01/02 Girls Top 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Now back to the talk about FC Florida !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You sound like a jealous JFCer and did you paste it from the FESA website to TS? FESA U-14 posts are on the 01-02 thread and the Official FESA thread.
      Not with JFC. I'm from a south florida club. See you in state cup.

Comment

Be bold and state your team instead if just saying south Florida. Don't hide.

Comment

Be bold and state your team instead if just saying south Florida. Don't hide.
          That's just what S Florida needs is another club! Smh

Comment

Someone who has a girl in ODP told me that a WFF parent said that the WFF teams and TBU teams in the U14 age group have already started to move players around over winter. (Because they are merging this summer) Moving them from the 3 non ECNL teams best players to the WFF ECNL team. Any truth to this?

Comment

Someone who has a girl in ODP told me that a WFF parent said that the WFF teams and TBU teams in the U14 age group have already started to move players around over winter. (Because they are merging this summer) Moving them from the 3 non ECNL teams best players to the WFF ECNL team. Any truth to this?
              They call them Discovery Players and they are just additions but not full time. Train and play when the availability allows it.

It would be harsh if you committed to a team and then found out that you were relegated as they brought in another person from the other club.

Comment

The West Florida United teams will be stronger.

Comment

To my knowledge, they have not "moved any players around" - that would imply changing rosters and that has not happened. They have had two ECNL identification training sessions with the TBU age groups '01-'04.

Comment

To my knowledge, they have not "moved any players around" - that would imply changing rosters and that has not happened. They have had two ECNL identification training sessions with the TBU age groups '01-'04.
                    Agreed no roster shifting. Maybe training invites, and guest play by birth year with in home club to test the waters.

Comment

Top 10 Girls 01/02

They call them Discovery Players and they are just additions but not full time. Train and play when the availability allows it.

It would be harsh if you committed to a team and then found out that you were relegated as they brought in another person from the other club.

Discovery players are on the ECNL rosters from the beginning of season, they are players from other cities/states who continue to play with their own clubs but also play with ECNL when they can, they do not necessarily come to practices. What you may be hearing about are players from within the club who have been given the opportunity to train with the ECNL

Comment

Discovery players are on the ECNL rosters from the beginning of season, they are players from other cities/states who continue to play with their own clubs but also play with ECNL when they can, they do not necessarily come to practices. What you may be hearing about are players from within the club who have been given the opportunity to train with the ECNL
                        What you will is some joint training sessions in the future between the teams and age groups, and friendly scrimmages, for further identifications and coaching staffs working together, towards building the teams for next year.

Comment

What you will is some joint training sessions in the future between the teams and age groups, and friendly scrimmages, for further identifications and coaching staffs working together, towards building the teams for next year.
                          As one club will they only be allowed to have one team in FPL and one in FSPL?

Comment

What are the rules for ECNL discovery players? Can a player that lives in Jacksonville be a discovery player on Boca or OCYS or is there a rule about proximity to an ECNL club?

Comment

As one club will they only be allowed to have one team in FPL and one in FSPL?
                              Don't know about FPL but FSPL has no such restriction of which I am aware.

Comment

Don't know about FPL but FSPL has no such restriction of which I am aware.
                                A club needs to put one team at each age level in FPL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X