Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out http://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/athleti...20Presentation this is dated 8/30 and is presentation to all coaches at Needham on bullying. I guess he does what I do with Power Point presentations ...fall asleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Check this out http://nhs.needham.k12.ma.us/athleti...20Presentation this is dated 8/30 and is presentation to all coaches at Needham on bullying. I guess he does what I do with Power Point presentations ...fall asleep!
      But this incident has nothing to do with bullying.

Comment

Did you read the article yesterday that was posted here? Did you see how the Needham parents are continuing to drive this at the School Board level?
        No I didn't. do you have a link?

Comment

One way or the other this poor horse has got to be sent to the glue factory, it can not be beat any longer. Leave it alone for god sakes, you people could argue who is right or wrong for a decade. LET THE KIDS MOVE ON.
          Okay. Okay. We get it. You have a highly personal interest in repeatedly trying to stop this open discussion, to do damage control, and to protect certain parties from scrutiny or judgment. I think that you are distorting and mis-characterizing the discussion.

Perhaps you are also the insider who repeatedly tried (and failed) to derail the conversation by falsely claiming that this was all the fault of some disgruntled parent or a biased news media. I'm glad that those two false claims have been effectively laid to rest.

This made national news across the Internet. The overall discussion has helped many people understand that the Needham nonsense was unacceptable. Unfortunately, some Needham parents are still falsely claiming that everything is hunky dory with the program. They are wrong. They are in la-la land and they are not being good parents. The players deserve better guidance.

Several Needham parents and kids have been quoted in the press as being quite disturbed by the actions of the team. Many people outside of Needham are also disturbed by all of this, including the bizarre court action. Don't their opinions count? Must public opinion continue to be manipulated by the lawyer/partner of the coach and a few parents who are not putting the welfare of their daughters first?

You appear to be (understandably?) nervous about this continued discussion. I suggest that you stop reading/posting to this thread if you can't tolerate open discussion.

But please stop trying to halt it or censor it.

Comment

But this incident has nothing to do with bullying.
            I guess you are from Needham so I won't try explaining why it is relative. Is there something in the water there?

Comment

I guess you are from Needham so I won't try explaining why it is relative. Is there something in the water there?
              Hazing and bullying are two different things, right?

Comment

No, I'm not from Needham, nor do I see anything written in that powerpoint that relates to what happened on October 29th. But I'm glad you see things in such black and white. People like you have nothing to do with why this country is so screwed up right now. Eye roll.

Comment

Okay. Okay. We get it. You have a highly personal interest in repeatedly trying to stop this open discussion, to do damage control, and to protect certain parties from scrutiny or judgment. I think that you are distorting and mis-characterizing the discussion.

Perhaps you are also the insider who repeatedly tried (and failed) to derail the conversation by falsely claiming that this was all the fault of some disgruntled parent or a biased news media. I'm glad that those two false claims have been effectively laid to rest.

This made national news across the Internet. The overall discussion has helped many people understand that the Needham nonsense was unacceptable. Unfortunately, some Needham parents are still falsely claiming that everything is hunky dory with the program. They are wrong. They are in la-la land and they are not being good parents. The players deserve better guidance.

Several Needham parents and kids have been quoted in the press as being quite disturbed by the actions of the team. Many people outside of Needham are also disturbed by all of this, including the bizarre court action. Don't their opinions count? Must public opinion continue to be manipulated by the lawyer/partner of the coach and a few parents who are not putting the welfare of their daughters first?

You appear to be (understandably?) nervous about this continued discussion. I suggest that you stop reading/posting to this thread if you can't tolerate open discussion.

But please stop trying to halt it or censor it.
                  You could not be any more wrong in your assumption as I am not from Needham, close to Needham nor do I even know anyone from Needham and frankly I don't care who you scrutinize or cast your judgement on in this fiasco. My personal opinion on what happened is it was wrong and it never should have happened, but that is just my opinion along with many on this thread. There is nothing new being posted on this issue just the same stuff over and over from mostly the same people with different views (although most likely not from the kids who would probably love to move on from this but can't due to a bunch of anonymous parents who won't let it go). It is like a merry go round and your statements mirror the big horses arse as it goes by. Your statements make it appear that YOU might have an axe to grind with somebody involved in this and don't want to see this stop because of it, sound about right?

Comment

Hazing and bullying are two different things, right?
                    Correct, but the dope that keeps posting dosen't get the difference.

Comment

You could not be any more wrong in your assumption as I am not from Needham, close to Needham nor do I even know anyone from Needham and frankly I don't care who you scrutinize or cast your judgement on in this fiasco. My personal opinion on what happened is it was wrong and it never should have happened, but that is just my opinion along with many on this thread. There is nothing new being posted on this issue just the same stuff over and over from mostly the same people with different views (although most likely not from the kids who would probably love to move on from this but can't due to a bunch of anonymous parents who won't let it go). It is like a merry go round and your statements mirror the big horses arse as it goes by. Your statements make it appear that YOU might have an axe to grind with somebody involved in this and don't want to see this stop because of it, sound about right?
                      Sounds about right to me.

- Another Non-Needham resident

Comment

Sounds about right to me.

- Another Non-Needham resident
                        Or it could be just from someone that HAS to proven himself right.

Comment

Correct, but the dope that keeps posting dosen't get the difference.
                          Does this discussion make you uncomfortable?

Comment

Does this discussion make you uncomfortable?
                            No, does it make you feel that way?

There's no reason to continue to beat a dead horse. Those that think this incident is an example of bullying will never get it, no matter how many additional pages of discussion are written. That's the point we who have no connections to Needham are trying to make.

Comment

No, does it make you feel that way?

There's no reason to continue to beat a dead horse. Those that think this incident is an example of bullying will never get it, no matter how many additional pages of discussion are written. That's the point we who have no connections to Needham are trying to make.
                              And we are to assume that you have no connection to Needham? Then why do you care if the discussion continues? Think there is bullying in this forum coming from certain posters?

Comment

And we are to assume that you have no connection to Needham? Then why do you care if the discussion continues? Think there is bullying in this forum coming from certain posters?

Why do you? Because you ARE from Needham? Which would then indicate that you do in fact have an agenda to keep this thing going.

Comment

Working...
                                X