Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Spaniards are all losers with no jobs. the women are easy, thank god. they like the folleo.
    you are a f...ing wanker!!

Comment

please dont use language like that sir!

Comment

If we could see the training through our kids eyes then we would see the complete picture.

Comment

For some money is not a problem and no need for a college scholarship.

The Barca Way is to create a more well rounded and skilled player. Not worried about paying for college.
          barca is capitalizing on their name... keep paying $$

Comment

barca is capitalizing on their name... keep paying $$
            Then why it's the Italian trying to convince the Parma doc to have him back, he just want to get out badly.

Comment

there is a lot of passion on bcs

Comment

FCB will make it but they will not be at that training field forever . I would guess they will have to do tournaments soon or at least next year to keep players. I am not sure they will join a league but they will play tournaments they have to.

Comment

Club Kids

FCB will make it but they will not be at that training field forever . I would guess they will have to do tournaments soon or at least next year to keep players. I am not sure they will join a league but they will play tournaments they have to.
                  A tournament is going to be troublesome for some kids that play in a club as well if their club wants to play in a FCB tournament and they have to choose which team to play for.

Comment

A tournament is going to be troublesome for some kids that play in a club as well if their club wants to play in a FCB tournament and they have to choose which team to play for.
                    True but at the same time I should restate then the younger kids that are development should have tournament time they the measurement and development exposure to other teams. I think of FCB like home school type kids who need socialization development or they kind of act strange smart but cannot adapt.

Comment

This stage may be right for your child if he wants to be noticed and if his academic performance is above average.

Comment

FCB won't stay at that practise field indefinitely, but they will succeed. I predict that in order to keep players, they will need to hold competitions soon—if not before the end of the year. They may not join a league, but they will undoubtedly compete in tournaments if they must.

Comment

F.C. Barcelona Escola is renowned for its commitment to youth development and soccer excellence. With a rich history and strong ties to the legendary F.C. Barcelona club, the Escola serves as a breeding ground for young talent. Their comprehensive training programs emphasize skill development, teamwork, and sportsmanship, instilling values that extend beyond the pitch. The Escola's dedication to nurturing future football stars continues to make it a respected institution in the world of youth soccer.

Comment

If you step outside your Mom's basement you'll find Spanish soccer is the laughing stock of the World right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              If you step outside your Mom's basement you'll find Spanish soccer is the laughing stock of the World right now.
                              At least they have a philosophy

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post

At least they have a philosophy
                                Ye make false accusations & hate Men.The same Men that pay their wages. Spain should be completely embarrassed & ashamed of itself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X