X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh sorry, Florida Rush
    I watched that game AC Delray stole that win with minutes left in the game.

Comment

I guess we will soon find out. I think OCYS might have something to say about that.
      Creeks will destroy OCYS and Creeks is only getting better

Comment

I watched that game AC Delray stole that win with minutes left in the game.
        Yes like those minutes do not count somehow. Maybe you should tell your girls not to give up so easily, our girls certainly do not.

Comment

Yes like those minutes do not count somehow. Maybe you should tell your girls not to give up so easily, our girls certainly do not.
          I wasn't saying it in a bad way. Gheeze calm down not everyone comes on here to say bad things about a team. A draw was in play and Delray scored a goal with barley any time left. I didn't say or mean it as one team was better then the other.

Comment

So what did you underestimate from them? Not trying to start no negative stuff on here haven't seen them play yet and wanted to know.
            Going into the game we figured they were pretty much a division 2 team and thought the game would be pretty easy. But they are a talented group. But I agree i do not think they are as good as Creeks.

Comment

I have to agree with most of the post on here about Creeks to be U11s playing up all year in all Div1 tournaments or games is pretty impressive and hats off to them good well done.

Comment

Going into the game we figured they were pretty much a division 2 team and thought the game would be pretty easy. But they are a talented group. But I agree i do not think they are as good as Creeks.
                agreed

Comment

agreed
                  Agreed to what? Go ahead keep underestimating us.

Comment

Agreed to what? Go ahead keep underestimating us.
                    no one is underestimating anyone and the person that did admitted it. Stop riding every thread about AC Delray to talk junk

Comment

Creeks is only getting stronger with the merger

Comment

no one is underestimating anyone and the person that did admitted it. Stop riding every thread about AC Delray to talk junk
                        Agreed again.

I wish just once we could keep this civil. I yet to see anyone attack anyone, why is the AC Delray guy so defensive? We have said nothing but nice things about their team.

Comment

Creeks is only getting stronger with the merger
                          I guess we will find out soon.

Comment

Agreed again.

I wish just once we could keep this civil. I yet to see anyone attack anyone, why is the AC Delray guy so defensive? We have said nothing but nice things about their team.
                            It's a troll I am an AC Delray parent and that's not how we feel. We would like things to be civil and respect everyone someone is just mad and goes on every thread that involves us and blows it up.

Comment

It's a troll I am an AC Delray parent and that's not how we feel. We would like things to be civil and respect everyone someone is just mad and goes on every thread that involves us and blows it up.
                              I did not realize this was another AC Delray thread. Wow you guys sure start a lot of threads about yourself.

Comment

I did not realize this was another AC Delray thread. Wow you guys sure start a lot of threads about yourself.
                                Agreed. Mods should consolidate these to a Div. II thread

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X