Largo United is TBU WEST

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LARGO – A rummage sale to raise badly needed funds for TBU WEST Football Club will be Sunday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at LARGO Recreation’s east soccer field.

TBU WEST Football Club is experiencing an urgent financial shortfall and welcomes tax-deductible donations as well. Anyone interested in contributing items to the rummage sale or to make a financial donation should call AS

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      LARGO – A rummage sale to raise badly needed funds for TBU WEST Football Club will be Sunday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at LARGO Recreation’s east soccer field.

TBU WEST Football Club is experiencing an urgent financial shortfall and welcomes tax-deductible donations as well. Anyone interested in contributing items to the rummage sale or to make a financial donation should call AS
      What a waste of time, bandwidth and humanity......

Comment

What a waste of time, bandwidth and humanity......
        And did you feel that way when he did that to Celtic?

Comment

And did you feel that way when he did that to Celtic?

Comment

Are you ready for some boot and scoot

Comment

Funny how most of the Largo teams were placed into the 2nd divsion of CDL...for that privilage they paid all that money to TBU. Lipstick on a pig..

Comment

Funny how most of the Largo teams were placed into the 2nd divsion of CDL...for that privilage they paid all that money to TBU. Lipstick on a pig..
                In the 2nd division and still most teams are still getting crushed.

Comment

Considering the fact that most teams from CDL have most teams in B division and that the TBU west teams coming out of USA league belong in division B, why would hat be funny? Are you saying that parents at other CDL clubs pay less if their kid is on a division B team? Of course not. That would be stupid to say.

What an idiot.

Comment

Considering the fact that most teams from CDL have most teams in B division and that the TBU west teams coming out of USA league belong in division B, why would hat be funny? Are you saying that parents at other CDL clubs pay less if their kid is on a division B team? Of course not. That would be stupid to say.

What an idiot.
                    No... What I was saying is your still Largo, you dress up as TBU but your teams and club were so bad that your teams could only play 2nd division CDL. I notice that Celtic's teams are all 1st division CDL. Make fun of it all you want but the facts are the facts

Comment

Nobody is happy with the TBU merger. Parents are paying the same TBU fees for the same old Largo training and coaches. Not one from TBU North coaches or management came to Largo to help in training or even to look at anything. Playing for CDL-B also is not going well. Too much travel,fewer games, and for a competition that's weaker than USA. Everybody is saying that it's a rip off. Expect the return of LARGO UNITED next season.

Comment

Nobody is happy with the TBU merger. Parents are paying the same TBU fees for the same old Largo training and coaches. Not one from TBU North coaches or management came to Largo to help in training or even to look at anything. Playing for CDL-B also is not going well. Too much travel,fewer games, and for a competition that's weaker than USA. Everybody is saying that it's a rip off. Expect the return of LARGO UNITED next season.
                        Wrong again Largo/Celtic hater lunatic. I was at the TBU West fields last night and there were coaches from TBU North helping with younger age groups leading up to Halloween tournament. My guess is that your child couldn't play their way on to either Largo or Celtic (or both) and you are still smarting about that so you cross-post on those threads all day long. As least that would kind of explain it. If you didn't have a child impacted by one or both of those clubs then it is even more weird and creepy.....

Comment

Wrong again Largo/Celtic hater lunatic. I was at the TBU West fields last night and there were coaches from TBU North helping with younger age groups leading up to Halloween tournament. My guess is that your child couldn't play their way on to either Largo or Celtic (or both) and you are still smarting about that so you cross-post on those threads all day long. As least that would kind of explain it. If you didn't have a child impacted by one or both of those clubs then it is even more weird and creepy.....
                          NOW, CAN YOU NAME THOSE TBU NORTH COACHES? Because I am surprised about what you said since I was with AS last night and he doesn't know anybody from the North campus that helped in Largo ever. And who cares about your Celtic. They have nothing to do with Largo. Unless your kid is one of those who left because SS or AS benched him/her before.

Comment

NOW, CAN YOU NAME THOSE TBU NORTH COACHES? Because I am surprised about what you said since I was with AS last night and he doesn't know anybody from the North campus that helped in Largo ever. And who cares about your Celtic. They have nothing to do with Largo. Unless your kid is one of those who left because SS or AS benched him/her before.
                            No one sends their kids to Celtic if they want to have their kids actually learn soccer, Celtic plays a gutterball longball game that fails to teach proper skills

Comment

Good Morning Fellow TBU WEST Daddy Coaches.....pretty lively practices last night...the junior daddy coaches seemed to be embracing the TBU WEST kick and chase scheme....heard lots of daddies yelling kick it long and chase it down last night......bad news daddy coaches.....our donations are lagging for the TBU WEST FC Rummage sale in jan......I cannot stress how important this rummage sale is for our club...we are in deep over our heads financially and need the rummage sale to bail us out....please daddy coaches speak to the parents of your players about donating items and shopping at our rummage sales...spread the word in the community that TBU WEST FC needs their help...or its possible the boot and scoot may have to be scaled back....

Comment

I'm pretty sure AS arranged it because he is busy preparing for the Halloween tournament this weekend. Since you were with him last night, answer the question - was he at the fields last night?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X