Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes it's a good team, they beat us and yes they had no subs. I felt bad for those poor girls in the heat. The coach looked about 75 years old and screamed his lungs out. The girls played hard and very skillful, deserved to win but you can't do that every time with 8 girls, injuries or sick days they are going to be in trouble.
    priceless! 75 years old and screaming his lungs out.

Comment

I think it is best they stick to playing against girls.

Comment

Congratulations to these girls. That is what it is all about. I am not from delray and it should not really matter. These players did well. The one thing that I think is sad is anyone talking about what anyone is "ranked" delray or otherwise. These kids and their coach could care less what anyone is ranked. Adults, please shut up.

Comment

Congratulations to these girls. That is what it is all about. I am not from delray and it should not really matter. These players did well. The one thing that I think is sad is anyone talking about what anyone is "ranked" delray or otherwise. These kids and their coach could care less what anyone is ranked. Adults, please shut up.
          AGREED! I am so so sick of these haters. We train better, play better, & support better than you. Deal with it!

Comment

AGREED! I am so so sick of these haters. We train better, play better, & support better than you. Deal with it!
            Stop you win one tournament and you come on here to brag about it. The girls will be average players by U14

Comment

Stop you win one tournament and you come on here to brag about it. The girls will be average players by U14
              That may be true but they are better than yours now and will better than yours then as well.
              Deal with it!

Comment

This team is 1 player away from being done. The way the coach yells at the players it coming sooner then you think.

Comment

all coaches yell at there players. dont be a wussie

Comment

Evil. Pure and unadulterated evil. Whoever is trying to put down everything Delray does has serious issues. I have long since left the game but the horrible malice and behavior of adults in regards to the efforts this club is making is pathetic. I have nothing to do with any club but I can tell you that there are some seriously disturbed adults in this bashing game.

Very sad. Let's all hope the kids are sheltered from this bull**** and they never grow up to bash the way these seriously mentally ill adults do.

Comment

Yea big man? But when we beat your @#$ in Disney will you be man enough to come on here and admit it. Its easy when you know who we are but we have no idea who you are.
                      Lmao
                      http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...?eventid=45986
                      You are not even going to Disney s h I t talkers

Signed
                      West Pines Chang
                      The goalies dad
                      MB

Comment

Lmao
                        http://www.gotsport.com/events/teaml...?eventid=45986
                        You are not even going to Disney s h I t talkers

Signed
                        West Pines Chang
                        The goalies dad
                        MB
                        Guess he was right lol

Comment

Guess he was right lol
                          Posting that make you feel better or were you just trying to get more people to see this thread? Either way it's kinda sad.

Comment

Ditto

Comment

Really?

These are 10 year old girls.
                              I can't believe that their parents are getting so caught up in a thread like this.

Comment

You should be required to sign your name to your posts. I read threads on this site because I'm interested in what's going on in our soccer community but it's too easy for you guys to talk trash with out accountability. Put your name on it.

Bill Grube

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X