This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    JFC did the right thing for those players based on their wishes. Under contract they had the right not to release, but did what the families requested without hesitation. Would FESA have done the same? JFC has showed the put player before club...where does FESA stand on that...
    Where did it all start for the need of a release. Commend JFC for letting them go and doing the right thing for the players.

Comment

KA will help "fix" a lot of things that are wrong.
      It is important to have directors and coaches who know how to fix things.

Comment

Tip: to get a player to take the Play Positive Pledge or to encourage their parent to do it- have the coaches tell the player to print out some confirmation they did it and they can go to the concession stand to select a free candy. Or the club might have a list of who signed up and they can cross the names off the list once a player comes to get the candy. Do the same if you want a player or parent to complete an anonymous club survey. They show their computer confirmation that it was completed and the player receive's a piece of candy. It works every time.

Comment

It does not work because of the candy but because of the peer pressure. Players hate to hear the coach say, every player who did it or whose parent completed it gets to go pick out a piece of candy. If they didn't get candy like their friends they will be on their parent to complete it so they can get it at the next practice. Positive reinforcement to get it done for the greater good of the club.

Comment

Hmmmm...... Candy

Comment

Hmmmm...... Candy
              It is October. Fill up the FESA candy bowl.

Comment

Same thing with the pledges for the Soccer Marathon. Those kids who have turned in their email list to the club or their pledge sheet get Candy. They will all start working to not be left out. Also, start talking about all the fun small sided games. The highest $ collectors on each team can earn a 5v5 game against 5 directors wearing scary socks.

Comment

Same thing with the pledges for the Soccer Marathon. Those kids who have turned in their email list to the club or their pledge sheet get Candy. They will all start working to not be left out. Also, start talking about all the fun small sided games. The highest $ collectors on each team can earn a 5v5 game against 5 directors wearing scary boxers.

What the heck? Scary boxers?!? What are you talking about?

Comment

I'm taking the family on a getaway with the break in games for this soccer marathon. You guys enjoy.

Comment

I'm taking the family on a getaway with the break in games for this soccer marathon. You guys enjoy.
                      Leave your wife, so I can put my seed in her.

Comment

The top JFC girls teams play ECNL and their showcases don't start until Sanford in late December.
                        JFC ecnl teams have had college coaches at some regular season events. Although it is only a couple coaches/scouts at the events I was surprised. I can't wait to see the showcase turn out. Our 17's are starting to commit now. All D1 I believe. ECNL is a blessing. ..Go JFC!

Comment

JFC did the right thing for those players based on their wishes. Under contract they had the right not to release, but did what the families requested without hesitation. Would FESA have done the same? JFC has showed the put player before club...where does FESA stand on that...
                          JFC doesn't have their players sign contracts - dumbass.

Comment

FESA will be looking to accept other players JFC coaches run off. Players want to be welcomed not ran off from non white coaches.

Comment

JFC ecnl teams have had college coaches at some regular season events. Although it is only a couple coaches/scouts at the events I was surprised. I can't wait to see the showcase turn out. Our 17's are starting to commit now. All D1 I believe. ECNL is a blessing. ..Go JFC!
                              When you say events you mean the league games?

Comment

Florida Elite is trying to buy more fields and turn in the player's pledge money before you leave. We'll fill you in on the Thon.

Comment

Working...
                                X