Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your kid was playing you'd know. Back on the couch.
    actually, my kid is playing and I only know of what her team is doing. anyone else care to share?

Comment

actually, my kid is playing and I only know of what her team is doing. anyone else care to share?
      Check the website moron like everbody else.

Comment

Check the website moron like everbody else.
        with those attitudes i'm guessing your kid and their team is doing poorly. checking the website is easy to see scores but they are only a snapshot of how a game ends

Comment

with those attitudes i'm guessing your kid and their team is doing poorly. checking the website is easy to see scores but they are only a snapshot of how a game ends
          Space coast took the red bracket.

Comment

If your kid was playing you'd know. Back on the couch.
            U18G RED - WFF, U18G BLACK - Finals still playing BOCA vs. JFC

Comment

Space coast took the red bracket.
              and IMG the black bracket.

Comment

and IMG the black bracket.
                I thought Boca United did. I think the score was entered wrong.

Comment

Space Coast beat Boca United to win Gold in their bracket and IMG beat Florida Fire to win theirs. Looks like Space Coast is as strong as they have been.

Comment

Space Coast beat Boca United to win Gold in their bracket and IMG beat Florida Fire to win theirs. Looks like Space Coast is as strong as they have been.
                    Black bracket groups were much tougher I thought. SCU played well but group was a joke and they needed OT to beat WPU.

Still a very good team, but I'd have reserves saying they are as good as last year.

Heard IMG won in OT? Guest players as normal or do they really have a team now?

Comment

Black bracket groups were much tougher I thought. SCU played well but group was a joke and they needed OT to beat WPU.

Still a very good team, but I'd have reserves saying they are as good as last year.

Heard IMG won in OT? Guest players as normal or do they really have a team now?
                      IMG doesn't guest play many players. That is their team. they actually do it the right way, they will push younger up from within the club to fill a spot, or to fill out the bench. all players were needed for the 5 games this weekend. did not hear they won in OT.

Comment

IMG doesn't guest play many players. That is their team. they actually do it the right way, they will push younger up from within the club to fill a spot, or to fill out the bench. all players were needed for the 5 games this weekend. did not hear they won in OT.
                        IMG did win in OT. they scored in first OT, then held it through the second OT. I think IMG flies under the radar.

Comment

Space Coast had the easiest road to the final but did have to go through a fairly dirty Boca team to win in the end. Not sure Space Coast quite as strong as before but still well coached technically and can't be overlooked as a force.

IMG beat Fire in OT 2-1. IMG better than in the past -heard they picked up players from other countries? But still have a lot of work to do. Mids need to work on more skill/control and less physicality. Ball was on IMG half 70% of the time but Fire could not seem to get it through when had chances and IMG capitalized on a couple of fairly lucky opportunities. But that's soccer sometimes.

All in all, kudos to those four teams that had to play a 5th game in that brutal heat and have automatically qualified for the Showcase!

Comment

Space Coast had the easiest road to the final but did have to go through a fairly dirty Boca team to win in the end. Not sure Space Coast quite as strong as before but still well coached technically and can't be overlooked as a force.

IMG beat Fire in OT 2-1. IMG better than in the past -heard they picked up players from other countries? But still have a lot of work to do. Mids need to work on more skill/control and less physicality. Ball was on IMG half 70% of the time but Fire could not seem to get it through when had chances and IMG capitalized on a couple of fairly lucky opportunities. But that's soccer sometimes.

All in all, kudos to those four teams that had to play a 5th game in that brutal heat and have automatically qualified for the Showcase!
                            IMG recruits from all over, throughout FL, the US and overseas.

Comment

Website says winners are guaranteed a spot in the top flight.

Comment

Website says winners are guaranteed a spot in the top flight.
                                And runner up is guaranteed a spot in the showcase.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X