Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Strictly sent four of their girls teams to Region C last year, these team were wither last place or near last place in the CDL. All four teams won their age groups at Region C. Celtic sent their boys U15 teams to Region C, this team was middle of the pack in the CDL, they easily won Region C. I'm sure there are other clubs too that won at Region c that do not participate in the USA League. We can pretend that the USA League is on par with the CDL, but it simply isn't true, especially when last place CDL teams are winning Region C.
    Actually the U-12 G team won the CDL last year

Not sure what the difference is their two divisions - but they are shown in first in both.

http://winter.cdleague.com/standings...aspx?year=2014

Comment

Actually the U-12 G team won the CDL last year

Not sure what the difference is their two divisions - but they are shown in first in both.

http://winter.cdleague.com/standings...aspx?year=2014
      Why does it say 2014???? Last I looked we were in 2015 going into 2016???

Comment

Post # 27 was about last year. The 2014-15 season.

Comment

At the AGM in July, in the FSPL forum, FYSA's Bryan Bachelder showed a stat in a power point. It was referring to teams that made it through the first round of state cup. CDL made it through 38% of the time, USA league made it through 38% of the time. CDL is no better than USA, this coming from someone who is with a CDL club. These are just facts you can choose to accept or not.

The big clubs are always looking for the next league they can use to recruit from smaller clubs. A few years ago it was CDL, you have to come play with us because we are CDL, now the luster is gone from CDL so it's NPL, if you come here we offer NPL. That's great, until TBU decides they are putting their C team in NPL and you're traveling from all over the state to play their glorified rec level team and beat them 7-0. But hey, you're playing NPL and it's making your kid so much better.
          You will hurt people's ego's with this post. They want to believe that they are special. Your post proves them wrong

Comment

You are so freaking stupid. Please, don't ever post again. Ever. Seriously. It is obvious that you are completely clueless in any discussion on youth soccer, or even soccer in general.

"Last time I checked..." Lmfao. Last time YOU checked was in 6th grade.

Comment

USA league is good for extra games to develop some players that don't see much of the field in other league or tournament play. Also to try new positioning. if you come in first your league fees are returned to the club so an be used towards other expenses.

Comment

USA league is good for extra games to develop some players that don't see much of the field in other league or tournament play. Also to try new positioning. if you come in first your league fees are returned to the club so an be used towards other expenses.
                USA League is nothing more then recreational soccer, since the league is so poorly managed

Comment

the returned fees must be something they keep from parents. we've been in that situation before and this was never mentioned. but why would a club tell its parents anything concerning financials when they can continue to dupe you into returning year after year? and we fall for it?

Comment

You are so freaking stupid. Please, don't ever post again. Ever. Seriously. It is obvious that you are completely clueless in any discussion on youth soccer, or even soccer in general.

"Last time I checked..." Lmfao. Last time YOU checked was in 6th grade.
                    Now that's a funny post. Wow, I bet you picked on the kids in the short bus? OP was not real sharp, but your response very entertaining.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X