Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My Sunday kickaround team could make it out of that group. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Uruguay and Russia? Not exactly a GoD
    Putin also made sure Russia had a cake-walk group. After all he paid a lot of money (under the table) to get the WC. He made sure FIFA threw that in for free. After that it isn't so easy to hide.

Comment

Germany

Reigning Wc champions, confederations cup champions last year with their “b” team, reigning u23 European champions and a German team did not win the CL. I think a longer season tires out players before the Wc. They have experience and consistency in coaching and players, depth and youth.

Comment

Germany

Reigning Wc champions, confederations cup champions last year with their “b” team, reigning u23 European champions and a German team did not win the CL. I think a longer season tires out players before the Wc. They have experience and consistency in coaching and players, depth and youth.
        Too robotic a style. Brazil wins this year. They have passion and flair...

Comment

Too robotic a style. Brazil wins this year. They have passion and flair...
          The Brazilians need to grow more as a team. They should peak at the next WC with Neymar, Firminio, Marquinhos, Jesus, Ederson/Allison, Sandro all in their prime. While they look good, I think Germany will take it this year. Younger players on their team have plenty of creativity. The defensive side of things is strong and organized as always.

Comment

Iberian Duel:Portugal wins.
            CR7, show the world that you rule.

Comment

The Brazilians need to grow more as a team. They should peak at the next WC with Neymar, Firminio, Marquinhos, Jesus, Ederson/Allison, Sandro all in their prime. While they look good, I think Germany will take it this year. Younger players on their team have plenty of creativity. The defensive side of things is strong and organized as always.
              Coutinho

Comment

Egypt did better than I thought they would w/o Salah. Too bad they lost in the end. Keeper had a lot of great saves and some good luck.

Comment

Egypt did better than I thought they would w/o Salah. Too bad they lost in the end. Keeper had a lot of great saves and some good luck.
                  Pretty good game actually. Egypt is showing well and with Salah they could pull it off. Just didn't have the last punch.

Comment

you've got to be kidding

Marcelo,T Silva, William, Coutinho,

It's Brazil's to lose.

#1=Brazil ....

#2=Germany
                    #3=France, Spain, Portugal

Comment

Aussie foul.....NO

Granting France a PK for the perfectly executed slide tackle in the second half was BS. The defender clearer hit the ball first. After, he appeared, on every replay, to do what he could to keep his leg even and still. However, France's player's back leg literally lifted up the defenders leg followed by the French player going to ground. I would even consider calling it a flop. Granting a penalty kick and a card was BS.

Comment

Granting France a PK for the perfectly executed slide tackle in the second half was BS. The defender clearer hit the ball first. After, he appeared, on every replay, to do what he could to keep his leg even and still. However, France's player's back leg literally lifted up the defenders leg followed by the French player going to ground. I would even consider calling it a flop. Granting a penalty kick and a card was BS.
                        .....and for France's second goal, there was an offside.....

Comment

Gotta love the Volswagen "shame you're not here" commercials. "We don't even have enough people for a wave. Sven put your hands down."

Comment

Except the Russia game it has been great to watch and with a lot unpredictable results. But i believe that Germany will be up there regardless.

Comment

Marcelo,T Silva, William, Coutinho,

It's Brazil's to lose.

#1=Brazil ....

#2=Germany
                              #3=France, Spain, Portugal
                              Bye bye Germany!

Comment

I predict that the U.S. will not lose a single game or even be scored on during the entire World Cup.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X