Yes

New #1
    FC Florida

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      New #1
      FC Florida
      Boy, thanks. We are an easy bunch of parents to please and our kids really just like to play. We think we are somewhere around #20 as a ranking, but it's really cool for you to put us at #1.

Comment

Only young 99s. Older would have to play u16
        Even the young 99's that play academy this last season will play u16.

Comment

Easy draw at State Cup. NPL a joke. Seminole champs?
          That doesn't seem to answer the question. Who are the other 8 teams?

Comment

Any of the OC kids even make DA? Shame if not.
            A couple off of Purple made the 13/14 DA team. Most of the kids that were on the 13/14 DA and were 99s moved up to the 15/16

Comment

practice time

my son moved to U-14 purple at OC. As it turns out, they practice only 2 days per week. I am curious to know how my days per week other clubs top teams practice through out the state? His friends at DA practice 4 days and at that rate how can others compete with them? should not there be some standards established?
              What is more funny is GB and CM s teams practice 3 to 4 days and they pay less or same fees????!!!!!

Comment

my son moved to U-14 purple at OC. As it turns out, they practice only 2 days per week. I am curious to know how my days per week other clubs top teams practice through out the state? His friends at DA practice 4 days and at that rate how can others compete with them? should not there be some standards established?
                What is more funny is GB and CM s teams practice 3 to 4 days and they pay less or same fees????!!!!!
                For us at FCA, we have 3 days practice and 1 day of optional physical fitness. This worked well and seen good results for most teams.

Comment

Hard to figure out who will be top teams due to DA fall out at Academy clubs. You really can't look at last years results because a lot of talent fluxing in and out of the academy ages. At straight U15, it is all younger 99 players and older 00 players. You would have to think the DA clubs that have the most younger 99 DA players would do well. We know many of the 99 DA players from last year were older so would be playing U16. DA clubs will have all their strong 00 players in Academy so they will basically lose their strong 00 players and replace with good younger 99 players. Then non DA clubs that retain their young 99 and 00 DA players, like Toros, would be strong.

Comment

For us at FCA, we have 3 days practice and 1 day of optional physical fitness. This worked well and seen good results for most teams.
                    FKK has 4 days a week training. They are on a mission to destroy OCYS!!!

Comment

FKK has 4 days a week training. They are on a mission to destroy OCYS!!!
                      This is a boys thread. You may be looking for the girls thread.

Comment

Judging by the fact that none us gave been able to beat them lately, my lust starts with...

1. Coral Gables Toros
                        I lust? "Hellloooo....I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline.....what are you DOING here?"

Comment

Whoa...oops

I lust? "Hellloooo....I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline.....what are you DOING here?"
                          Lakers dudes. That was me and my seriously flawed text skills. That f'ing u is so close to that i.

Comment

This is a boys thread. You may be looking for the girls thread.
                            Wait and see. There is no substitute for hardwork and training in soccer, if you are serious about results. OCYS, other than DA, there is nothing to boast about boys side results, everything is smoke and mirrors!! Over charged in fees and under delivered in training. Any other club that has team practice will always win and that is why USSDA has more practice.

Comment

Wait and see. There is no substitute for hardwork and training in soccer, if you are serious about results. OCYS, other than DA, there is nothing to boast about boys side results, everything is smoke and mirrors!! Over charged in fees and under delivered in training. Any other club that has team practice will always win and that is why USSDA has more practice.
                              Can argue as to the # of practices, or simply say that you don't like how OCYS does business, but to say "nothing to boast about" on the boys side is simply false. They won the Presidents Cup champs at 12 and 13. State Cup round of 16 for the U13, Final 8 for U14, and Final 4 for the U16s. Not too bad.

Comment

Boys U15 Division 1

This will be a good division to watch.

Boys U15 Division 1

: AUBURNDALE SCREAM SCREAM 99/00 BOYS
                                : C3NPS NORTH PORT NPFC99/00B OPRYSHKO
                                : CAPE CORAL SA 99/00 CYCLONE BOYS BLACK
                                : FC TAMPA RANGERS
                                : FLORIDA SPIRIT 99 00 PREMIER
                                : HOUSTON DYNAMO TAMPA 99/00B WHITE
                                : VAYSA 99/00 BOYS
                                : WESLEY CHAPEL 99 BOYS FLAMES RED

The first games are this weekend!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X