Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to West Florida Flames? They represent Florida in PLE yet coulndn't make it past the 18th ranked team from Georgia in the semifinals?
    Not good in that game I guess. Did see them dominate ACYS on Sunday when our 16's was playing next to where they were playing.

Comment

Not good in that game I guess. Did see them dominate ACYS on Sunday when our 16's was playing next to where they were playing.
      They are soft.

Comment

Does anybody know where Ives and Sunrise played this past weekend?
        I was wondering about Toros? Didn't see them either.

Comment

Toros

I was wondering about Toros? Didn't see them either.
          You'll get your answer next week. After a 3 goal loss to Sunrise, they play FC Florida and Wellington next week. I think they could lose both.

Comment

You'll get your answer next week. After a 3 goal loss to Sunrise, they play FC Florida and Wellington next week. I think they could lose both.
            Wellington just lost 3 - 0 to South Orlando, they do not seem like a good team and FC Florida appear average also.

Comment

From what I saw it was the Fire Dads with the attitudes. The Fire is not a very classy bunch. Thinking they are Gods gift to soccer. Scoreboard!!!!
              I agree Fire Dads all whining when things not going their way. To used to winning. Not going their way right now.

Comment

I agree Fire Dads all whining when things not going their way. To used to winning. Not going their way right now.
                Totally agree. They act like they are entitled to it. They do not give credit to the opponent. They start bitching and flopping on the field and the parents argue and get under the skin of the opposition parents. All style and no substance, will only get you so far.

Comment

Wellington just lost 3 - 0 to South Orlando, they do not seem like a good team and FC Florida appear average also.
                  No way Wellington will beat Coral Gables. They can't score, even against crappy teams.

Comment

S. Orlando has 2 teams and some of the B Team players were on the roster ....and comparing scores from what one team did and another should do is fairly ignorant as if you know anything at all about sports what should happen on paper is not always the case. But if you show up to watch the game you will see all the same kids that were at Disney this last weekend. So lets see what happens and not discredit other Teams kids by trying to predict scores.
                    Doesn't south orlando have kids from gb former kraze team?

Comment

Totally agree. They act like they are entitled to it. They do not give credit to the opponent. They start bitching and flopping on the field and the parents argue and get under the skin of the opposition parents. All style and no substance, will only get you so far.
                      You are only one on here whining now. Not even with a team that played this past weekend, but just shut up already. Sounds like you won the game so give it up. All parents are defensive of their kids and team. Being that you won in pk's, I wouldn't be pounding your chest too hard. Long season. You are now at the HS age where you should start worrying about college recruiting instead of collecting trophies. Let's see you play a team that didn't even have to attend the showcase...

Comment

Disney Showcase accepted teams list

Coral Gables...Yes
                        Florida Fire Juniors...Yes
                        Strictly...No
                        WFF...No

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...1&showall=true

Comment

Early list

Coral Gables...Yes
                          Florida Fire Juniors...Yes
                          Strictly...No
                          WFF...No

http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...1&showall=true
                          Pretty good chance South Orlando and FC Florida will get accepted as well.

Comment

Really?

FC Florida appears average? What exactly says to you they are average? Since the season began, they have beaten Clay County convincingly, Orlando city convincingly, Florida Rush twice, and they won the Disney showcase qualifier. Nobody at FC Florida is bragging, but they certainly do not deserve to be slighted. The race for number one is wide open at this point. Which teams do you think are certain to beat them? If they are average, you should be able to name at least a dozen teams. No way.

It's anybody's guess this year.

Comment

Not sure this list for disney is a done deal. seems a lot of teams were given a NO. Is this the final result or does it change.

Comment

Not sure this list for disney is a done deal. seems a lot of teams were given a NO. Is this the final result or does it change.
                                It's a rolling acceptance so not final.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X