm not from Coventry nor does my daughter go there. They always play with a lot of passion and this year they are healthy. We will learn a lot about both SK and Coventry tomorrow night... I don't know much about Cumberland but based on their record/scores they are performing very well.
            they are good, but not solid enough across the lineup to compete with the top tier...Cumberland will also fall flat against the top...lot of kids who play club, but no studs anywhere to put them over the top

Comment

they are good, but not solid enough across the lineup to compete with the top tier...Cumberland will also fall flat against the top...lot of kids who play club, but no studs anywhere to put them over the top

Anyone with Div 2 Girls soccer predictions?

Pilgrim, EP, MB, Chariho, Westerly all look competitive?

Comment

Pilgrim head and shoulders above, but look at last year...EP looks strong also

Comment

Pilgrim head and shoulders above, but look at last year...EP looks strong also
                  EP playing MB Friday. First matchup of any of the top teams.

Comment

EP playing MB Friday. First matchup of any of the top teams.
                    MB has a few very strong players as well

Comment

How do you figure Westerly is looking strong? Beat bottom 3 teams, lost to Middletown, who is not that strong.

Comment

Good test for Cov tonight to see how they will stack up against the supposed top tier competition...predictions??

Comment

I stand corrected for doubting Cov...Coventry with a really strong showing, but SK still with the edge

Lasalle pounds Barrington...i thought Barrington was supposed to be strong?

Comment

I stand corrected for doubting Cov...Coventry with a really strong showing, but SK still with the edge

Lasalle pounds Barrington...i thought Barrington was supposed to be strong?
                            Barrington has been hampered by injuries, including one of their strongest players at center mid, a starting defender, and now their leading scorer early in game today. Add that to a new goalie who is learning the position on the fly, and this season is gonna be tough to hang with the top of the league now. If they eek out enough wins make playoffs, and get all their injured starters back, they could be dangerous in the playoffs, but they have to make playoffs first.

Comment

Barrington has been hampered by injuries, including one of their strongest players at center mid, a starting defender, and now their leading scorer early in game today. Add that to a new goalie who is learning the position on the fly, and this season is gonna be tough to hang with the top of the league now. If they eek out enough wins make playoffs, and get all their injured starters back, they could be dangerous in the playoffs, but they have to make playoffs first.
                              Top 8

Comment

Smithfield lasalle, 2-2 ???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X