• Show
Clear All

Reviews for Juventus in Doral?

Is it worth it?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it worth it?
    Juventus Balotelli is good

Comment

If u live in doral it’s good but if you live in doral that’s bad.

Comment

The Italian coaches are at Weston

Comment

It's a money grab, it's like 300 to sign up, another 200 per month plus uniforms. You will spend a few thousand before your kid will see real action. Not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            It's a money grab, it's like 300 to sign up, another 200 per month plus uniforms. You will spend a few thousand before your kid will see real action. Not worth it.
            I give it 1.5 stars. The name is cool as it makes it seem like you are part of a real soccer club. However my kid was playing with other 7 year olds while I thought he would be playing with well established soccer players. The games were ****e as we played 7v7 on tiny fields vs. the real soccer 11v11. how is my son supposed to become a superstar when he is playing with other moron kids who don't know how to play and they are on mini-golf fields.

I thought the uniform would be slimming but, my kid still looked fat despite the vertical stripes.

Other than that it is ok.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X