Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is saying that because the club is in the NPL a release doesn't matter for us to go to FYSA/FSPL team. Is this true?
    I would verify that from someone because if you're at SCU I would not believe a word that DOC says. Take the advice of the poster that says to contact FYSA.

Comment

I would verify that from someone because if you're at SCU I would not believe a word that DOC says. Take the advice of the poster that says to contact FYSA.
      Nobody is looking to leave SCU. You are mad because your kid wasn't good enough to make the team there. The DOC told you the truth and you couldn't handle it. Good luck with your new club.

Comment

Nobody is looking to leave SCU. You are mad because your kid wasn't good enough to make the team there. The DOC told you the truth and you couldn't handle it. Good luck with your new club.
        They never got a fair shot! They were better than half the team there and I am sure better than your kid. Its ok we dont need you or your dumb team!

Comment

He is saying that because the club is in the NPL a release doesn't matter for us to go to FYSA/FSPL team. Is this true?
          If your team is only registered with US Club Soccer, and only plays FPL, FYSA has nothing to do with it.

You can get released and still be eligible to play state cup. There is not a fee the club has to pay after December 1 - they can still release a player - they just don't have to.

Comment

But they can hold that player for a dollar and volunteer time. after all you did make a 1 year commitment. unless they are not giving you the product you paid for I guess you should suck it up

Comment

Just ask Mike I am sure he will be happy to let him go. as long as his dad goes with him. Quitter.

Comment

If your team is only registered with US Club Soccer, and only plays FPL, FYSA has nothing to do with it.

You can get released and still be eligible to play state cup. There is not a fee the club has to pay after December 1 - they can still release a player - they just don't have to.
                Unless the club is not FYSA affiliated, I think the player would have to be registered with FYSA. A club cannot pick and choose which players to register. If the club has affiliation, they have to register and pay a fee to FYSA for every player for insurance reasons. So even if your team is only playing FPL, that doesn't mean the club isn't holding an FYSA player pass for your kid.

Comment

Unless the club is not FYSA affiliated, I think the player would have to be registered with FYSA. A club cannot pick and choose which players to register. If the club has affiliation, they have to register and pay a fee to FYSA for every player for insurance reasons. So even if your team is only playing FPL, that doesn't mean the club isn't holding an FYSA player pass for your kid.
                  The club does NOT have to register and pay a fee to FYSA for every player. Per US Soccer Policy 212-1, Section 2, "Every Participant in every Affiliated Organization must be registered with at least one Organization Member. A participant may be registered with more than one Organization Member."

Think DA - NONE of them are registered with FYSA unless they are a discovery player. Most ECNL players are not registered with FYSA.

That isn't saying a club has or has not registered you with FYSA - just that they don't have to.

Comment

The club does NOT have to register and pay a fee to FYSA for every player. Per US Soccer Policy 212-1, Section 2, "Every Participant in every Affiliated Organization must be registered with at least one Organization Member. A participant may be registered with more than one Organization Member."

Think DA - NONE of them are registered with FYSA unless they are a discovery player. Most ECNL players are not registered with FYSA.

That isn't saying a club has or has not registered you with FYSA - just that they don't have to.
                    So you're saying US Club Soccer qualifies as an "Organization Member" under US Soccer? You may be right, I don't know. I thought "Organization Member" meant FYSA or another state's body under US Soccer.

Comment

I heard LP wants to leave FESA and go to Ecnl. Hey LP we don't want you back at JFC

Comment

I heard LP wants to leave FESA and go to Ecnl. Hey LP we don't want you back at JFC
                        I heard that a player can leave their club at any time to jon an ECNL club and their club can't refuse to release them.

Is that true?

Comment

So you're saying US Club Soccer qualifies as an "Organization Member" under US Soccer? You may be right, I don't know. I thought "Organization Member" meant FYSA or another state's body under US Soccer.
                          I guess I will jump in here, yes US Club is an Organization member of US Soccer, so is USYSA(Which is what FYSA falls under) so is AYSO, and I think that there are others as well. Each player in the club has to be registered with at least one of these organizations, but the club can't be forced to register each player with one organization. So FYSA cant force a club to register every player in their club with them, and neither can US Club, but every player has to be registered to one of them.

Comment

I guess I will jump in here, yes US Club is an Organization member of US Soccer, so is USYSA(Which is what FYSA falls under) so is AYSO, and I think that there are others as well. Each player in the club has to be registered with at least one of these organizations, but the club can't be forced to register each player with one organization. So FYSA cant force a club to register every player in their club with them, and neither can US Club, but every player has to be registered to one of them.
                            So then we don't have to get a release from SCU to play with an FSPL team? I'm confused.
                            The person we contacted at the club we want to move to, thanked us for the call and said that they cannot even talk to us about joining for the rest of the season until we get a release from our club even if they are FPL/US Soccer.
                            Is Mike at FYSA the person to call for this issue? Will he intervene with SCU to help us get the release?

Comment

JFC parents in that age are classless.

Comment

JFC parents in that age are classless.
                                Soccer is about the kids and not the parents, People!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X