Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Though it may be painful, the best thing you can do for this kids is to push them to leave your team and tryout for higher level teams that are showcasing and otherwise have a good system in place to get their kids seen.
    We don't have teams in this area that most here would consider showcase worthy. You people in south and central Florida are spoiled that way. I do like the idea of the ID camps. though. More bang for the buck, IMHO. But I'll pass this info along. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We don't have teams in this area that most here would consider showcase worthy. You people in south and central Florida are spoiled that way. I do like the idea of the ID camps. though. More bang for the buck, IMHO. But I'll pass this info along. Thanks.
      If there aren't many good team options to move to then ID camps can be useful. Problem is there are many of them so unless families have unlimited means they'll have to chose carefully. Many colleges and universities have them now, so have players overlap that with colleges they are interested in academically. Some are very small, really just for that school and maybe a few others. Others are quite large and have coaches from 20+ universities attending. But again you want to attend ones where there will coaches from schools of interest. Whichever they attend they need to start corresponding with coaches prior to the event so the coach knows the player is interested in the school and can seek them out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X