Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And led by two ego-maniacs, that won’t agree on a single thing!
    It’s making you nuts, isn’t it?

Comment

Let me jump in here! If NE NPL has the same clubs as this year at U12, it will have:

Albertsons
      Connecticut FC
      Continental FC
      East Meadow
      FC Stars
      FSA
      Match Fit
      PDA
      Scorpions

Top end: PDA has a very strong 2007 group, comparable to SSS or NEFC Central.

Middle: At best, comparable to SOL (East Meadow, FSA & Connecticut FC).

Bottom: Continental FC, Match Fit and Scorpions do not have 2007 teams that play anywhere near top bracket at tournaments such as Jefferson Cup, Star Labor Day, Spirit Kickoff or PDA Spring tournament. Don’t know where they are suddenly going to come up with a bunch of strong 2007s.

This year: NEFC 4- East Meadow 2
      NEFC 1 - CFC 0
      NEFC 6- Albertsons 3

SSS 2- PDA Heat 2
      SSS 4- East Meadow 0
      SSS 5- FSA 1

PDA 4- SOL 1
      Albertson’s 3- SOL 1

If FC Stars stayed in NEP and competed with SSS, NEFC Central, SOL and decent FCUSA & Liverpool (Plymouth) teams, the week to week level of competition would be very similar without the trips south of NYC. Not judging anyones decision, but in my humble opinion, the juice of NPL NE aint worth the squeeze.

Comment

Let me jump in here! If NE NPL has the same clubs as this year at U12, it will have:

Albertsons
        Connecticut FC
        Continental FC
        East Meadow
        FC Stars
        FSA
        Match Fit
        PDA
        Scorpions

Top end: PDA has a very strong 2007 group, comparable to SSS or NEFC Central.

Middle: At best, comparable to SOL (East Meadow, FSA & Connecticut FC).

Bottom: Continental FC, Match Fit and Scorpions do not have 2007 teams that play anywhere near top bracket at tournaments such as Jefferson Cup, Star Labor Day, Spirit Kickoff or PDA Spring tournament. Don’t know where they are suddenly going to come up with a bunch of strong 2007s.

This year: NEFC 4- East Meadow 2
        NEFC 1 - CFC 0
        NEFC 6- Albertsons 3

SSS 2- PDA Heat 2
        SSS 4- East Meadow 0
        SSS 5- FSA 1

PDA 4- SOL 1
        Albertson’s 3- SOL 1

If FC Stars stayed in NEP and competed with SSS, NEFC Central, SOL and decent FCUSA & Liverpool (Plymouth) teams, the week to week level of competition would be very similar without the trips south of NYC. Not judging anyones decision, but in my humble opinion, the juice of NPL NE aint worth the squeeze.
        You my friend are so uneducated on how things work, you do realize that clubs combine age groups at u13 with the top talent t from their other regions right? Plus are we seriously talking about u12's???????????

Comment

What’s the point for SSS? Makes no sense? Bolts need money.

Comment

If Select gets ECNL or DA it makes sense, no?

Comment

If Select gets ECNL or DA it makes sense, no?
              Bolts don't have either to give on the girls side and sss is a girls club.

Comment

The footprint is growing:

CFC (10 boys teams, 11 girls teams) Braintree
                Strikers United (10 boys & 10 girls) Acton
                Green lions (6 boys, 5 girls) Lowell
                Explosion (9 boys, 6 girls) Attleboro

Comment

Glad they are getting a lot people that are just going to bebfleeced financially. Not one of these organizations have players that will be on DA or ECNL for the bolts. All just more money in their pockets and more money for fundraising. Wait for the mandatory $100 raffle tickets they will all have to sell. Hope the parents are smarter than these owners that should their souls to the Bolts.

Comment

You my friend are so uneducated on how things work, you do realize that clubs combine age groups at u13 with the top talent t from their other regions right? Plus are we seriously talking about u12's???????????
                    Spot on. Clearly you are responding to a real dumb dumb or someone just looking to stir the pot.

Comment

Glad they are getting a lot people that are just going to bebfleeced financially. Not one of these organizations have players that will be on DA or ECNL for the bolts. All just more money in their pockets and more money for fundraising. Wait for the mandatory $100 raffle tickets they will all have to sell. Hope the parents are smarter than these owners that should their souls to the Bolts.
                      How is any of this different than the other large clubs that charge higher tuition and also make you fundraise? I know NEFC does fundraising. I am not sure if GPS does, but their fees are higher than everyone

Comment

How is any of this different than the other large clubs that charge higher tuition and also make you fundraise? I know NEFC does fundraising. I am not sure if GPS does, but their fees are higher than everyone
                        So LL and BA getting in bed together. That will be a FUN break up

Comment

So LL and BA getting in bed together. That will be a FUN break up
                          What is this relationship and what does it mean to the Select Boys?

Comment

Many of the top sss girls practice with the bolts boys.

Comment

My guess is not much will change this year. 12-24 months down the road I’d expect Select and Bolts to be under one umbrella and the 65 or so teams from the other four clubs they just absorbed to be fully intergrated into the mix.

Comment

My guess is not much will change this year. 12-24 months down the road I’d expect Select and Bolts to be under one umbrella and the 65 or so teams from the other four clubs they just absorbed to be fully intergrated into the mix.
                                Egos will clash & the merger will fail.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X