Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. You’re the one that got triggered. I just call a spade a spade.
    lol...like I said, flaming liberal.

Comment

Nope. You’re the one that got triggered. I just call a spade a spade.
      Dude...you're obviously dealing with a Celtic 02G parent. After playing that team multiple times last year here is a bit of advice. You're better off ignoring them. Keeping it classy doesn't apply to most of them.

Comment

Dude...you're obviously dealing with a Celtic 02G parent. After playing that team multiple times last year here is a bit of advice. You're better off ignoring them. Keeping it classy doesn't apply to most of them.
        god i hate libtards

Comment

Nailed it! He got triggered again. That group of parents is the worst. No worries. It is the last year of having to deal with them. Most of their best players will be graduating. The only remaining good one is the fast one up top.

Comment

Nailed it! He got triggered again. That group of parents is the worst. No worries. It is the last year of having to deal with them. Most of their best players will be graduating. The only remaining good one is the fast one up top.
            Far superior to the 03s, that's for sure.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563907]Far superior to the 03s, that's for sure.[/QUOTE

Triggered and delusional. Poor thing

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2563921]
                Far superior to the 03s, that's for sure.[/QUOTE

Triggered and delusional. Poor thing
                Funny how triggered and dillusional you are big guy. your daughters right bench and your wifes givin me good clench. Scrimmage the 02s any day and youll get a proper ass kick, you buffoon.

Comment

2018-19 Celtic 02 Girls

EVENT RECORD OUTSCORED
                  State Cup 0-3 11-1
                  CDL Showcase 0-1-2 6-2
                  Disney Showcase 0-3 12-1 *1 ejection for fighting*
                  WAGS Showcase 0-3 20-1

Outscored 49-5 in 12 games against "top" competition

CDL - 6th Place
                  USA - 3rd Place

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA

Comment

2018-19 Celtic 02 Girls

EVENT RECORD OUTSCORED
                    State Cup 0-3 11-1
                    CDL Showcase 0-1-2 6-2
                    Disney Showcase 0-3 12-1 *1 ejection for fighting*
                    WAGS Showcase 0-3 20-1

Outscored 49-5 in 12 games against "top" competition

CDL - 6th Place
                    USA - 3rd Place

HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA
                    Your right i should just quit now, my daughters team is shambles.

Comment

Are the Celtic players looking forward to playing against Top Hatbthis weekend?

Seems like a good challenge for them.

Comment

god i hate libtards

Based off what your team did, rather didn't do in Showcases last year you should hate getting your butts kicked. Outscored 49-5 is pitiful. If I were you I'd stop worrying about that 03 team and hope your team shows up to tournament for once. Better yet beat a team that doesn't play CDL or USA for once. 3rd place in USA. WOW!!!!!

Comment

This club needs to have this game just so I can show up and watch the parents. Hell turn the cameras off the soccer and film the parents. It will be the next reality TV hit, instead of Live PD, Live idiot Celtic Soccer Parent.

You're welcome Celtic, there's your next money maker.

Comment

This club needs to have this game just so I can show up and watch the parents. Hell turn the cameras off the soccer and film the parents. It will be the next reality TV hit, instead of Live PD, Live idiot Celtic Soccer Parent.

It's always the best when Live PD is live from Pasco County. Parts of Larghetto not far off. This is a great idea!

Comment

That was lame. Ask your kid how to teach you how to snap.

Comment

That was lame. Ask your kid how to teach you how to snap.
                                You're the *******s acting like *******s. Don't worry, when your little sunshine is playing intramural ball with her sorority you can still post on FB how awesome her, her team, and her coach is. All your fake FB friends will be impressed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X