Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tampa Dynamo

What is happening with this club? Why was the DOC fired?

First off let me say I am the one that started the thread last Monday regarding the DOC's dismissal and wanting to oust the BOD. I find it odd that I no longer see that thread and find no reference of it when I search for it. The Dynamo FC BOD's are scared and rightfully so. This is no longer about the DOC's termination. This is about two people thinking they speak for hundreds in the decisions that are made. They don't and they won't. What is happening is an uprising of parents that will no longer allow the current BOD to continue the farce they created. The list of improprieties and conflicts of interest are astounding. The potential litigation the BOD has opened the club to through their actions would be comical if it wasn't so inept. I strongly suspect word will get to the BOD directly or indirectly so here is our message to them:

There is no doubt in our minds that you have worked tirelessly and volunteered hundreds of hours of your time. We are sure at one time your intentions for the growth and long term health of the club were good. Unfortunately, your secrecy, lack of follow through, conflicts of interest, and personal vendetta's are on the verge of killing this club. If you care about the families and the kids you claim to represent you will submit your resignation and walk away. This sham can no longer continue and your stories are unraveling. That's the problem with secrecy. You can only cover up so many stories with other stories. Eventually you forget what you originally said in the first place. The Dynamo BOD is at that point right now. You have created a parental buzzsaw that isn't going to stop until new leadership and direction is in place. Facts do not lie and they are on the side of the families. We pressed you to a story we knew to be wrong. Do you think that was an accident? Do you think the questions asked of you were not planned and predetermined? Your stories made no sense from the beginning and our parents had a plan. What good will it do for the club and the BOD members personally for the parents to keep digging? The board does realize documents and financials will be scoured, right? The BOD gave us a reason to dig. Do you really want your list of improprieties to get out?
    Your service wasn't elected by us and you did not have the right to speak for us. We are, however, going to exercise our voices with your ouster through voting and/or pressure to resign. It's up to you to determine how long of a process that is going to be. In closing, we wish you the best in your future endeavors as it will not involve the Tampa Dynamo FC.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      First off let me say I am the one that started the thread last Monday regarding the DOC's dismissal and wanting to oust the BOD. I find it odd that I no longer see that thread and find no reference of it when I search for it. The Dynamo FC BOD's are scared and rightfully so. This is no longer about the DOC's termination. This is about two people thinking they speak for hundreds in the decisions that are made. They don't and they won't. What is happening is an uprising of parents that will no longer allow the current BOD to continue the farce they created. The list of improprieties and conflicts of interest are astounding. The potential litigation the BOD has opened the club to through their actions would be comical if it wasn't so inept. I strongly suspect word will get to the BOD directly or indirectly so here is our message to them:

There is no doubt in our minds that you have worked tirelessly and volunteered hundreds of hours of your time. We are sure at one time your intentions for the growth and long term health of the club were good. Unfortunately, your secrecy, lack of follow through, conflicts of interest, and personal vendetta's are on the verge of killing this club. If you care about the families and the kids you claim to represent you will submit your resignation and walk away. This sham can no longer continue and your stories are unraveling. That's the problem with secrecy. You can only cover up so many stories with other stories. Eventually you forget what you originally said in the first place. The Dynamo BOD is at that point right now. You have created a parental buzzsaw that isn't going to stop until new leadership and direction is in place. Facts do not lie and they are on the side of the families. We pressed you to a story we knew to be wrong. Do you think that was an accident? Do you think the questions asked of you were not planned and predetermined? Your stories made no sense from the beginning and our parents had a plan. What good will it do for the club and the BOD members personally for the parents to keep digging? The board does realize documents and financials will be scoured, right? The BOD gave us a reason to dig. Do you really want your list of improprieties to get out?
      Your service wasn't elected by us and you did not have the right to speak for us. We are, however, going to exercise our voices with your ouster through voting and/or pressure to resign. It's up to you to determine how long of a process that is going to be. In closing, we wish you the best in your future endeavors as it will not involve the Tampa Dynamo FC.
      Before you speak for 'hundreds' of families, you might want to put your name on it. The hypocrisy of not doing so makes this a bit hard to take seriously. State your name and intention of running for BOD and not simply be another anonymous whinny bitch. After that - I for one would listen to what you have to say.

Comment

Where is your name?

Comment

Where is your name?
          Ha! Good one. I'm not the one speaking for 'hundreds' and if I were to be so bold, you bet your butt I would.

Comment

Before you speak for 'hundreds' of families, you might want to put your name on it. The hypocrisy of not doing so makes this a bit hard to take seriously. State your name and intention of running for BOD and not simply be another anonymous whinny bitch. After that - I for one would listen to what you have to say.
            Number one - Which BOD member is this? SJ or AN?
            Number two - I'm not sure what a "whinny b*tch" is. If you meant "winning" then I will take that as a compliment and agree completely that the parents will do so. If you meant "whiny" I find it amusing you resort to name calling while trying to spit out a hot take about someone being anonymous while you do the same.
            Number three - I will happily put a name and a face out there when I am at the board meeting on October 14th. You have a right to debate for or against the board and myself if you so choose. My intention is pretty straight forward. I want what is best for the long term interests of the soccer club our family calls home. If that means I will be asked to be a member of the board then I will fulfill that obligation. I will not appoint myself president, or exercise voting rights where I have none, or involve myself in areas that are a conflict of interest.

Comment

Why are the Board of Directors so unwilling to give up control? You've had meetings with competitive teams all last week and the recurring theme was for you to turn over control to people who are willing step up and try to make this club better. This is no longer about JC and the DOC position. The BOD's have violated countless numbers of our Tampa Dynamo By-laws. You've ignored the junior competitive teams. You've ignored the Rec side of the club and You've failed to provide the club with any direction. And yet you think sending me an email saying your working on fixing it is going to make everything ok? I heard that that same song and dance last year. It's time to let go and move on. You got what you wanted and JC is no longer here. So when you call a person a hypocrite for not signing their name, I think you better take a long look in the mirror because I didn't see you name their either. I'm pretty sure he or she has a better idea what the parents of this club want then any of the current board members.

I'll see you Wednesday,

Shawn J. Kartes

Comment

I didn't claim to speak for hundreds of parents but there is a large group of us who have shared and will continue to share the thoughts I wrote about above. I'm not interested in arguing or name calling. I'm interested in change and making this the best club it can be. Any of the Dynamo parents who want to publicly sign their name to the list are encouraged to do so. If they don't I'm sure they will make it known at the board meeting Wed. Oct. 14th.

Eric Bender

Comment

I didn't claim to speak for hundreds of parents but there is a large group of us who have shared and will continue to share the thoughts I wrote about above. I'm not interested in arguing or name calling. I'm interested in change and making this the best club it can be. Any of the Dynamo parents who want to publicly sign their name to the list are encouraged to do so. If they don't I'm sure they will make it known at the board meeting Wed. Oct. 14th.

Eric Bender
                  What board position will you be running for ?

Comment

What time is the meeting?

Comment

You wanted their names ... Bravo to you !

Good luck to you all, maybe this can be a wake up call for parents of other clubs to take a stand.

Comment

Number one - Which BOD member is this? SJ or AN?

Didn't SJ resign right after JC was fired?

Comment

Didn't SJ resign right after JC was fired?
                          SJ resigns every few months but can't stay away, he is a control freak who is the president for all the wrong reasons. He wants to enforce the rules, but the rules do not apply to him.

He is only in it for his own child, since he has been the president this club went form average to a complete disaster. He needs to stay away if this club wants to go back at least to an average club, he and his cronies (especially AN) have destroyed the club. I cant wait till Wednesday.

Comment

Tampa dynamo

Board meeting is Wednesday at 7 be there early as we are expecting standing crowd. Time for a change.

Comment

What time is the meeting?
                              Wednesday October 14th
                              7:00 pm
                              Keith Waller Park
                              Red building on the far left side of the complex as you are walking into the complex.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X