Blame the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like 4 real contenders. The rest are out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How you know it's me jajjajajajajajaj
      In reality Orlando city should have the best coaches in the state if not the entire region being a MLS club. From what I heard they not only lost coaches but lost trainers and other key personnel as well this year. My son was recruited by them last year and we were thinking of going next year but now we are totally on the fence after getting some updates from some u14 da parents there now. We might end up going out of state to another MLS club. I would not be surprised if they lose players from the teams this year because of the turmoil.

Comment

In reality Orlando city should have the best coaches in the state if not the entire region being a MLS club. From what I heard they not only lost coaches but lost trainers and other key personnel as well this year. My son was recruited by them last year and we were thinking of going next year but now we are totally on the fence after getting some updates from some u14 da parents there now. We might end up going out of state to another MLS club. I would not be surprised if they lose players from the teams this year because of the turmoil.
        We @ OC will beat everyone hands down. Don't let the trolls lure you! no one even comes close !

Comment

It looks like 4 real contenders. The rest are out of it.
          OC has a easy schedule and should win it.

Comment

Just wondering is Kendall trying to compete with Boca on who can add the most kids to there team. Maybe getting rid of a coach and director who dont know what the heck to pick in the first place might help. Both Boca and Kendall did not pick the right kids in the first place. Is this new company thats looking into the DA system letting these 2 teams know there doing something wrong. No way can you develop this many kids.

Comment

We @ OC will beat everyone hands down. Don't let the trolls lure you! no one even comes close !
              OC beat #1 redbulls today? Good job JN.

Comment

Thanks SC

Comment

Just wondering is Kendall trying to compete with Boca on who can add the most kids to there team. Maybe getting rid of a coach and director who dont know what the heck to pick in the first place might help. Both Boca and Kendall did not pick the right kids in the first place. Is this new company thats looking into the DA system letting these 2 teams know there doing something wrong. No way can you develop this many kids.
                  Didnt recognize Weston Kendall game so many different kids playing. Bad bad game. Too many kids at a low level This development isnt working

Comment

SC what was score?

Comment

What are these 2 teams trying to do? Kendall can't seem to decide who to play so they just throw different players in every game? Weston why are they adding these low level players? Not surprised it was a bad game but both academies will say there developing there players. Oh well so much for good play I guess development means winning even if its bad.

Comment

well if you can believe it that is what the DA's will look like next year. Almost all the Kendall boys on the older DA will graduate. So from the U15/16 that is what will move up. not a good thing most are not even good for this age group. Kendall better think of something.

Comment

hate to ask but what was the score?

Comment

Who writes this stuff?

Comment

It Was 0-0 Weston played half of their team with the 18's. So ended up bringing 00's from the reserves. I'm not sure what Was the case with Kendal but they where missing 2-3 key players for sure. Low intensity game, the condition of the field didn't help either.

Comment

0-0 score

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X