Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If results were meaningless, why state a 1-1 result. Look, Delray is very good. No doubt about it. But they are not the best. There are better. Nothing wrong with trying to be the best. Good luck to you.
    You're right, they are not the best. They merged with FC cause they want to be better so they can compete with clubs like OC that have 30+ players in the top division alone. Anyone thinking a club with 10 in total U12 players can compete with that long term is an idiot.

Comment

Stop picking on 11 year olds jeeeze.

Comment

Question. What does it say when a little club can compete and beat bigger clubs? Something is being done right. Just enjoy the soccer and be quiet.
        This guy gets it. Great little club.

Comment

Great little club with parents who need to chill

Comment

Great little club with parents who need to chill
            For the last time its not us writing all this garbage. We are a great group of parents who obviously are much smarter than all of you. Leave us alone already!

Comment

For the last time its not us writing all this garbage. We are a great group of parents who obviously are much smarter than all of you. Leave us alone already!
              Flame on sad little man!

Comment

Remember when the parents said they will beat up division 1 teams just like they did to the division 2 teams.....

Comment

Remember when the parents said they will beat up division 1 teams just like they did to the division 2 teams.....
                  revisit this thread in Feb. Let's see how they do they are playing Div1 regular season let's not jump the gun too quick.

Comment

Unlike your loser team we will.

Comment

They were very impressive in their loss to West Pines yesterday. They got crushed 5-0.

The Delray parents are a complete sideshow. Happy Feet! Happy Feet!

revisit this thread in Feb. Let's see how they do they are playing Div1 regular season let's not jump the gun too quick.

Comment

They were very impressive in their loss to West Pines yesterday. They got crushed 5-0.

The Delray parents are a complete sideshow. Happy Feet! Happy Feet!
                        I am not sure what we may have done to offend you but if it is that your kid was not good enough to make our team well then I am not sorry.

Comment

I am not sure what we may have done to offend you but if it is that your kid was not good enough to make our team well then I am not sorry.
                          Sorry but I didn't see one kid on your team who would make our WPU starting roster. Maybe #10 but that's it. You do have some great floppers though!

Comment

Sorry but I didn't see one kid on your team who would make our WPU starting roster. Maybe #10 but that's it. You do have some great floppers though!
                            Was the game really that lopsided as the score would have you believe? Because 5 to 0 is a beat down.

Comment

I guess they should have kept "developing" at division 2 like they did last season.

Comment

Was the game really that lopsided as the score would have you believe? Because 5 to 0 is a beat down.
                                Should have been worse. 9-0 A few calls went their way which helped keep the score down. We were unimpressed given all of the hype created by their parents. Just an average at best Div 1 team. I can see why they were happy playing in Division 2 last season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X