Central Florida - 03/04 Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think OC will have better development now they will be playing other local teams in gcf. JFC elite are a very good team and have to be favourites for region b

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think OC will have better development now they will be playing other local teams in gcf. JFC elite are a very good team and have to be favourites for region b
      I think they will have better development because they have shed the luggage from last year. The kids get along and like to play together. They don't get yelled at when they make a mistake by a random parent. It should be a more positive year.

Comment

I think they will have better development because they have shed the luggage from last year. The kids get along and like to play together. They don't get yelled at when they make a mistake by a random parent. It should be a more positive year.
        "Random parent", LOL wonder who that could have been :)

Comment

Region B

OC1 lost a tough one to JFC Elite in the Final 4-1 after battling PV Storm in the semifinal. OC1 beat PV 3-2 on a late goal, but could have gone either way. PV Storm has put together a very competitive BU11 team and will complete in region B.

Comment

OC1 lost a tough one to JFC Elite in the Final 4-1 after battling PV Storm in the semifinal. OC1 beat PV 3-2 on a late goal, but could have gone either way. PV Storm has put together a very competitive BU11 team and will complete in region B.
            Losing 4-1 twice is a still a big gap, but JFC is just that good right now. Is OC1 going to pull up 04/05 players now that they are playing 8v8 in same GCF div? I noticed OC1 only has 9 listed on the roster.

Comment

Same old pattern.... OC loses (again), blame others.

The politics at OC are as bad as being involved in the PTA.

Comment

Response

It should be mentioned that number of chances created by the winning team displayed total domination against a not a bad team at all. Also OC I has a great goal keeper, if that kid keeps developing properly, he will be one of the better keepers in the area.

Comment

So what happened in week 1 in GCF. No scores posted yet. Give us all the scores!!!

Comment

So what happened in week 1 in GCF. No scores posted yet. Give us all the scores!!!
                    What scores do you want? Rush & Maitland are posted, OC PI did not play. ACYS is not posted, they lost.

Looking for another team?

Comment

What scores do you want? Rush & Maitland are posted, OC PI did not play. ACYS is not posted, they lost.

Looking for another team?
                      Was definitely looking for the OCYS versus ACYS score, which wasn't posted earlier. Very surprised by that one. Have to believe ACYS will rebound and get pay back in late October.

Anything else surprising??

Comment

Was definitely looking for the OCYS versus ACYS score, which wasn't posted earlier. Very surprised by that one. Have to believe ACYS will rebound and get pay back in late October.

Anything else surprising??
                        OC played very well hats off to them and finished their chances. We didn't and got a hiding unfortunately our boys didn't play well at all and and struggled with passing and ended up just rushing everything. The Brazilian boy upfront caused us a lot of issues as kids would dive in on him, and gb's son scored a lovely goal. Our team will struggle if we continue not being able to finish when having a clear run at a keeper. Lots of work needed (score embarrassingly was 4-0) normally defensively we are solid but yesterday wasn't the case.

We created enough chances to win a game but couldn't hit the frame. Also with the size advantage I felt the refs let them bang us but not vice versa, but that wasn't why we lost.

Comment

We have also lost for me our most creative attacking threat who left and went over to OC, due to struggles getting to practice at the time we do. Massive loss I fear.

Comment

We have also lost for me our most creative attacking threat who left and went over to OC, due to struggles getting to practice at the time we do. Massive loss I fear.
                            Did ACYS 03/04 lose 4-0 to OCYS 04/05? That's what is showing on gcf.

Comment

Plus, those OC 10's are like soccer ninjas! Their were so many of them....but honestly, they are a deep and talented group.

Comment

Plus, those OC 10's are like soccer ninjas! Their were so many of them....but honestly, they are a deep and talented group.
                                When the top teams at leading clubs merge you should expect nothing less. My guess would be that they break up again after a year, GB is involved after all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X