Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please be patient we are putting the final touches on the schedules. The number of teams that will be attending this year have exceeded all our expectations. We assure you that your patience will be rewarded.
    Well I would expect your numbers to drop in 2017 just based on your Hotel Arrangements and fees associated with them over this particular weekend in South Florida.

Comment

Well I would expect your numbers to drop in 2017 just based on your Hotel Arrangements and fees associated with them over this particular weekend in South Florida.
      Same fees as last year cheap ass

Comment

Same fees as last year cheap ass
        Your lack of Comprehension is quite amusing.
        Obviously you were born, bred and educated in the state of FL.

But I will interpret the previous statement for any other small brains out there....
        The statement is in reference to the Hotel Fees not the Tournament costs.

I think it was Napoleon Dynamite that said it best: "Idiot"

Comment

I tend to agree. We've been coming for 4 years and this will be the last because of hotel cost. It gets higher and higher every year. They used to have at least 1 reasonably priced hotel but the industry is taking advantage of the busy holiday weekend. This is something that should be a concern to the tournament for the future or it will end up like the rest of them with mainly only local teams. It's a great tournament so it is a shame.

Comment

It is sad when you can play Disney cheaper

Comment

http://www.trivago.com/?iPathId=6161...Sitemap=false&

Here are some more options....

Comment

you must not know, but here at weston, money is not a problem, ask any academy kid's parent..

Comment

Please be patient we are putting the final touches on the schedules. The number of teams that will be attending this year have exceeded all our expectations. We assure you that your patience will be rewarded.
                  hope not rewarded by playing at a craphole field.

Comment

hope not rewarded by playing at a craphole field.
                    Good luck with that.

Comment

So where are the deeply discounted prices they look the same to me for anyone else coming to the area

Comment

So where are the deeply discounted prices they look the same to me for anyone else coming to the area
                        This is South Florida. And those are the rates this time of year. Get over it. At Disney they scam every dollar from you and you have to play 30 miles away at some field. All the fields are within 10-15 miles of Weston and are in good neighborhoods and good playing fields. At least the tournament can guarantee a block of rooms for teams.

Comment

Still waiting on those brackets we got t e-mail about that were coming out on Monday or Tuesday, great job

Comment

tournaments posts brackets 2 weeks before?

Comment

Disney cheaper hotels and schedule already up! Just saying. ..

Comment

Still waiting on those brackets we got t e-mail about that were coming out on Monday or Tuesday, great job
                                Please ma'am, understand , some have register late, and we are not leaving any $$$ out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X