X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He's also the President and Hillary is not! Quit your crying snowflake
    I criticize all the Presidents when they screw up . I don't spend my time blabbering about the losers.

Comment

Why does racist Japan not want immigrants?

Comment

Never brought her up, never do. You Cons and Trump do all the time though. So does Trump. It's pretty obsessive actually. You all need some therapy.

You all also complained incessantly about Obama, as is your right under the 1st amendment. I am also exercising my right to complain about Trump. You can't have it both ways Con.

Comment

I criticize all the Presidents when they screw up . I don't spend my time blabbering about the losers.
          GW Bush, who won two questionable elections, never obsessed about Gore or Kerry. In my life time I don't recall any sitting president obsess about who he defeated. The obsession Trump has with her, and consequently his blind faithful, borders on mental illness.

Comment

Trump troll is busy today.

Comment

Trump troll is busy today.
              It's only midnight in Moscow and he's still pumped up from yesterday's victory against one of the worst teams in the WC.

Comment

Never brought her up, never do. You Cons and Trump do all the time though. So does Trump. It's pretty obsessive actually. You all need some therapy.

You all also complained incessantly about Obama, as is your right under the 1st amendment. I am also exercising my right to complain about Trump. You can't have it both ways Con.
                Hey Kettle you can’t be serious. The Libtards obsession with Trump is so extreme that it’s actually disturbing. Just look at the multiple threads here on TS not to mention every story on the Lamestream media. If it’s not Trump himself, it’s his wife and family. Its hilarious watching thr torture you Libtards have to endure every time you see him sitting in your girls seat. We can have it anyway we want it just like we did 2 years ago. The funny thing is that Trump gets off on all your belly aching. You just fuel his fire. Believe me, I understand your frustration because your party of snowflakes has no answer for him. The longer you comaplain withoit formulating a game plan, the longer Trump is gonna keep kicking your ass. I learned that in therapy!

Comment

GW Bush, who won two questionable elections, never obsessed about Gore or Kerry. In my life time I don't recall any sitting president obsess about who he defeated. The obsession Trump has with her, and consequently his blind faithful, borders on mental illness.
                  All Trump is doing is rubbing it your face because he knows how it drives you crazy. He’s enjoying the hell out of it because the ratings he’s generating. You’re giving him everything he wants. You’re feeding his ego and playing right into his hands. Oh he’s mental alright but there is a real method to his madness.

Comment

All Trump is doing is rubbing it your face because he knows how it drives you crazy. He’s enjoying the hell out of it because the ratings he’s generating. You’re giving him everything he wants. You’re feeding his ego and playing right into his hands. Oh he’s mental alright but there is a real method to his madness.
                    Yes, like other dictators he admires, he is clearly mentally unstable.

Comment

More tales of Trump G7 stupidity - he told Japan he'd ship them 25M Mexicans to see what it's like to have an immigration issue. He told the head of the EC 'Jean-Claude — you are a brutal killer'". The only European head to praise Trump was the newly elected quasi facist president of Hungary. Everyone else now knows what they already suspected - he's completely lost his mind.

He told Fox today (about Kim) - "Don’t let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same," Trump said.

People tend to be alert when they're threatened with execution or concentration camps. Funny how that works.
                      As usual, a small sound byte taken out of context to fit an agenda. The "sit up" comment was in reference to his own staff, not the people of the United States. So stupid.

Comment

As usual, a small sound byte taken out of context to fit an agenda. The "sit up" comment was in reference to his own staff, not the people of the United States. So stupid.
                        Please. He idolizes dictators and the control and forced admiration they have over their people.

Comment

Please. He idolizes dictators and the control and forced admiration they have over their people.
                          Well let’s see...Trump negotiated release of hostages and the remains of fallen US soldiers while working toward a denuclearized NK. Oh and the racist Trump just commuted the sentence of Alice Marie Johnson and pardoned Jack Johnson but who are American American. Wonder why BO didn’t do these things

Comment

Well let’s see...Trump negotiated release of hostages and the remains of fallen US soldiers while working toward a denuclearized NK. Oh and the racist Trump just commuted the sentence of Alice Marie Johnson and pardoned Jack Johnson but who are American American. Wonder why BO didn’t do these things
                            Because he didn't want to trade away joint military drills with SK. Dumb @ss.

I have black friends, that means I am not a racist? Get smart, or at least less stupid.

Comment

Because he didn't want to trade away joint military drills with SK. Dumb @ss.

I have black friends, that means I am not a racist? Get smart, or at least less stupid.
                              That is the dumbest Shït I’ve heard yet. So BO doesn’t want to denuclearize North Korea because he’d rather focus on drills? WHAT??? He would rather leave hostages to suffer than upset SK? WHAT??? You just proved what a ****ing pussy Obama was. If that the case, I don’t know who is the bigger dumb ass you or him!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X