Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A ranking no matter how imperfect is better than not having one.
    Not! But maybe ranking levels of skills mastered appropriate for the age. Like a common core of soccer to master. Heehee

Comment

I am for NFL style depth charts ranking by position. Be real.

Comment

I am for NFL style depth charts ranking by position. Be real.
        Haaahaaa Who knows what the future holds? Computerized, cross fit u12 bodies.

Comment

A ranking no matter how imperfect is better than not having one.
          Not when it is completely uneccessary and will be irrelevant 1-3 years from now. And really, asking TS posters about player skills and who is better? Real panel of experts on this site for sure!

Comment

Not when it is completely uneccessary and will be irrelevant 1-3 years from now. And really, asking TS posters about player skills and who is better? Real panel of experts on this site for sure!
            No doubt. Not unlike throwing a lamb into the lion's den. I will go first on record to say my kid is not worthy of being ranked. Just imagine that she doesn't even exist, TS.

Comment

One of the triplets plays mid

David or Zion from Orlando city

Comment

One of the triplets plays mid

David or Zion from Orlando city
                Are they 03's??? Don't think so.

Comment

I think the best 03 midfielders are on the girls OCYS U13 pre ecnl girls soccer team. They move the ball very well, attack space and win the ball on ground and in the air almost all the time. My daughter doesn't play with OC we just played OC U13 girls this past weekend and I was extremely impressed on how well they played together. Even though they beat us it was a good game!

Comment

No doubt. Not unlike throwing a lamb into the lion's den. I will go first on record to say my kid is not worthy of being ranked. Just imagine that she doesn't even exist, TS.
                    You do not want your kids talked about on TS EVER!

Comment

My daughter plays on a different team... this thread is about the best 03 midfielders...where are they? And I just thought I would say that I was impressed on how well those girls played this past weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X