Shake Up in Dunedin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celtic has produced scholarship players every year of its existence. Cant argue with success. It aint about the money like ss. Just sayin!

Comment

B.L. has brought down WFF/Liverpool single handedly. There have been several sheep that believe he makes the right decisions, however after a couple years at W.Chapel they kicked him out. Now he failed a merger, failed a major contract, and lead a 30,000.00 a year contract w/ Liverpool to have their name. If you think wearing a Jersey or thinking you're bigger then what you are is what soccer is all about, why not just go back to playing kick ball. Stay away from WFF, Clearwater/TBU is looking much better right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Celtic has produced scholarship players every year of its existence. Cant argue with success. It aint about the money like ss. Just sayin!
        Celtic has produced 0 scholarship players at the D1 level. A grant in aid is not considered a scholarship, all clubs have players receiving these deals

Comment

Another week, no DOC or trainers at Dunedin, Jeff seriously, take a look at the damage your doing to this club and do the right thing.

Comment

Another week, no DOC or trainers at Dunedin, Jeff seriously, take a look at the damage your doing to this club and do the right thing.
            you are the one that signed with this club that has been struggling for years.

You have two options
            -ask for your release and go elsewhere
            -stick it out till the end of the season and then go to a better club next year

This club will be luck to be around next year. Do you homework before you commit with a club. This club has 1 or 2 teams but overall a very bad club that will never grow or give you kid good coaching year to year.

Comment

you are the one that signed with this club that has been struggling for years.

You have two options
              -ask for your release and go elsewhere
              -stick it out till the end of the season and then go to a better club next year

This club will be luck to be around next year. Do you homework before you commit with a club. This club has 1 or 2 teams but overall a very bad club that will never grow or give you kid good coaching year to year.
              I would agree with the above statement, you made the choice to send your kid there. I understand that you feel you were misled by the President of the club in regards to training, but only as a collective group can you remove him for being dishonest to the parents. Your stuck at Dunedin, next year take your kid to another club, as I suspect Dunedin will either fold, become a rec only club or be merged with someone else. No way can this club survive with such poor leadership in place.

Comment

What do you expect from a club like Dunedin? Last season it had like 5 competitive teams. Why you would play there is quite obvious. Either you're scared that your kid might not be the "star" if you change clubs, or you might not like having some power as team parent or assistant coach/manager/crazy parent. You can't play for a tiny club like this and expect a lot. And even if you did have a great season, you are not guaranteed to have a team next year.
                You know very well that you should move to a big club if you really want your kid to improve and just have a chance to play with the better kids and teams out there.

Comment

Al Sousa sighting last night, he was training a girls team at Dunedin. Really shocked that Dunedin would bring him over to their club when his reputation at largo United is so terrible.

Comment

Al Sousa sighting last night, he was training a girls team at Dunedin. Really shocked that Dunedin would bring him over to their club when his reputation at largo United is so terrible.
                    I bet Al Sousa was the only person they could get to help out, the reputation of Dunedin has sure fallen apart since Jeff's hostile takeover.

Comment

Jeff, for the love of the kids of Dunedin, please resign! You have done enough damage

Comment

Jeff, for the love of the kids of Dunedin, please resign! You have done enough damage
                        Hey Frankie and Don how's the superstar team doing at PCC 8 0 today Ouch .

Comment

I see DK has a D3 u14 team...I thought he was a good coach ??

Comment

I see DK has a D3 u14 team...I thought he was a good coach ??
                            Why would you think he isn't? DK is one of the most dedicated coaches at Dunedin. He truly cares for all of his players and has their development in his mind at all times,

Comment

Rumor has it that cooler heads will prevail come this upcoming spring and Jeff will be removed from his position as will his wife. Hopefully, the damage that he has done to the club in one year can be repaired. I look forward to bringing my daughter back to Dunedin after one year at PCU, as 99% of the folks that pulled out of Dunedin will be coming back once Jeff is out. I hear the group is looking to name Amy E as President since she has a ton of connections and will bring in a top notch DOC. We heard that Jeff has been rebuffed by all DOC's that he has approached in regards to taking over at Dunedin, they simply don't want to deal with Jeff.

Comment

Rumor has it that cooler heads will prevail come this upcoming spring and Jeff will be removed from his position as will his wife. Hopefully, the damage that he has done to the club in one year can be repaired. I look forward to bringing my daughter back to Dunedin after one year at PCU, as 99% of the folks that pulled out of Dunedin will be coming back once Jeff is out. I hear the group is looking to name Amy E as President since she has a ton of connections and will bring in a top notch DOC. We heard that Jeff has been rebuffed by all DOC's that he has approached in regards to taking over at Dunedin, they simply don't want to deal with Jeff.
                                If this is true it would be fantastic news to many people. We heard that he would be out by April, but heard Mike H. would be taking over as President. Whoever takes over is going to have to dig this club out of the wreckage that Jeff has created, but the sooner someone new takes over the better for the city of Dunedin.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X