Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No, you got it backwards as usual! Your kid didn't make the team because he wasn't good enough. The sooner you come to grips with this fact and stop blaming the club, the faster you can move on with your life!

By the way, you never answered to question: does your kid know that you're a useless internet troll?
    He's not a troll....he's a poor excuse for a parent. An embarrassment to his family and unfortunately someone who blames the messenger for his sons lack of talent. The best line ever was 'I heard it from an ODP coach.....' f'ing classic.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Tampa to have a competitive DA Program. A lot of the top local players refuse for Chargers because of poor coaching/training.
      The data might support an arguement that the talent pool is small and they do very well for what they have to work with but your constant club bashing is a useless conversation with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        the data might support an arguement that the talent pool is small and they do very well for what they have to work with but your constant club bashing is a useless conversation with yourself.
        facts: 2014-15 records
        u14 usda under .500
        u16 usda 14-15-6
        u18 usda 6-20-10

conclusion: The program is poor

prediction: It will be worst this year with roberto in charge

Comment

Chargers can't dispute the facts so they call people names. Fact Chargers DA all had below .500 records again last season. Their justification for their becoming a loser but its about development. Yes developing a losing mentality is always a good life lesson.

Comment

Chargers can't dispute the facts so they call people names. Fact Chargers DA all had below .500 records again last season. Their justification for their becoming a loser but its about development. Yes developing a losing mentality is always a good life lesson.
            And, as usual, the resident Chargers' Stalker-Troll has sniffed out another thread about the DA, so he has to post his usual crap. Whatever, troll. I'm invested in the program for this year, and nothing you said had even the slightest impact on our decision. And I will tell you that so far it has been the best soccer experience my son has had, and that includes the training. You are an ignorant little troll. Now, back under your bridge!

Comment

And, as usual, the resident Chargers' Stalker-Troll has sniffed out another thread about the DA, so he has to post his usual crap. Whatever, troll. I'm invested in the program for this year, and nothing you said had even the slightest impact on our decision. And I will tell you that so far it has been the best soccer experience my son has had, and that includes the training. You are an ignorant little troll. Now, back under your bridge!
              Congratulations, please pick up your participation trophy on the way out.

Comment

Trust me at the end of the year when your sons ass has been kicked about 20 times you will be singing a different tune...and he will get his ass kicked

Comment

Trust me at the end of the year when your sons ass has been kicked about 20 times you will be singing a different tune...and he will get his ass kicked
                  A little humility can be a good thing in life. Now, how about you let the DA people worry about their teams, and you go back to whatever rec team you were able to bet on?

Comment

A little humility can be a good thing in life. Now, how about you let the DA people worry about their teams, and you go back to whatever rec team you were able to bet on?
                    Humility??? How about this...I will be on this site every week that your kid gets his ass handed to him...that will be often....F*CK Humility

Comment

Humility??? How about this...I will be on this site every week that your kid gets his ass handed to him...that will be often....F*CK Humility
                      Every week? ROTFLMFAO! You stalk this site every DAY, multiple times per day. Heck, I think you have a program that checks TS.com every few seconds for new posts and threads that mention Chargers or DA, just so you can troll. You are obsessed! Now, back under your bridge little troll!

Comment

so like this week after they beat Weston 3-0?? And yet you're still here crying, this is the 17/18 thread, not the 15/16 that your kid got cut from. take it somewhere where they care about your opinion clown

Comment

so like this week after they beat Weston 3-0?? And yet you're still here crying, this is the 17/18 thread, not the 15/16 that your kid got cut from. take it somewhere where they care about your opinion clown
                          You've won one game ass****...even the losers get lucky some time...Last year at U18 Chargers went 6-20-10...I bet its worse this year CHAMP

Comment

You've won one game ass****...even the losers get lucky some time...Last year at U18 Chargers went 6-20-10...I bet its worse this year CHAMP
                            32-0-0 if your kid made it though, right? What a moron!

Comment

and look how angry you are they even won one game, damn those kids who made a youth team over yours and then had the audacity to win their first game.

your statement was you'd be here every week their kid got their ass kicked, this week they didn't, so why are you still here? that was the point genius

but keep yelling at your computer screen, i'm sure it cares about you

Comment

32-0-0 if your kid made it though, right? What a moron!
                                6-20-10 sucks....yet it will be worse this year...enjoy losing but my guess is that you are use to that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X