Wff ecnl coach.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1748527]Now I'm curious. I want to see what playing in the ECNL will get you in terms of recruitment.[/https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nTJuM6A0pCa9bYatycLJjk8itPLuHb_tWr7-t334Jhs/htmlview?pli=1#gid=1931845771

Comment

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....me/906222.html

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Can you list the 11 commitments from the ECNL team. I would like to send them in to get added to the list of Tampa area players. Are they posted anywhere?
        What list?

Comment

What does this list show for your club? Where is your list of players & their top schools like the rest of the clubs in this league? Very obvious change is needed. Thanks for showing us this as it does nothing but prove the points everyone is making.

Comment

What does this list show for your club? Where is your list of players & their top schools like the rest of the clubs in this league? Very obvious change is needed. Thanks for showing us this as it does nothing but prove the points everyone is making.
            WEST FLORIDA FLAMES

Cannata, Victoria M Land O Lakes, FL ARKANSAS

Cowart, Tatiana D Riverview, FL NORTH GREENVILLE

Folds, Brianne F Lakeland, FL AUBURN 2013 U-15 NT Player Pool
            2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional
            2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Best XI
            2014 Region III England Trip
            2013-14 Gatorade State Player of the Year

Harkins, Abigail D Palm Harbor, FL ASSUMPTION

Holmes, Elisha F Tampa, FL FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Jarmolych, Jackie M Palm Harbor, FL RIT

Lower, Haillie M , FL FLORIDA

Mananquil, Lianne M Jacksonville, FL RICE 2012 Region III ODP
            2012 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional
            2013 Region III ODP
            2014 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional
            2014 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Best XI
            2015 Region III Europe Trip

McFadden, Rebekah F Tampa, FL UNC GREENSBORO

Mercer, Haleigh GK Lakeland, FL TROY

Montoya, Marcela M Cape Coral, FL GEORGIA SOUTHERN 2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional

Napolitano, Paige D Odessa, FL NOVA SOUTHEASTERN

Ortiz, Julia GK Bradenton, FL ST. LEO

Townsend, Tanna F Belleview, FL SOUTHEASTERN

Zajac, Shayna D Lithia, FL NOVA SOUTHEASTERN

Comment

WEST FLORIDA FLAMES

Cannata, Victoria M Land O Lakes, FL ARKANSAS

Cowart, Tatiana D Riverview, FL NORTH GREENVILLE

Folds, Brianne F Lakeland, FL AUBURN 2013 U-15 NT Player Pool
              2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Best XI
              2013-14 Gatorade State Player of the Year

Harkins, Abigail D Palm Harbor, FL ASSUMPTION

Holmes, Elisha F Tampa, FL FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Jarmolych, Jackie M Palm Harbor, FL RIT

Lower, Haillie M , FL FLORIDA

Mananquil, Lianne M Jacksonville, FL RICE 2012 Region III ODP
              2012 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional
              2013 Region III ODP
              2014 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional Best XI

McFadden, Rebekah F Tampa, FL UNC GREENSBORO

Mercer, Haleigh GK Lakeland, FL TROY

Montoya, Marcela M Cape Coral, FL GEORGIA SOUTHERN 2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional

Napolitano, Paige D Odessa, FL NOVA SOUTHEASTERN

Ortiz, Julia GK Bradenton, FL ST. LEO

Townsend, Tanna F Belleview, FL SOUTHEASTERN

Zajac, Shayna D Lithia, FL NOVA SOUTHEASTERN
              You guys are reaching so bad. Your board may believe this list from the land of make believe at Disneyland but the entire soccer community knows the truth. 6 players on this list are not at your club and it's funny how you list them to try to give some type of credit to your list. And the discovery players you are listing, get real. Their real club teams did more for them than you will ever think about doing. Why don't you go ask their parents their thoughts & why every big name school you have on this fantasy land list, the player no longer plays at your club. It's so typical and that's been the problem with this club since RB left. Your board knows no better and they actually believe the garbage you are selling to them.

Here is your u18 ECNL roster. I don't see the kid from Auburn, I don't see the kid from Rice, I don't see the kid from FAU, I know see the kid from Arkansas, I don't see the kid from Florida who is actually driving to OCYS when she lives 10 minutes from you. Georgia Southern kid is a DP. Where did they go, I cannot seem to find them on your u18 roster that you are taking credit for on an ECNL website. Do other ECNL clubs do this to to inflate numbers? I seriously doubt it. How your board does not see this is a joke.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....7267/TEAM.html

Comment

You guys are reaching so bad. Your board may believe this list from the land of make believe at Disneyland but the entire soccer community knows the truth. 6 players on this list are not at your club and it's funny how you list them to try to give some type of credit to your list. And the discovery players you are listing, get real. Their real club teams did more for them than you will ever think about doing. Why don't you go ask their parents their thoughts & why every big name school you have on this fantasy land list, the player no longer plays at your club. It's so typical and that's been the problem with this club since RB left. Your board knows no better and they actually believe the garbage you are selling to them.

Here is your u18 ECNL roster. I don't see the kid from Auburn, I don't see the kid from Rice, I don't see the kid from FAU, I know see the kid from Arkansas, I don't see the kid from Florida who is actually driving to OCYS when she lives 10 minutes from you. Georgia Southern kid is a DP. Where did they go, I cannot seem to find them on your u18 roster that you are taking credit for on an ECNL website. Do other ECNL clubs do this to to inflate numbers? I seriously doubt it. How your board does not see this is a joke.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....7267/TEAM.html
                Are they really 0-11-1 with 2 goals for & 58 against? That has to be a miss print.

Comment

Are they really 0-11-1 with 2 goals for & 58 against? That has to be a miss print.
                  No really- just congratulate the all the girls given the opportunity to play after they graduate this year and move one to building the best teams and coaching staff for next year and beyond. The near term joint training sessions and friendly scrimmages between teams and age groups should help identify a good possible pool before try outs with even more being possibly added from the area.

Comment

Um....all the girls who committed currently on the team are listed. Illiterate much?

Comment

Um....all the girls who committed currently on the team are listed. Illiterate much?
                      Can you list the actual players on the U18 ECNL team going to college. Not former kids who are no longer with your club, or kids that played with you 2 years ago. The current U18 ECNL team & please list where they are going to college to play soccer. I'm curious what your ECNL program has produced vs other ECNL programs in Florida and the southeast. Congratulations to all the players, it's a great age group.

Comment

Can you list the actual players on the U18 ECNL team going to college. Not former kids who are no longer with your club, or kids that played with you 2 years ago. The current U18 ECNL team & please list where they are going to college to play soccer. I'm curious what your ECNL program has produced vs other ECNL programs in Florida and the southeast. Congratulations to all the players, it's a great age group.
                        Click on the list on post #181, it goes the ECNL for 2016 commits and scroll down to west Florida flames - it gives every report commit for the 2016 ecnls, other wis go to WFF ECNL on Twitter and you can see them individually

Comment

Click on the list on post #181, it goes the ECNL for 2016 commits and scroll down to west Florida flames - it gives every report commit for the 2016 ecnls, other wis go to WFF ECNL on Twitter and you can see them individually
                          Can you please list all the TBU commits?

Comment

Can you please list all the TBU commits?
                            In 2016? 2017 or 2018?

Comment

In 2016? 2017 or 2018?
                              2016. Anything in the future will be combined unless you don't won't to accept that fact - point is it is not about us the parents, it's about the girls - just be happy for them- we already had our chance at college, and I get it we all want the best for our kids- but the girls have to choose the best environment for them- d1, 2, 3 or NAIA or maybe it ends with graduation- doesn't make them or us anything less- they certainly won't survive on a $6- 25k salary in the WPSL in life. You have great coaches and we have some, we had access to a league on the girls side and you have access on the boys- for once just let it go and let the kids sort it out- they are survivors - will things change - yes if we don't like the change then it's America - beauty is we have a choice and make that with our kids for a different environment. Again congrats for all the girls in Florida as a whole- at least it is a recruiting rich environment for the colleges - with many pathways .

Comment

2016. Anything in the future will be combined unless you don't won't to accept that fact - point is it is not about us the parents, it's about the girls - just be happy for them- we already had our chance at college, and I get it we all want the best for our kids- but the girls have to choose the best environment for them- d1, 2, 3 or NAIA or maybe it ends with graduation- doesn't make them or us anything less- they certainly won't survive on a $6- 25k salary in the WPSL in life. You have great coaches and we have some, we had access to a league on the girls side and you have access on the boys- for once just let it go and let the kids sort it out- they are survivors - will things change - yes if we don't like the change then it's America - beauty is we have a choice and make that with our kids for a different environment. Again congrats for all the girls in Florida as a whole- at least it is a recruiting rich environment for the colleges - with many pathways .
                                TAMPA BAY UNITED

Anderson, Rebekah D Valrico, FL SOUTH FLORIDA

Betters, Samantha F , FL FLORIDA

Burroughs, Ky M , FL SOUTH FLORIDA

Eaton, Lindsey F Lithia, FL CENTRAL FLORIDA

Evangelista, Emily M , FL NORTHEASTERN

Evens, Jordan D Sarasota, FL FURMAN

Grotz, Casey D Tampa, FL NORTH FLORIDA

Hamilton, Laura D , FL FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Hubbard, Taylor M Tampa, FL ALABAMA 2014 USYS Nat Champ Best 11

Kallianiotis, Tatianna N/A , FL TAMPA

Lester, Julia M Apollo Beach, FL FLORIDA 2013 ODP Thanksgiving Interregional
                                2014 Region III Costa Rica Tournament

Stege, Angelica M New Port Richey, FL NORTH FLORIDA

Thompson, Jacqueline D Valrico, FL CENTRAL FLORIDA

Wissman, Elizabeth F Palm Harbor, FL FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Zas, Gracie F , FL SOUTH FLORIDA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X