Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. That group is an embarrassment.
    This why Weston players better. They tough. All other are babies. OC baby

Comment

As I mused this over, I couldn't help but think of my own experience watching the behavior of Weston. For kicks, decided to go see if it was just me....just my own jaded perception of the Weston overachievers. Behold, cards provided:

Weston 28
      Kend 19
      Boca 15
      Clear 12
      IMG 11
      OC 10

Ever see a player spit at another on the field? Repeatedly pinch others? Ever see a group of parents that will taunt an opposing player? Ever see a ref verbally attacked because he got a simple out of bounds call wrong? I invite you to the next Weston u14 game, where 'class' is nowhere to be found. Most of us adults, if seeing our own kids spit or pinch (yeah I know, who pinches??), would walk on the field and throw our own kid over our shoulder not to be seen for a while. Yet....

And before all the defenders start talking smack about how the kids just want it more...that's a deflection. And no, you didn't give my kids team a beat down. You have a handful of exceptional 01s with high talent and sportsmanship, they deserve a better environment both on and off the field.
      You forgot a few others in south florida.

Comment

This why Weston players better. They tough. All other are babies. OC baby
        Maybe they should change their name to foulton, hackton, goonton, or mugton....
        Despite these deplorable tactics you still haven't beat them....
        Ehh,ehh,ehh ......sound of their parents when one their players gets touched. Hilarious

Comment

You forgot a few others in south florida.
          The full DA clubs were listed. No need to include others. Move on.

Comment

LOL....good post.

Comment

Boom. Roasted.

Comment

Boom. Roasted.
                TBU is a full academy dipwad. We have ranked in the top 3 nationally at all age groups throughout the year. Check the standings before you talk.

It is a TBU world - we just let you live here.

Comment

Haaaa what? Your lost!

Comment

Troll Alert!!!!

TBU is a full academy dipwad. We have ranked in the top 3 nationally at all age groups throughout the year. Check the standings before you talk.

I guessing one of two things happened here.......One, someone gave you bad information about what full DA really is Or Two, your just plain stupid. I feel bad so let me help you out. Unless TBU got U15/16 and U17/18 DA........You are not a full DA club....Sorry!

Comment

13/14 DA there are no standings to check because they don't keep standings, there are no playoffs for the 14's, if you belonged to a full DA you might understand that better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X