Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    In that case Disney this weekend should be very interesting. Looking forward to seeing FC, OCYS and TBU play.
    TBU is weak. Clearwater beat them 3-0 this weekend.

Comment

Maybe

FC will dominated WSC. WSC has been downgrades. New players or returning players do not match players that left team recently. Just look at the number of goals they scored this weekend. FC is going the opposite direction of WSC. Both clubs played he same teams this weekend. WSC got lucky and left with only 1 point, while FC beat both of them.
      Maybe you are right but I saw all of the games at Max Rhodes this weekend for a few boys age groups. Wellington was down 0-2 against rush and came back to tie. if it was a longer game they win. I saw the wellington-clay county game beginning to end and saw the same thing nearly happen. all of the opportunities were wellington at the end. clay county was the better team but i thought wellington looked pretty good. they still have a lot of talent on the field. too soon to sign their death warrant. fc probably beats wellington but it's close.

Comment

TBU is weak. Clearwater beat them 3-0 this weekend.
        Is Clearwater any good?

Comment

Is Clearwater any good?
          Think they are improved. Add quite a few players from last years DA team

Comment

Wow

In that case Disney this weekend should be very interesting. Looking forward to seeing FC, OCYS and TBU play.
            Whoa. FC Florida destroyed OC Purple. 3-1. The only good moment for OC came when FC's goalie called off a defender and cleared the ball off a strikers leg and it bounced in. I was watching TBU from fiekd next door, so I am not sure but I think that rebound shot might have been oc's only shot on goal. Maybe they had two-three shots all game. FC handled us pretty well too but we laid an egg that game.FC's an all new team from last year. They must have had a total player transfusion.

Comment

Way to toot your own horn FC Florida

Nobody watched your game except for you

OCYS is a shell of its former self

Comment

No trolling there

Way to toot your own horn FC Florida

Nobody watched your game except for you

OCYS is a shell of its former self
                Not possible. Whoever that is is not from FC Florida. The facts are wrong. We have the same team we had last year. The same team we have had for two years, with the exception of the goalie. My guess is that the troll is an Orlando city hater.

Comment

Who at this age looked good at Disney?

Comment

Whoa. FC Florida destroyed OC Purple. 3-1. The only good moment for OC came when FC's goalie called off a defender and cleared the ball off a strikers leg and it bounced in. I was watching TBU from fiekd next door, so I am not sure but I think that rebound shot might have been oc's only shot on goal. Maybe they had two-three shots all game. FC handled us pretty well too but we laid an egg that game.FC's an all new team from last year. They must have had a total player transfusion.
                    FC Florida is a nice team. The OCYS goal was a gift but to be honest two of the FC Florida goals were as well.

Comment

Who at this age looked good at Disney?
                      South Orlando won all their games. Saw them play before. They are well coached team.

Comment

South Orlando won all their games. Saw them play before. They are well coached team.
                        Boys have good size and speed. Though they seemed to be carrying quite a few guest players this weekend.

Comment

Which goal?

FC Florida is a nice team. The OCYS goal was a gift but to be honest two of the FC Florida goals were as well.
                          I agree. The OCYS goal was a gift. A weird play where the FC goalie called off the defender then didn't pick up the ball. One of the FC goals (maybe the third?) was a hard play back to the goalie that went under his leg. Own goal. So those two cancel each other out.

...but why do you say two of the FC goals were a gift? Those were both good goals.

I thought it was a good game. I don't know who said OCYS is not the same team as last year. That may be so, but they have a bunch of athletes. They just didn't have great tournament. They'll be strong this year like always.

Comment

I agree. The OCYS goal was a gift. A weird play where the FC goalie called off the defender then didn't pick up the ball. One of the FC goals (maybe the third?) was a hard play back to the goalie that went under his leg. Own goal. So those two cancel each other out.

...but why do you say two of the FC goals were a gift? Those were both good goals.

I thought it was a good game. I don't know who said OCYS is not the same team as last year. That may be so, but they have a bunch of athletes. They just didn't have great tournament. They'll be strong this year like always.
                            The first FC Florida goal was outstanding. The 2nd the OCYS goalie literally missed a pass back from a teammate like Charlie Brown on the football and the ball rolled into the goal. The 3rd was an OCYS defender went to clear, miskicked it backwards and an FCF player tapped it into the goal.

Not taking anything away from FC Florida at all, just that the game was much closer than the score. Regardless FC Florida had a fantastic tournament. Great team.

Comment

Boys have good size and speed. Though they seemed to be carrying quite a few guest players this weekend.
                              Sorry but no guest players on the roster for South Orlando.

Comment

Sorry but no guest players on the roster for South Orlando.
                                South Orlando is a very good team. No surprise that they beat the Fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X