Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed! And they won the final off a bad call by the ref.
    It was a 1-0 game and both teams played well. I have video of the game winning goal - would you like for me to send it to you? Give me your email address. The TBU forward had the ball at the corner of the box, your defender tried to clear it and fell down, your GK did a tremendous job coming out trying to make the save but got beat inside post with a left footed shot. Bad call? Bad sport. Your team is very good and will do well this year. Chill.

Comment

You must not have seen the game - Celtic got the PK call against TBU in the first minute of the game. It wasn't 2 PKs for TBU. TBU scored and the goal was called back b/c the center ref re-evaluated who should have had the throw in about 30 seconds before (??) after he called the goal was called good. The ref also tossed the Celtic Coach. TBU out shot Celtic about 20-5. The score was 3-2 but it wasn't a close game.
      Which is why I put a question mark after my comment on two PK's...wasn't sure how they played out and who got advantage (although I did hear the center ref was bad both directions)...but, a 3-2 late win, and a 0-0 tie against Strictly (according to this comments on this blog) two of the cellar clubs in our area. Doesn't help solidify the claim of TBU Premier being rated so high. Again, just my opinion. Those parents were awfully quiet on the sidelines though.

Comment

It was a 1-0 game and both teams played well. I have video of the game winning goal - would you like for me to send it to you? Give me your email address. The TBU forward had the ball at the corner of the box, your defender tried to clear it and fell down, your GK did a tremendous job coming out trying to make the save but got beat inside post with a left footed shot. Bad call? Bad sport. Your team is very good and will do well this year. Chill.
        A lot of kickball was on show at ACDC this weekend.

Comment

What are top match ups this weekend?

Comment

Ocys pre ecnl vs lake county

Comment

Ocys pre ecnl vs lake county
              That is hardly a top match up. It's just a match!

Comment

From GCF: http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=13

Indiatlantic v GPS Orlando
                Space Coast v IRSA
                Lake County v OCYS PreECNL
                BSA v Rush
                South Brevard v GPS Orlando
                Lake County v Indiatlantic
                South Brevard v BSA
                OCYS 03/04 Purple v OCYS PreECNL
                FKK Black v Space Coast
                Central Brevard v OCYS Purple 02/03

From SFYSL: http://sfuysa.com/declarations.asp?d=div

Boca v PBG
                MSVG v West Pines
                MSVG v PBG
                Pinecrest v Pinecrest 03/04
                Pinecrest v Jupiter 02/03
                Team Boca v PBG 01/02
                Team Boca v Pinecrest 01/02

From NFY: http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=14

Florida Elite 02/03 v JFC Storm 02/03
                Florida Elite 01/02 v Gainesville 02/03
                JFC Storm 02/03 v Gainesville 02/03
                JFC Storm Elite 02/03 v Gainesville 02/03

Comment

Any results from this weekend?

Comment

Which is why I put a question mark after my comment on two PK's...wasn't sure how they played out and who got advantage (although I did hear the center ref was bad both directions)...but, a 3-2 late win, and a 0-0 tie against Strictly (according to this comments on this blog) two of the cellar clubs in our area. Doesn't help solidify the claim of TBU Premier being rated so high. Again, just my opinion. Those parents were awfully quiet on the sidelines though.
                    Hummmm. Let's really review that ACDC tournament.

TBU-TPA Chargers - 7/0 score reflects the one way game

TBU-Strictly - 0/0 but when a team has most of their players sitting in their own box and kick the ball as far out as possible while refusing to play then you get a 0/0. I believe TBU keeper touched the ball once when she messed up a clearance and had to save on a follow up shot. I will also mention that their keeper in any other circumstance would have been kicked out of the game for a clear PK that was not called in the first 5 minutes of the game. The outcome would have been a whole lot different

TBU-Celtics 3/2 - One legit PK for Celtic in the beginning of the game and one deflected shot past our keeper made up for the only few times Celtic was dangerous. I have to admit TBU had some problems in the first half but made some changes in the second and won fair and square. Now i usually rarely mention opposite parents and coaches but on this one there is no other way to say it... What an embarrassment for these kids to have a coach that gets kicked out of a U13G game because he ran his foul mouth. Parents were no better several of them didn't stop arguing with the ref the whole game. Ref indeed sucked but he sucked for both teams.

TBU-Chargers 1/0 - Now that was a soccer game between two good teams. Both teams had several chances and was a back and forth battle. Clearwater clearly improved with the arrival of a new coach and several excellent additions to their team (especially their phenomenal keeper). This game could have gone either way. TBU won on a weak goal but a goal is a goal. At the end Clearwater could not reciprocate.

I believe Clearwater will surprise more than one team this season and i am expecting them to be among the top 10 by the end of the year. On the other hand Celtic and Strictly are way below the top 10. I will give Celtic a slight advantage just because the girls, at least, tried to play outside their own half of the field.

In concluding, TBU will need to start converting these multitude of chances they create each game and put those games away much earlier. We played 7 games so far in the season. No losses but 3 ties. The only team that deserved the tie was once again the Chargers when we played then at the start of the NPL season.

But this is my humble opinion...

Comment

Hummmm. Let's really review that ACDC tournament.

TBU-TPA Chargers - 7/0 score reflects the one way game

TBU-Strictly - 0/0 but when a team has most of their players sitting in their own box and kick the ball as far out as possible while refusing to play then you get a 0/0. I believe TBU keeper touched the ball once when she messed up a clearance and had to save on a follow up shot. I will also mention that their keeper in any other circumstance would have been kicked out of the game for a clear PK that was not called in the first 5 minutes of the game. The outcome would have been a whole lot different

TBU-Celtics 3/2 - One legit PK for Celtic in the beginning of the game and one deflected shot past our keeper made up for the only few times Celtic was dangerous. I have to admit TBU had some problems in the first half but made some changes in the second and won fair and square. Now i usually rarely mention opposite parents and coaches but on this one there is no other way to say it... What an embarrassment for these kids to have a coach that gets kicked out of a U13G game because he ran his foul mouth. Parents were no better several of them didn't stop arguing with the ref the whole game. Ref indeed sucked but he sucked for both teams.

TBU-Chargers 1/0 - Now that was a soccer game between two good teams. Both teams had several chances and was a back and forth battle. Clearwater clearly improved with the arrival of a new coach and several excellent additions to their team (especially their phenomenal keeper). This game could have gone either way. TBU won on a weak goal but a goal is a goal. At the end Clearwater could not reciprocate.

I believe Clearwater will surprise more than one team this season and i am expecting them to be among the top 10 by the end of the year. On the other hand Celtic and Strictly are way below the top 10. I will give Celtic a slight advantage just because the girls, at least, tried to play outside their own half of the field.

In concluding, TBU will need to start converting these multitude of chances they create each game and put those games away much earlier. We played 7 games so far in the season. No losses but 3 ties. The only team that deserved the tie was once again the Chargers when we played then at the start of the NPL season.

But this is my humble opinion...
                      Strictly managed a number of corner kicks, and that doesn't happen if players are sitting in their own box refusing to play. But, that is your opinion. TBU was a much better team, but will struggle if they can't finish the hard work and good play of #9 that runs the middle. Strictly hadn't played since the President's Cup and they lost two of their leading attackers/goal scorers after President's Cup. So many comments on hear busting chops on teams like Celtic and Strictly. You are talking about two teams that have, what, 18 or less kids to choose from to form a team? TBU should put a hurtin' on these super small clubs...all the hype, cost, training, etc. They will be good, just seems like they are way too pressured as kids.

Comment

U13 Top 25 FL Girls Teams

Girls U13 Top 25
                        1. Davie – SFUSL, Disney, CASL
                        2. JFC Storm Pre ECNL – FPL, Disney, CASL
                        3. OCYS Pre ECNL– FPL, GCF, Disney
                        4. TBU Premier – FPL, Disney
                        5. WFF Elite Brandon – FPL, Disney
                        6. Sunrise – SFUSL Disney
                        7. From 8. Weston Black – FPL, Disney
                        8. From 9. Rush – GCF, CDL, Disney
                        9. From 10. GSA Blue – NFY U14, Disney
                        10. From 11. Chargers SC – FPL
                        11. From 13. FC Florida – FPL
                        12. From 15. PDA Florida Blue - FPL
                        13. From 16. JFC Storm Elite – NFY U14, Disney, CASL
                        14. Lakeland – CDL
                        15. From 17. FESA – NFY U13, Disney
                        16. From 18. IRSA Vipers – GCF, Disney
                        17. From 12. Space Coast United – FPL, GCF
                        18. From 19. South Brevard Orange - GCF
                        19. From 20. Lake County Neon Arsenal – GCF, Disney
                        20. From 21. Boca United Pre ECNL – FPL, Disney
                        21. From 22. Brevard Soccer Alliance – GCF
                        22. From 23. Clermont FC - CDL
                        23. From 24. FKK – FPL
                        24. From 7. Pinecrest Blue – SFUSL, Disney
                        25. Wellington - SFUSL
                        HM. MSVG – SFUSL
                        HM. West Pines United Brown – SFUSL
                        HM. Indiatlantic - GCF
                        HM. GPS Orlando – FPL, GCF, Disney

BSA v Rush ????
                        Indiatlantic 2 v GPS 0
                        IRSA 2 v Space Coast 0
                        OCYS PreECNL 6 v Lake County 0
                        South Brevard 2 v GPS 0
                        Lake County 5 v Indiatlantic 0
                        South Brevard 2 v BSA 2
                        IRSA 2 v GPS 1

MSVG 2 v West Pines 1
                        Pinecrest 03/04 1 v Pinecrest 0

JFC Storm 02/03 2 v Florida Elite 02/03 1
                        JFC Storm 02/03 3 v Gainesville 02/03 0
                        Gainesville 02/03 1 v JFC Storm Elite 02/03 0

Comment

TBU is also going to CASL in Nov

Comment

Girls U13 Top 25
                            1. Davie – SFUSL, Disney, CASL
                            2. JFC Storm Pre ECNL – FPL, Disney, CASL
                            3. OCYS Pre ECNL– FPL, GCF, Disney
                            4. TBU Premier – FPL, Disney
                            5. WFF Elite Brandon – FPL, Disney
                            6. Sunrise – SFUSL Disney
                            7. From 8. Weston Black – FPL, Disney
                            8. From 9. Rush – GCF, CDL, Disney
                            9. From 10. GSA Blue – NFY U14, Disney
                            10. From 11. Chargers SC – FPL
                            11. From 13. FC Florida – FPL
                            12. From 15. PDA Florida Blue - FPL
                            13. From 16. JFC Storm Elite – NFY U14, Disney, CASL
                            14. Lakeland – CDL
                            15. From 17. FESA – NFY U13, Disney
                            16. From 18. IRSA Vipers – GCF, Disney
                            17. From 12. Space Coast United – FPL, GCF
                            18. From 19. South Brevard Orange - GCF
                            19. From 20. Lake County Neon Arsenal – GCF, Disney
                            20. From 21. Boca United Pre ECNL – FPL, Disney
                            21. From 22. Brevard Soccer Alliance – GCF
                            22. From 23. Clermont FC - CDL
                            23. From 24. FKK – FPL
                            24. From 7. Pinecrest Blue – SFUSL, Disney
                            25. Wellington - SFUSL
                            HM. MSVG – SFUSL
                            HM. West Pines United Brown – SFUSL
                            HM. Indiatlantic - GCF
                            HM. GPS Orlando – FPL, GCF, Disney

BSA v Rush ????
                            Indiatlantic 2 v GPS 0
                            IRSA 2 v Space Coast 0
                            OCYS PreECNL 6 v Lake County 0
                            South Brevard 2 v GPS 0
                            Lake County 5 v Indiatlantic 0
                            South Brevard 2 v BSA 2
                            IRSA 2 v GPS 1

MSVG 2 v West Pines 1
                            Pinecrest 03/04 1 v Pinecrest 0

JFC Storm 02/03 2 v Florida Elite 02/03 1
                            JFC Storm 02/03 3 v Gainesville 02/03 0
                            Gainesville 02/03 1 v JFC Storm Elite 02/03 0

Why is PDA ranked so high when they tied the JFC's 3rd team and lost to WFF Brandon's 2nd team at the JFC Labor day Shootout?

Comment

Why is PDA ranked so high when they tied the JFC's 3rd team and lost to WFF Brandon's 2nd team at the JFC Labor day Shootout?
                              Why is FC Florida ranked when they don't even have a U13 team? Great ranking system!

Comment

Why is FC Florida ranked when they don't even have a U13 team? Great ranking system!
                                They don't? Then someone should notify all the other teams they are scheduled to play in the NPL/FPL league.

The top 10 of the rankings seem ok. Who really cares about the rest. They are probably about equal any given weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X