X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where has Key Biscayne been hiding?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have the breakers ever played Key Biscayne?
    Yes, and I can understand why you are focusing and living in the past as the last time they played was well before Disney 2015. So, I think the proper question should be where has Key Biscayne been hiding after the humiliating defeat at Disney?

Comment

Yes, and I can understand why you are focusing and living in the past as the last time they played was well before Disney 2015. So, I think the proper question should be where has Key Biscayne been hiding after the humiliating defeat at Disney?
      Don't they play in a league with the other Miami teams (Weston, Kendall, Boca, Davie, etc...)?

Comment

Please ignore this troll!
        Definitely a troll. Please ignore.

Comment

Key biscayne has a good team for this age group, so does davie, however it all comes down to execution and discipline, 8v8 is a new concept for these teams. Breakers are very young but well coach, they could be better if the parents would stop self coaching their kids and let the coach do his job.

Comment

The breakers are masters of their domain in south Florida, they destroyed David sharks in a friendly this weekend.
            I doubt the Breakers DESTROYED Davie. That team is not destroyable. If they did beat them, that's quite a feat.

Comment

I doubt the Breakers DESTROYED Davie. That team is not destroyable. If they did beat them, that's quite a feat.
              What was the score?

Comment

The Breakers didn't seem that technical or fast when we watched them at Disney. Did they add new players?

Comment

The Breakers didn't seem that technical or fast when we watched them at Disney. Did they add new players?
                  Guess that depends on your definition of "technical" or "fast." The Breakers did make it to the finals so the coach and kids must have been doing something right. And yes, the Breakers got beat by OCYS 5-1. No excuses being made--OCYS was definitely the more physical and better team on that day but you live, learn and play another day.

Comment

Guess that depends on your definition of "technical" or "fast." The Breakers did make it to the finals so the coach and kids must have been doing something right. And yes, the Breakers got beat by OCYS 5-1. No excuses being made--OCYS was definitely the more physical and better team on that day but you live, learn and play another day.
                    Sorry, it was 5-0 (my mistake which I corrected).

Comment

We watched them play the team from Carolina and they competed with them on a physical level (size) but clearly didn't have the speed. Their coach kept them very compact in the back, clogging up the lanes, and making it difficult to score. They definitely had some big boys in the back winning balls and making life hard for the offense but in the end they won in a PK shootout. We all know those results can vary drastically from day to day.

Comment

Sorry, it was 5-0 (my mistake which I corrected).
                        I thought Orlando city played coral gables in the finals.

Comment

I thought Orlando city played coral gables in the finals.
                          Nope, Coral Estates Breakers.

Comment

What happened FL teams?

Comment

Davie Tiburones número 1

Comment

Davie Sharks baby

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X