Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my kids moved to clearwater a couple of years ago and i am happy to see that the merger passed. im tired of being drained of my time and money by the chargers. they are going to be at tryouts and see what will be put together. When will the schedule be posted and will the coaches be listed?
    The coaches list will be posted as soon as they know how many coaches they have left.

Comment

The coaches list will be posted as soon as they know how many coaches they have left.
      If any are leaving, May 1st is the first day they can "officially" talk with another club.

Comment

If any are leaving, May 1st is the first day they can "officially" talk with another club.
        Many have already "unofficially" talked to other clubs and have even struck some deals. Our team has already had "the talk" and have decided to move with the coach.

Comment

Many have already "unofficially" talked to other clubs and have even struck some deals. Our team has already had "the talk" and have decided to move with the coach.
          Are you from EL or PH. Girls or Boys?

It funny that your leaving if you already have a complete competitive team that won't be affected by the merger this year.

Comment

Let's be honest, if Palm Harbor is losing coaches it isn't a big deal unless it is CR or BP. The rest of the coaches and teams are B level teams. If EL loses DV it would also be a blow but he is the one to gain from the merger. The new club might lose some teams but it is also looking to gain some. It would probably be good to lose some of the coaches, it is like cutting dead wood from a tree. I know that some coaches have also contacted DV about being part of the merger. I am sure it could also be said about PH.

Comment

Who cares unless you are from one of the elite teams. If you leave it will be more field space. So please go, nobody gives a **** and it actually makes the transition easier. Thank you.

Comment

Who cares unless you are from one of the elite teams. If you leave it will be more field space. So please go, nobody gives a **** and it actually makes the transition easier. Thank you.
                Is that the new "Message from the DOC" off the website?

Comment

No it is from me, a parent who is tired of listening to parents of kids that suck and parents that know nothing about soccer. The parents walk around like the club is built around their kid who can't even kick the ball or run. Please go and don't look back. You will find out that nobody wants you.

Comment

If that were true many PH parent would not have voted yes.
                    Nobody wants to be the "Highlighters" in that awful Greenish-Yellowish/Black/White color. Now you have to agree that "Arsenal" sounds much better than a Bird called a NightParrot...ahh, I mean NightHawk. Don't worry, you will warm up to the blue and white pretty quickly once you write that check for uniforms this summer.

Comment

No it is from me, a parent who is tired of listening to parents of kids that suck and parents that know nothing about soccer. The parents walk around like the club is built around their kid who can't even kick the ball or run. Please go and don't look back. You will find out that nobody wants you.
                      Too bad you don't know anything about business idiot. When teams leave they take their registration fees with them. How much more do you want to pay for your little superstar. And for the record, there aren't any elite teams at either club right now so who's "walking around like the club is built around their kid"? (I'll help you -YOU). You'll get your extra field space and you'll be asked to pay for it as well. Good luck.

Comment

I can admit when I'm wrong

I have to admit, I've been wrong about some of the mean stuff posted here about the merger and the DOC. For the record, the DOC does not have enormous teeth. He just has a really small head.

Comment

I have to admit, I've been wrong about some of the mean stuff posted here about the merger and the DOC. For the record, the DOC does not have enormous teeth. He just has a really small head.
                          You mean you've been wrong about a lot of the mean stuff you posted on here. How old are you? 5?

Comment

Oh crap, it's Tiny Head and he's maddddddddd!

You mean you've been wrong about a lot of the mean stuff you posted on here. How old are you? 5?
                            Ahhhhh Burger King! Just rolling in from your practice with the PH/Tarpon/Dunedin/EL U15 super elites? Don't they practice on Tuesdays when you don't have important meetings (in bars)?

Comment

Ahhhhh Burger King! Just rolling in from your practice with the PH/Tarpon/Dunedin/EL U15 super elites? Don't they practice on Tuesdays when you don't have important meetings (in bars)?
                              Trust me, there's nothing "super" or "elite" about that "team". All are cast-offs from other clubs. It will impload when that play real teams. Seen them kick the ball (they don't really play soccer all that much). BK's poor attempt at poaching. Note to self BK - go after the good players not the ones sitting on the bench, dope!

Comment

Funniest training schedule email ever.

Apparently, while other teams were focused on soccer, BK's super elites were PLAYING IN THE NFL!! Actually he just cancelled practice to watch TV. But it's still wicked funny.

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 9:02 PM
                                To: Liz%y$@aol.com; wp#&terse@verizon.net; ms9*5#6@verizon.net; x#$occerislife@aim.com; p%ie!erse@verizon.net; pete@pr@#$%ebu*%ders.com; #as&^rd@aol.com; me*#la@aol.com; j%re!&tzer1@yahoo.com; &ayne$ar#as@yahoo.com; j#$evo&oo*@verizon.net; %uc!s&i*e@msn.com; j$ie&e2431@earthlink.net; !#$ergirl1%&2@aol.com
                                Subject: Palm Harbor U15 & U16 Training this Sunday

Due to the NFL playoff games we will be moving training this Sunday to 1:00 pm at Putnam Park.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X