Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        the boys team
        I hope this helps:http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...?TeamID=632680

Comment

Thank you !

Comment

we play for delray and wait and see is a great idea. That I know of 4 teams are playing division 1 might be more but depends on what coaches feel like their teams talent pool should be.
            I wrote this post and I was wrong there is not 4 teams playing Div1 at AC Delray. Only 1. I apologize for assuming they would have 4. I don't like when people post incorrect info so I am correcting myself. The rest of the teams are Div 2 and Div 3 in sfuysa and 1 gold team in Palm Beach League and rest Div 2.

Comment

we have been recruited by this team for boys U11 I seen them play any buddy have any advise on this club ans team new to this area?

Comment

we have been recruited by this team for boys U11 I seen them play any buddy have any advise on this club ans team new to this area?
                Just come to practices mon-thurs 6pm 7:30 and see them that's the best advise I can give you

Comment

U11 boys practice on Tuesdays and Thursday's from 6-7:30. Come by and check it out.

Comment

AC Delray will not cause a threat to any club this year with the exception of the U12 boys but this club is turning the corner and next year hopefully will bring better teams and more of a future for this club I think we all like the direction.

Comment

AC Delray will not cause a threat to any club this year with the exception of the U12 boys but this club is turning the corner and next year hopefully will bring better teams and more of a future for this club I think we all like the direction.
                      why don't you let the season play out then talk

Comment

why don't you let the season play out then talk
                        Because hindsight is 20/20 that's what my grandpa taught me and he also told me if you got nothing good to say you shouldn't say anything at all. I like to see the forest and the good in all but you seem to hate everyone why is that ?

Comment

Because hindsight is 20/20 that's what my grandpa taught me and he also told me if you got nothing good to say you shouldn't say anything at all. I like to see the forest and the good in all but you seem to hate everyone why is that ?
                          What?

Comment

The Parkland Preditors are top of there div 1 AC Delray does not stand a chance !

Comment

The Parkland Preditors are top of there div 1 AC Delray does not stand a chance !
                              What? Did you check what AC Delray did to parkland in the early season? Check again and come back and talk

Comment

AC Delray already beat Parkland 5-1. Nice try.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X