• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any coach but yours!
    really?

Comment

Doral- is this team done? Did not see them in a preseason tournament ??

Comment

I know the coach was replaced. Not because any wrong doing just because its the right thing to do when a coach leads you to numerous victories while at the same time good development. You bring in new blood …

Are they still together ? Did they loose anyone to the Barcelona Escola ?

Comment

If true, that's a shame. Never lnow what would have happened, but that team looked like it might have a national run its future like the sunrise team. Did they go the academy route, or was it a parent issue.

Comment

If true, that's a shame. Never lnow what would have happened, but that team looked like it might have a national run its future like the sunrise team. Did they go the academy route, or was it a parent issue.
            National run, what the heck are you talking about? You can't tell that from an 8 v 8 U11 season, where they barely beat some teams in FL. They were a good team for 8 v 8, but the individuals were not that talented, overall, just a very well coached team that had been together since they were little kids. 11 v 11 is a totally different game that requires more players. Kids start looking at NPL teams and start going to DA clubs, they don't stay at a club named Doral. Yes, they were the best team in FL for U11, but that is it, they probably peaked.

Comment

I know the coach was replaced. Not because any wrong doing just because its the right thing to do when a coach leads you to numerous victories while at the same time good development. You bring in new blood …
              I heard they combined with u13s, beucase there were not enough players to field an 11 v 11 squad. I think two or three starters left also. Real shame, cuase they were such a dominate team. With Doral out of the picture, who becomes the next u12 king pin?

Comment

they never beat Parma last year in 11v11 and Parma was playing up a year with some playing up two years. Yet you suggest a national run?

Maybe you mean run to National Super market to get some steak sandwiches

Comment

National run, what the heck are you talking about? You can't tell that from an 8 v 8 U11 season, where they barely beat some teams in FL. They were a good team for 8 v 8, but the individuals were not that talented, overall, just a very well coached team that had been together since they were little kids. 11 v 11 is a totally different game that requires more players. Kids start looking at NPL teams and start going to DA clubs, they don't stay at a club named Doral. Yes, they were the best team in FL for U11, but that is it, they probably peaked.
                  I do agree that strong players will look to play academy, and not in Doral, but every now and then a team comes together that is not a part of an academy club. ie sunrise

That being said, I disagree that the players were not that talented. Talented kids make talented teams. I have a u11 kids that plays up, and we played them a few times over the years. I think this team went on a two year win streak, beating every team in the state in the same age group. The good news, with them out of the way, it will give some of the other u12 teams a chance to win something.

Comment

they never beat Parma last year in 11v11 and Parma was playing up a year with some playing up two years. Yet you suggest a national run?

Maybe you mean run to National Super market to get some steak sandwiches
                    Ali used to get his butt kicked in sparing sessions also, but do you really beleive that would happen in an official match? Parma's record has a few losses from Doral, one as high a 6-0. If it is not offical, it does not count. With Doral out of the way, maybe your team will finally win a tournament.

Comment

I do agree that strong players will look to play academy, and not in Doral, but every now and then a team comes together that is not a part of an academy club. ie sunrise

That being said, I disagree that the players were not that talented. Talented kids make talented teams. I have a u11 kids that plays up, and we played them a few times over the years. I think this team went on a two year win streak, beating every team in the state in the same age group. The good news, with them out of the way, it will give some of the other u12 teams a chance to win something.
                      U12 will always be a watered down age. The majority of the top players will be playing U13 11 v 11 at that age or U12 NPL 11 v 11. The following year the best of those top players will be playing U13/14 DA and U13 NPL. The Doral thing is just a blip on a gigantic radar screen that will be forgotten. The real soccer starts at U13. At U11 winning is not important and any coach or parent worth his salt realizes that. Better to work on making an individual player develop skills and not worry about winning, than be part of a team that all they do is stress winning. Much rather win at an older age than U11.

Comment

Ali used to get his butt kicked in sparing sessions also, but do you really beleive that would happen in an official match? Parma's record has a few losses from Doral, one as high a 6-0. If it is not offical, it does not count. With Doral out of the way, maybe your team will finally win a tournament.
                        Ali's Professional boxing record
                        56 wins, 5 losses, 0 draws

so the answer is yes, it could happen in an official match.

Doral set up an "offical" match with Parma and try and beat Parma on 11v11.

Because unofficially in 11v11 Doral has never beat Parma.

And how is Doral out of the way?

Comment

Ali's Professional boxing record
                          56 wins, 5 losses, 0 draws

so the answer is yes, it could happen in an official match.

Doral set up an "offical" match with Parma and try and beat Parma on 11v11.

Because unofficially in 11v11 Doral has never beat Parma.

And how is Doral out of the way?
                          Parma has gotten their @$$e$ kicked by Doral more than once. Officially.

Comment

in 8v8, yes on the big boy field no no no.

Doral please play Parma again. We enjoy officially or unofficially. There is no more 8v8 for either one.

I hope it's official so Doral can stop "trying" to hide behind that excuse.

Sounds like "it doesn't count we were on a break"

ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Comment

Not just Parma, that Doral team consistently beat everyone they played. Look at their record, they practically won every tournament they entered. They should not be even mentioned in the same sentence with Parma. Doral has won more tournaments in a few months, than Parma has won in three years.

Comment

in 8v8, yes on the big boy field no no no.

Doral please play Parma again. We enjoy officially or unofficially. There is no more 8v8 for either one.

I hope it's official so Doral can stop "trying" to hide behind that excuse.

Sounds like "it doesn't count we were on a break"

ROTFLMMFAO!!!
                                With only one tiny local tournament win under your belt, and several losses this season already, you want to start calling out teams. Tell me your name - so next time you lose to Doral, I can call you out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X