X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    On with the boys news
    The Ponte Vedra High School boys play in the 3A semi-final tonight! Go Sharks!
    Agree we need some boys soccer news. Soccer is a mans game that ladies try to play like the men.

Comment

Are some of the FESA boys traveling to Paris or England?

Comment

I dont think that it is just one person writing on this site,... you have to come to the realization that people are becoming aware of your tactics and they are voicing their opinion of Boca Juniors Club, the mismanagement, and the bi polar lies,.... Anthony. No one is here to blast anyone but you, its a sad shame that you have a soccer club and you are ruining the beautiful game. Its people like you Anthony, you are whats wrong with soccer in Florida

Try to look at yourself and see why all these posts are about you and what you can change to be a better person.

Comment

*** ? hahahahahhaha loser

Comment

The Ponte Vedra High School men are marvelous with 15 Seniors! They beat Jesuit 3 to 2 and will play in the State 3A Final tonight against Immokalee. Eat 'em up, Sharks!

Comment

I dont think that it is just one person writing on this site,... you have to come to the realization that people are becoming aware of your tactics and they are voicing their opinion of Boca Juniors Club, the mismanagement, and the bi polar lies,.... Anthony. No one is here to blast anyone but you, its a sad shame that you have a soccer club and you are ruining the beautiful game. Its people like you Anthony, you are whats wrong with soccer in Florida

Try to look at yourself and see why all these posts are about you and what you can change to be a better person.
              Dear sir,
              I am now more convinced that ever that you are the perfect subject for my research paper on psychotic internet stalkers. You exhibit all the classic behaviors. For example, you are so obsessed with your nemesis that you actually believe he would respond directly to you on an anonymous message board. Also, you seem to believe people are naive enough to think these negative comments are coming from multiple people when it's obvious they are all from you. That's the oldest trick in the book, especially on Talking Soccer.

Needless to say I am anxious to meet with you to learn more. Please post your personal contact information as soon as possible so that I may arrange for an in-depth interview.

Warmest regards,
              Your New Best Friend

Comment

Mandarin men are getting ready to play Boca Raton in the 5a state semi final. They have been practicing on the Losco turf field all week. Go Mustangs!

Comment

Dear sir,
                  I am now more convinced that ever that you are the perfect subject for my research paper on psychotic internet stalkers. You exhibit all the classic behaviors. For example, you are so obsessed with your nemesis that you actually believe he would respond directly to you on an anonymous message board. Also, you seem to believe people are naive enough to think these negative comments are coming from multiple people when it's obvious they are all from you. That's the oldest trick in the book, especially on Talking Soccer.

Needless to say I am anxious to meet with you to learn more. Please post your personal contact information as soon as possible so that I may arrange for an in-depth interview.

Warmest regards,
                  Your New Best Friend
                  Fidel Castro
                  Havana Cuba
                  Fidelito.pullon@Hotmail

Comment

This lunatic is either the parent who had to pay the release fee, or it's some kid who got feedback from AO he didn't want to hear. More likely the kid, since most adults would know that FC is no longer the leader of Cuba. In any case, this person is seriously disturbed and needs to seek professional help. At first this thread was entertaining, now it's just sad.

Comment

To all you parents,

Hahaha to you. I feed you my bull**** and so does my dad. You're still here until May! Keep paying Pitu's salary while we laugh all the way to the bank. Feel free to call me at
                      561-350-3069. Coachanthony@brjsc.com. Or send me a message through what's app. Also find me at south county region park Tuesday, Wednesday's, Thursday 6-9. Come up to me I'm a pretty easy guy to talk too. If you can't speak to me, feel free to speak to my father Heinze. We are here for you. Remember I am a soccer icon in the community. My team is the best as are the parents on my team. You're little ****heads wish they could be in this club.

Coach
                      AO

Comment

http://staugustine.com/sports/local-...p#.VruM4Sje7Y4

Mike Pickett coached the Saint Johns Country Day women to the 1A title and the Florida Elite U14 girls to a Regional title. How does the coach do it?

Comment

http://staugustine.com/sports/local-...p#.VruM4Sje7Y4

Mike Pickett coached the Saint Johns Country Day women to the 1A title and the Florida Elite U14 girls to a Regional title. How does the coach do it?
                          Region 3 and 1a high school are a joke. When he finally wins a game against a ECNL team and 5A then let's talk.

Comment

Region 3 and 1a high school are a joke. When he finally wins a game against a ECNL team and 5A then let's talk.
                            Does SJCD play any 5A? Months ago SJCD beat Bolles and Ponte Vedra.

Comment

Keep up with your status quo crap. Florida Elite strives to be better than your average product.

Comment

Keep up with your status quo crap. Florida Elite strives to be better than your average product.
                                Sitting out at practice watching the FESA ünder 11 boys and girls , and so amazed by the skills and speed. The teams are training 3X a week at a very challenging level and the world better watch out!

Comment

Working...
                                X