X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

01/02 Top 10 Girls

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. If we are wanting our daughters and Florida soccer to get better, than this is the best scenario. Very competitive games with 1-goal wins makes the players better.

That's why I think FSPL this year was great. Very competitive for the top 5 to 8 teams.
    Half the games went to PKs! Can't get more competitive than that!

Comment

Half the games went to PKs! Can't get more competitive than that!
      That's because all the top players are playing ECNL. FESA is the only high level team playing and they will kill everyone.

Comment

01/02 Top 10 Girls

That's because all the top players are playing ECNL. FESA is the only high level team playing and they will kill everyone.
        All that was said was it was competitive, what's your problem!

Comment

Jeeeeeez. Do you have to troll everything?

The good players in ECNL don't get filtered in until u16. U14 ECNL is simply who lives closest, who can afford it, and who's daddy knows coach.

Great day of soccer for State Cup!!

Comment

Rush is the only upset I this round. What is the most likely upset for tomorrow. I think Rush again. Obvious the biggest would be WFF beating FESA, that would be stop the press crazy, sky is falling crazy

Comment

Great bus parking and kickball. Try actually playing with skill.
              Who play kickball and bus parking? Lakeland or Rush?

Comment

Rush is the only upset I this round. What is the most likely upset for tomorrow. I think Rush again. Obvious the biggest would be WFF beating FESA, that would be stop the press crazy, sky is falling crazy
                WFF might have the best shot at FESA with its ECNL players rostered.

Comment

Chargers kick butt.

Comment

01/02 Top 10 girls

No ECNL for WFF, they are at showcase

Comment

Who play kickball and bus parking? Lakeland or Rush?
                      Neither. All teams played straight up. Either a person who did not watch either game posted this or this is a person just talking ****...likely because they lost or because they BARELY won by the slimmest margin.

Comment

No ECNL for WFF, they are at showcase
                        What showcase? There are college coaches out watching State Cup games.

Comment

No, they are tricking you and wanting your kid to attend their soccer camp for a fee. Same thing last year and the years before. Trust me you were not asked to travel for an unofficial visit SORRY!

Comment

The U14 WFF ECNL team is at the U14 and Junior ECNL event in Greer this weekend.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...=2&pli=1#gid=0

Comment

Great bus parking and kickball. Try actually playing with skill.
                              This is state cup. These teams know hunkering down will work because teams dont practice pk's. State cup is a tournament not a showcase. It's all about winning and not pretty soccer. Learn how to win and won day you will! Practice your PK'S as Weston and Rush obviously did! Again, this is state cup. Congrats, you got further than your Davie team last year.

Comment

What has happened to FKK ?
                                Their best players defected to OCYS ECNL team around Christmas. This SC banter makes me laugh. If the ECNL teams were allowed to play it would be an all ECNL final 4. FSPL is a sub league ECNL - R3PL - NPL - FSPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X