Top Ten Pre season U12G team rankings 2015 / 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creeks 03/04 has been playing U12 all year and is the best U12 team in the state and will be the best U12G team playing U13 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Creeks 03/04 has been playing U12 all year and is the best U12 team in the state and will be the best U12G team playing U13 this year.
      In that case they should not be on this list. This list is for U12 teams not U13 which is what they essentially will be. How can you say they would beat AC Delray if they never have a chance to play them.

Comment

In that case they should not be on this list. This list is for U12 teams not U13 which is what they essentially will be. How can you say they would beat AC Delray if they never have a chance to play them.
        The thread says U12G Creeks 03/04 are U12G because they play up doesn't change their ages. They play up because U12G in that area are not giving them quality games so they have to play up and I don't blame them. Great job by the coach finding the game atmosphere he feels is best for those players.

Comment

I agreed with this list with the most movement between 2-8 creeks is by far the best team. FC isn't even a close 2nd to them.
          Oh my gosh have you seen Creeks play? Sure they won Presidents Cup but this team plays nothing more than kickball and their coach yells constantly.

Comment

Yeah creeks has pretty much dominated that age group and up all of last year don't see them dropping a beat.

Comment

Yeah creeks has pretty much dominated that age group and up all of last year don't see them dropping a beat.
              I think if they had a chance to play AC Delray it would be an interesting game. I doubt they have come across a team that is that technically sound like Delray. Oh and I am not a Delray parent, I just made the mistake of under estimating them when we played them.

Comment

I think if they had a chance to play AC Delray it would be an interesting game. I doubt they have come across a team that is that technically sound like Delray. Oh and I am not a Delray parent, I just made the mistake of under estimating them when we played them.
                What team is that?

Comment

Oh my gosh have you seen Creeks play? Sure they won Presidents Cup but this team plays nothing more than kickball and their coach yells constantly.
                  Yes I have seen them play and until someone stop their "kickball" as you call it then they deserve credit.

Comment

What team is that?
                    The number one team on the list, AC Delray.

Comment

The number one team on the list, AC Delray.
                      No what I meant is what team are you that you underestimated them?

Comment

Creeks has won or place 2nd in everything they have played in this year. They are by far the best U12G going into this season. Anyone that doesn't recognized that isn't in tune with how the game is played.

Comment

Creeks has won or place 2nd in everything they have played in this year. They are by far the best U12G going into this season. Anyone that doesn't recognized that isn't in tune with how the game is played.
                          I guess we will soon find out. I think OCYS might have something to say about that.

Comment

Yes I have seen them play and until someone stop their "kickball" as you call it then they deserve credit.
                            The Creeks team likely added new players from JYSC with the Florida Elite SA merge as well as PVSC players. This team will be improving.

Comment

No what I meant is what team are you that you underestimated them?
                              Oh sorry, Florida Rush

Comment

Oh sorry, Florida Rush
                                So what did you underestimate from them? Not trying to start no negative stuff on here haven't seen them play yet and wanted to know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X