Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are grumblings at OC that parents are not happy. Now that GPS has moved in touting elite level play I would think there time at OC is going to come to an end. Does anyone have any info?
    Many on ecnl teams are not happy with play time and development. I hear many are gone next year.

Comment

Many on ecnl teams are not happy with play time and development. I hear many are gone next year.
      feeder clubs Don't be mad. Be happy that you have a chance to send players to bigger and better things.

Comment

feeder clubs Don't be mad. Be happy that you have a chance to send players to bigger and better things.
        We're happy, just like the parents at OC.

Comment

You know, that statement would be funny if you were actually beating these "feeder clubs".

Comment

Why do FKK people anoint themselves as the club of all clubs. That everyone should follow and that they way they do things is the only right way. That they teach soccer the right way and that they have best training, best DOC best culture,parents and players. That all other clubs don't know what they are doing and how dare any of their players leave.
            What idiot thinks Fkk is even close to the best club? This made me spit out my coffee. Parent pr marketing at it's best. Wannabes but can't be's.

Comment

We haven't heard that at all only praise. Nice try Fkk troll. Keep saying prayers for your club!

Comment

What idiot thinks Fkk is even close to the best club? This made me spit out my coffee. Parent pr marketing at it's best. Wannabes but can't be's.
                If you really think this was posted by a FKK person then you're not the sharpest tool.

Comment

We haven't heard that at all only praise. Nice try Fkk troll. Keep saying prayers for your club!
                  I think this was a sarcastic response to a previous post. Lighten up! Both sides are taking shots slinging total BS.

Comment

Posted by Fkk

Comment

Nice try Troll, but you got it kind of half right and backward. ECNL isn't about development, it's about bringing together the best players to play the best competition. You have to earn playing time. Those who are unhappy about playing time may be gone next year when better players show up to take their spots. They won't be leaving by choice.

Comment

Nice try Troll, but you got it kind of half right and backward. ECNL isn't about development, it's about bringing together the best players to play the best competition. You have to earn playing time. Those who are unhappy about playing time may be gone next year when better players show up to take their spots. They won't be leaving by choice.
                        Actually we are leaving by choice. Calling all the players on the ECNL roster and purple teams ECNL players that are lumped into a pool that are interchangeable is a joke and nothing more than a recruiting ploy.

Comment

FKKs relationship with Maitland is very good. I don't think FKK is hurting financially due to the deal them and Creeks just struck with Nike.

Comment

I don't know who the best club in Florida is nor do I really care as this was just a troll post anyways, but FKKs numbers are growing not dissipating like other Central Florida clubs.

Comment

I don't know who the best club in Florida is nor do I really care as this was just a troll post anyways, but FKKs numbers are growing not dissipating like other Central Florida clubs.
                              I don't know if FKK is the best club ever, but its a very serious option and getting better. OC has no real interest in purple teams or below and has shown that repeatedly. You will find that as players do not make DA or ECNL they will begin to leave. A player will stick around for at another year just to see if he gets looked at and will then leave to a club that will offer more (at least 3 days of practice).

You are already starting to see the older teams at OC being fragmented as more and more of the better players if not in DA or ECNL just leave. FKK has the people to make that club a solid option. Rush is also a decent option for those on the other side of the county. FCA, ACYS, and Maitland are also options for the lower skilled players or for players looking to be big frogs in a small pond. All in all, its good to have options.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                many on ecnl teams are not happy with play time and development. I hear many are gone next year.
                                your and idiot the training has been great and playing time is determined by your play on the field. If you want equal time go play at ymca of fkk. If there is complaining its understandable every wants to play 90 minutes.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X