Pinecrest Girls Program

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have beat Pinecrest U13 blue team as well everytime we play them...and just beat you this weekend too. Pinecrest team girls were dirty players my daughter got fouled 6 times has about 3 large bruises from elbows to the rib & arms...oh yeah and ripped jersey from being grabbed from behind....really can't wait to play you guys again. Your girls need a better Coach to teach them the right way to play soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We have beat Pinecrest U13 blue team as well everytime we play them...and just beat you this weekend too. Pinecrest team girls were dirty players my daughter got fouled 6 times has about 3 large bruises from elbows to the rib & arms...oh yeah and ripped jersey from being grabbed from behind....really can't wait to play you guys again. Your girls need a better Coach to teach them the right way to play soccer.
      what age group?

Comment

O2/03 girls U13

Comment

O2/03 girls U13
          My daughter's team also played them this weekend, i wasn't impressed with their play as a team but i didn't see any dirty play or anything outside the norm. So either we were lucky or they are getting a bum rap on this thread. My two cents.

Comment

Yes you must have been lucky then. Sounds like you had a totally different game than what we experienced over the weekend.

Comment

O2/03 girls U13
              You guys are all full of crap. That team is playing a year up because they would kill all of the available teams at their age group. Since your team is a 01/02 why are you not bragging about playing against the Pinecrest U14. Do you know why? because they would wipe the floor with your sorry team.

Comment

To give some location context here, my club is a Broward club. Pinecrest games are always an easy win for us. Tough due to the dirty play, but their lack of skill always makes it easy to win.

Comment

To give some location context here, my club is a Broward club. Pinecrest games are always an easy win for us. Tough due to the dirty play, but their lack of skill always makes it easy to win.
                  Your club more than likely is not very good. Do yourself a favor and just stay out of this one you are not at the level of clubs being discussed here.

Comment

Your club more than likely is not very good. Do yourself a favor and just stay out of this one you are not at the level of clubs being discussed here.
                    So, if we are not very good, and we beat you, what does that say?

Comment

You guys are all full of crap. That team is playing a year up because they would kill all of the available teams at their age group. Since your team is a 01/02 why are you not bragging about playing against the Pinecrest U14. Do you know why? because they would wipe the floor with your sorry team.
                      I'm not sure they would "kill" all of the available teams at their age (after all they didn't beat Davie or Boca in league play---both are true U13 teams AND they had a very ho-hum preseason against other true U13 teams) but that 02/03 team is still pretty good when compared to a lot of what's out there. It looks like they could have used another year of seasoning before making the jump to D1 a year up (probably should have played D2 a year up)

With the new age groups coming next season, I'm sure that team will be better than they've been this season and I seriously doubt they will stay a year up. They can probably dominate playing up to their oldest girl which should be 2002. I don't think they can hang with the 2001s......and I'm basing that entirely on what they'e done thus far this season.

Comment

Enough of the BS...D1 where?? My daughter plays D1 too. SO?? It's really not that effin hard. I love these wannabe soccer elitist that don't know squat about the game and less about youth sports. Obviously, you are THAT parent that likes to gloat about your kid playing D1 and what does that really mean?? There are plenty of teams that are in D1 that are really D2 teams playing above their head and plenty of players on D1 teams masquerading, being carried by the rest of their teammates. I suspect you're a parent of one of those kids. Those 1 trick ponies. The ones that are really fast but can't do anything else on the field except run. You know what happens to those kids in a few years?? Everyone else catches up to them in terms of speed, put a shoulder charge on them and they get knocked right off the ball. My slow kid has had to develop her first touch, her field awareness, her game IQ, and other facets of her game because of her lack of speed and because of that alone, that makes her a better player. And you keep insisting that my daughter is just a defender. No, she's a lockdown defender and she's a hell of a midfielder....center attacking mid and holding mid in a 4-2-3-1. In other words, she's versatile. She can play wherever she's needed. Not pigeon-holed. On the field whenever and wherever. All the time.

And as for your kid being on a Top 5 team in the state...... I call BS....you can sit there and point chase by playing a million freaking tournaments and get points for playing in weak-ass leagues and because Got Soccer gives points for a draw even, any team can climb the ranks so who the hell are you kidding with this?? By the way, being the 18th man on a D1 team really isn't much of an accomplishment you know. You really think that just because you SAY that your kid is that good, anyone here believes it. Stop being so delusional. If anyone here is due for a pretty strong dose of reality, its you. I've told you where my kid plays, I've told you her strengths and her weaknesses and all you can come back with is..."my kid is better than yours and my kid can fly by your kid" Gee thanks for contributing so much to the conversation. What's your next defense? Liar, Liar Pants on Fire!!! Get the F out of here with that. I'm even doubting you have a kid. What do you do, just hang out at parks and watch kids play and then come on the Talk Soccer bulletin boards to pop off about your imaginary kid?? What a sad and pathetic existence.

By the way, you lost all credibility when you mentioned you were a Bernie Sanders supporter a few messages back and let's recall how this conversation got started in the first place.....because YOU insisted that my daughter is a thug because when confronted by thuggery, I said she would respond in kind. Talk about a freaking waste of time.....but still entertaining to undress you like this. I'm always amused by people that think they are smarter than they are and then being able to school them as I have done with you.

Good luck next weekend at whatever tournament Shilo will be playing at. (If you need me to explain the reference I would be glad to)
                        What do you say about Sanders now? Get ready. He will be our next president. Loving it!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X