Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    13 y/o little girls want to play on a team with their friends. That's the kind of choices they make at they age. And you know what? That's a normal thing.
    Not the players with aspirations to play at a higher level.

Comment

Yes, they do. Only the Top 16 teams in each age division will play in the ECNL Sanford Showcase. Go look it up Einstein.
      Teams and clubs sign up for the ECNL National events. For the Sanford event, ALL Florida ECNL clubs are playing in each age group. For the poster above, their is no qualifying for ECNL National Events, only the playoffs at the end of the season. There is a limit as to how many teams can play in each age group (Sanford has 50 openings per age group). The clubs closest to the National Event in their geographical area get the spot over a team coming from say, across the country. This is done for recruiting purposes as 90% of players commit to schools in their region or state.

I would highly recommend that parents and players who may have questions or interest in the ECNL, come to at least one day of this local Sanford ECNL National Event. The speed of play and physicality of the soccer can be an eye opener to those that have never seen the teams play in this league. The Midwestern teams are brutal, where the Cali teams are finesse. Texas and Northeastern teams play a little of both. It is worth the drive and the time.

Comment

Teams and clubs sign up for the ECNL National events. For the Sanford event, ALL Florida ECNL clubs are playing in each age group. For the poster above, their is no qualifying for ECNL National Events, only the playoffs at the end of the season. There is a limit as to how many teams can play in each age group (Sanford has 50 openings per age group). The clubs closest to the National Event in their geographical area get the spot over a team coming from say, across the country. This is done for recruiting purposes as 90% of players commit to schools in their region or state.

I would highly recommend that parents and players who may have questions or interest in the ECNL, come to at least one day of this local Sanford ECNL National Event. The speed of play and physicality of the soccer can be an eye opener to those that have never seen the teams play in this league. The Midwestern teams are brutal, where the Cali teams are finesse. Texas and Northeastern teams play a little of both. It is worth the drive and the time.
        How come Boca isn't on the team list for U16, U17, U18 then?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0

Comment

How come Boca isn't on the team list for U16, U17, U18 then?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0
          You are correct in that the 16-18's are not playing in the Sanford event. They are actually playing in the inaugural ECNL Composite Event in Greensboro, NC during the College Cup weekend. (Same weekend as CASL's tournament)

They will also play in the San Diego and PDA events.

Comment

1 win? 3 age groups

ECNL TEAMS
            U15
            U16
            U17

All I can say is this. Is anyone surprised?

Comment

ECNL TEAMS
              U15
              U16
              U17

Great whoever wrote this you should make sure your kid does not want to join BU!

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post:
                ECNL TEAMS
                U15
                U16
                U17

Great whoever wrote this you should make sure your kid does not want to join BU!
                My kid does play for BU and is really suffering from these beat downs. And to add insult to injury very few college coaches at our matches and that's been depressing as well. Going to be a very long year for us as parents helping her keep a positive attitude.

Comment

ECNL TEAMS
                  U15
                  U16
                  U17

My kid does play for BU and is really suffering from these beat downs. And to add insult to injury very few college coaches at our matches and that's been depressing as well. Going to be a very long year for us as parents helping her keep a positive attitude.
                  Just be thankful your kid doesn't play for the WFF U18. We are trying to set a record for the biggest goal differential in the history of ECNL. -34 after 8 games. Wow.

Comment

ECNL TEAMS
                    U15
                    U16
                    U17

You're a liar! You are a Sunrise honk! And if coaches were not coming to your games then you can blame it on yourself! Parents and players get coaches to the games, not the team she plays on!

Comment

You're a liar! You are a Sunrise honk! And if coaches were not coming to your games then you can blame it on yourself! Parents and players get coaches to the games, not the team she plays on!
                      Coach gets a letter from your little Abby ( more likely though it's from you Mommy ).
                      Coach looks at team she's on.
                      Coach sees 0-8 record with 29 goals against and 2 goals for.
                      Coach moves on to the next letter from Little Rapinoe at JFC.
                      Coach does not show up to watch your little Abby or her team play.

Comment

ECNL TEAMS
                        U15
                        U16
                        U17

Understanding your own experience, I suggest you go to another club. Do you know any club that wants you. Cause your kid is obviously not helping your team or is it all the other kids fault?

Comment

Understanding your own experience, I suggest you go to another club. Do you know any club that wants you. Cause your kid is obviously not helping your team or is it all the other kids fault?
                          We burnt that bridge when we left. She was with another club for the past 6 years. Told everyone she was leaving to play with better players. Now, since that hasn't worked out very well she's stuck.

Comment

We burnt that bridge when we left. She was with another club for the past 6 years. Told everyone she was leaving to play with better players. Now, since that hasn't worked out very well she's stuck.
                            I hope you learn to make better decisions now. Sounds like you need some development. And you are how old now? LMAO

Comment

She stuck because of what? She found out that the players were not at all better and now cannot go back to the club that had developed her?
                              Or: stuck because she was a bench player at her former club and is now a bench player at BU ?

Either way, it's sounds like the apple did not fall far from the tree and a attitude adjustment is just what is needed!

Now you know what we know-

ECNL does not mean that Boca United's players suddenly became great players and play better soccer.

Sounds like you also have loyalty issues as well and you're getting what's deserved.

Comment

She stuck because of what? She found out that the players were not at all better and now cannot go back to the club that had developed her?
                                Or: stuck because she was a bench player at her former club and is now a bench player at BU ?

Either way, it's sounds like the apple did not fall far from the tree and a attitude adjustment is just what is needed!

Now you know what we know-

ECNL does not mean that Boca United's players suddenly became great players and play better soccer.

Sounds like you also have loyalty issues as well and you're getting what's deserved.
                                Crickets....

You notice how suddenly over the past couple of weeks, the crazy BU Chest beating- arrogant snot parents have disappeared? No more comments about how many college coaches will still come to see their kids play in a losing game. No more comments about WE GOT THE ECNL and you did not! Guess there's nothing like a little humility and embarrassment to shut them up. Eat your big mouth words Boca United. Stay quiet and act like you like it. Because you have nothing to say anymore. Your season this year is ruined and that word is out among college coaches. Guess your new motto will be, "wait til next year! "

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X